Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-29-2011, 09:07 AM
Absolute Fan

More than gifts I was actually thinking of a date, we know Amy can make the guys dance hahaI would like to see them going to dinner and then dancing, trying to act like a normal couple but not being able to help themselves and ending up dong something Shamy-esque such as making an experiment or diverting their attention somewhere else haha.

With my current bf that happenned to us one night, we booked a hotel suite and we were supposed to be having a romantic night but on TV there was a Space documentaries marathon and we spent the night watching that marathoin on the hotel suite instead I SO see that happenning with Sheldon & Amy.. they will surely find something more interesting to do
Old 11-29-2011, 09:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I love that! Shamy would so end up doing something so Shamy-esque and then consider their date a huge success, but the rest of them would be like "...wow."

Old 11-29-2011, 10:12 AM
Master Fan

It should go to the wishlist at the OP, shouldn't it ?
BTW, I saw the list of supporters, it says "shippers...friendshippers...we don't know yet!", it's kinda nice that now we know what it is
Old 11-29-2011, 10:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, I made this thread before TRM even aired, so...we weren't sure! And I will add it to the wishlist.

Old 11-29-2011, 10:50 AM
New Fan

Oooh, Shamy Valentine's Day! So many great ways this could go. My mind is going down all sorts of hilarious paths. I really wish I had the time/talent to write fanfiction.
Old 11-29-2011, 10:52 AM
Addicted Fan

I totally want to see a ShamyValentine! I think the scenarios y'all imagined - trying to do a conventional date, Sheldon reluctant and Amy all excited, and then failing at it but succeeding in some odd experimental Shamyesque way - might really come closer to the reality than we think, seeing that the writers sometimes seem to read or minds (or us theirs).

Now I'm getting curious to know more about Cindy's spoiler.
Old 11-29-2011, 11:44 AM
Extreme Fan

Sorry, now I definitely can't share it here. It's in the spoiler thread.

With whole Valentine ideas you have literally make my bones melt. Maybe they'll get a little cozier around each other, I wouldn't even mind a little physical harmonisation (in Shamy-definition of course ) or practicing some leaked parts of the relationship agreement, which will consolidate their liaison even more?
For instance, I wouldn't mind them hugging more often now (awkwardly, but improving themselves of whatever you describe it... ). And for a potential Valentine's epi...a little cheek kiss? *whisper* Would be too awesome, especially if it's a spontaneous thingy straight against the contract...

But nevertheless I would totally root for them getting back to some interesting scientific experiments, yay!
Old 11-29-2011, 12:02 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
And for a potential Valentine's epi...a little cheek kiss? *whisper* Would be too awesome, especially if it's a spontaneous thingy straight against the contract...
That's actually too sweet to think of, I don't even dare to imagine it right now, it would get me lost.

I would love to see a scenario (and this has been on my mind since season 4), where Amy suddenly discovers a liking for one of the things Sheldon is passionate about, which usually don't interest her, like sci-fi or gaming or comic books. And we all know how much these hobbies mean to him - wouldn't it be natural for him to spontaneously express affection for her, if that happens, just out of joy? Maybe a random unscheduled hug.

Will check out the spoiler thread, thanks!
Old 11-29-2011, 12:17 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pomita (View Post)
I would love to see a scenario (and this has been on my mind since season 4), where Amy suddenly discovers a liking for one of the things Sheldon is passionate about, which usually don't interest her, like sci-fi or gaming or comic books. And we all know how much these hobbies mean to him - wouldn't it be natural for him to spontaneously express affection for her, if that happens, just out of joy? Maybe a random unscheduled hug.
Eeek! That is one notion that really got me hooked up, Pomita! Would be too awesome if she suddenly has an interest in comic books (although I highly doubt it after the last ep and her dislike for women with "bossoms that can be used as flotation divise" ) or better, getting herself forced to team up with Sheldon in f.e. a video game match with the other guys would be a wonderful scenario.
Old 11-29-2011, 12:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

A scenario like that would make him, oddly enough, the one to break the relationship agreement! I don't think we've seen him violate one of his own agreements yet!

Old 11-29-2011, 12:28 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CinnamonHummingbird (View Post)
Eeek! That is one notion that really got me hooked up, Pomita! Would be too awesome if she suddenly has an interest in comic books (although I highly doubt it after the last ep and her dislike for women with "bossoms that can be used as flotation divise" ) or better, getting herself forced to team up with Sheldon in f.e. a video game match with the other guys would be a wonderful scenario.
Knowing Sheldon there probably is a clause on the Relationship Agreement that requires them to team up or help the other in certain circumstances (I'm thinking probably matched costumes for halloween parties, we know how Sheldon always wants to win those trophys, or halo night maybe), so I definitely see that happening

Last edited by Sursonica; 11-29-2011 at 12:45 PM
Old 11-29-2011, 12:39 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeBuiltThePyramids (View Post)
A scenario like that would make him, oddly enough, the one to break the relationship agreement! I don't think we've seen him violate one of his own agreements yet!
Depends, we don't know who would make the first step. But I agree, it's highly dodgy that Sheldon would be the one who lets things come apart at the seams, especially when he, as a king fetishist of principles, is the one who created the rules.

Awe, I'm still curious which costumes they'd choose if they'll ever get in this situation. I mean, we gave them a lot of pretty great suggestions, didn't we?
Old 11-29-2011, 12:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That's why I think it would be cool-like it'd be pretty ironic if he was the one to willingly break it.

And oh yes, costumes are a must.

Old 11-29-2011, 12:52 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sursonica (View Post)
Knowing Sheldon there probably is a clause on the Relationship Agreement that requires them to team up or help the other in certain circumstances (I'm thinking probably matched costumes for halloween parties, we know how Sheldon always wants to win those trophys, or halo night maybe), so I definitely see that happening
That's right! Now that he knows it's official betwen them, I'm sure there are clauses for a little closer coupling, in these matters (like the boo boos and ouchies). So yes, Amy may have to dress up or play a game under protest but ends up enjoying herself, and Sheldon enjoys her being a 'free spirit' for once.

Writers, we need you here!
Old 11-29-2011, 12:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pomita (View Post)
That's right! Now that he knows it's official betwen them, I'm sure there are clauses for a little closer coupling, in these matters (like the boo boos and ouchies). So yes, Amy may have to dress up or play a game under protest but ends up enjoying herself, and Sheldon enjoys her being a 'free spirit' for once.

Writers, we need you here!
Ooh yeah, and then he could call her another sweet name.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread