Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-29-2011, 12:59 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeBuiltThePyramids (View Post)
That's why I think it would be cool-like it'd be pretty ironic if he was the one to willingly break it.
It certainly would... but honestly that I can't imagine right now, even if I try to.
In case the writers handle it like they did so far, I'm sure they'll find a way to visualize it plausible (for me as well).

Man, how great would it be if the writers would check those sites and all the brilliant ideas from time to time to find some sweet incitation.

Edit: Oh yes! You've hit another point! How about nicknames? Sure, Sheldon already has one, "Cuddles". But what about Amy? Yes, she has been called "Vixen" two times now, but what I meant is a nick that is made one purpose to, I dunno...? To show even more affection? Sheldon showed us that he can be creative in this terms, just think about "Lovey Dovey" haha.

Last edited by CinnamonHummingbird; 11-29-2011 at 01:17 PM
Old 11-29-2011, 01:12 PM
Master Fan

I agree Cin, the writers should read these ideas!
I wonder if there's a section to the Valentine's day, or I would like to see Amy asking for it! Jim said the Relationship Agreement is about thirty pages, so maybe there is a special section about it.
But I believe, what could make Sheldon happy would be Amy giving a present to him like a comic, something that he would love-just to see his reaction!
Old 11-29-2011, 01:33 PM
Addicted Fan

I know! I love Vixen but something more, you know, in between Vixen and Lovey-Dovey would be nice to hear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigilove (View Post)
I agree Cin, the writers should read these ideas!
But I believe, what could make Sheldon happy would be Amy giving a present to him like a comic, something that he would love-just to see his reaction!
That would be so meaningful, especially since she's not really into it herself, so it would show how she values and accepts Sheldon's passions just because they mean so much to him. A great thing for any couple, but especially for these two, because we can trust them to be dead honest with whatever they do. They don't know how to sham it, to say or do things just to please, so it really is all 'from the heart'.
Old 11-29-2011, 01:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Now I can picture a "she gets me" conversation with Sheldon and Leonard about Amy.

Old 11-29-2011, 01:57 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pomita (View Post)

That would be so meaningful, especially since she's not really into it herself, so it would show how she values and accepts Sheldon's passions just because they mean so much to him. A great thing for any couple, but especially for these two, because we can trust them to be dead honest with whatever they do. They don't know how to sham it, to say or do things just to please, so it really is all 'from the heart'.
So many warm fuzzies off of that. And I totally agree; it's completely honest, but it's also sincere in a way. And I would for them to have to play video games even if Amy isn't into that or something else that Sheldon doesn't enjoy-he's already listened to her play the harp -. Any of those would be great to see.

And if that leads to a "she gets me" conversation then I will die of happiness!
Old 11-29-2011, 02:06 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Now I can picture a "she gets me" conversation with Sheldon and Leonard about Amy.
I.need.that.to.happen
Old 11-29-2011, 02:09 PM
Extreme Fan

Put that on the wishlist?!
Old 11-29-2011, 02:34 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SargeantFuzzyBoots (View Post)
And I would for them to have to play video games even if Amy isn't into that or something else that Sheldon doesn't enjoy-he's already listened to her play the harp -. Any of those would be great to see.
Yes, as you say, Sheldon has done his part (for now) with the harp and snuggling and being the one to propose officialization. Time for Amy to step up with a little more than tending injured fingers..

Er, what's a she-gets-me conversation? Pardon my ignorance of common urban parlance.
Old 11-29-2011, 02:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Er, what's a she-gets-me conversation? Pardon my ignorance of common urban parlance.
When people are dating and one of them does/gives something for/to the other that most people wouldn't find romantic/cute/etc, it's proof that they know each other really well. A lot of the time people will explain the seemingly non-romantic action by saying "she gets me" or "he gets me", like "you may not think this is romantic/cute/etc, but I do, and she/he knows that."

Old 11-29-2011, 02:56 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
When people are dating and one of them does/gives something for/to the other that most people wouldn't find romantic/cute/etc, it's proof that they know each other really well. A lot of the time people will explain the seemingly non-romantic action by saying "she gets me" or "he gets me", like "you may not think this is romantic/cute/etc, but I do, and she/he knows that."
Oh, I see, like the relationship agreement was for Amy! Thanks for explaining.
Old 11-29-2011, 03:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Oh, I see, like the relationship agreement was for Amy! Thanks for explaining.
Yes, kinda like that. Although he was just being himself and it showed how much she was like him-if he went out of the way to say, repair her harp if it broke, or if she bought him comic books, that would be more of a "gets me" thing because it was intentional, but it's a pretty general phrase so yes, that would work.

Old 11-29-2011, 03:10 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Yes, kinda like that. Although he was just being himself and it showed how much she was like him-if he went out of the way to say, repair her harp if it broke, or if she bought him comic books, that would be more of a "gets me" thing because it was intentional, but it's a pretty general phrase so yes, that would work. )
I understand, in this case it was more of an unconscious or unplanned 'getting' which worked just because she's on the same page as him. Next time, we might like to see one of them making a bit of effort to 'get' the other even concerning things they're not on the same page about.
Old 11-29-2011, 03:25 PM
Master Fan

I wanna see the "she/he gets me" from them. Even I would like to see it from Amy, I believe her would be closer than Sheldon to say that, but I want to see her thought about that he's doing it "from the hearth". The thing is...I wonder what Sheldon could do for her.
Sheldon repairing her harp! Would he repair it, really ?
Old 11-29-2011, 05:00 PM
Loyal Fan

So many warm-fuzzies reading all your ideas guys!

I definitely want an odd and sweet (as I'm sure it would be) ShamyValentine!

I must be strong and not peek at Cindy's little spoiler I must be strong..... and, hey!, we're practicallyin a new thread!
Old 11-29-2011, 05:09 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigilove (View Post)
Sheldon repairing her harp! Would he repair it, really ?
I'm getting this image of him converting it into a theremin. Not that that would be possible, but whatever.

Who wants to open?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread