Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-15-2011, 09:43 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeBuiltThePyramids (View Post)
But hey, we made almost 150 Shamyposts today, guys! And about 450 in the past three days!
Wow...we really are a dedicated bunch here aren't we? I remember in the very early days of Shamy there was a lot of uncertainty about whether any coupling involving Sheldon would work, now it's like they're the Edward and Bella of TBBT, except instead of vampires they're homo novuses
Old 11-15-2011, 09:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I really want that 5x09 blooper on there, because that was probably my favorite line.

I'm going to pretend that my Shamy was not likened to anything Twilight related.

Old 11-15-2011, 09:55 PM
New Fan

So, is anybody going to be upset if the Amy/Stuart thing continues for more than one episode? I actually wouldn't mind it if the writers took it in that direction for a little while, if it means tons and tons of Shamyangst in the process Of course I'm 100% convinced Shamy is endgame at this point so seeing her toy with Stuart for a brief fling isn't something I'd find threatening.
Old 11-15-2011, 09:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy Farrah Cooper (View Post)
So, is anybody going to be upset if the Amy/Stuart thing continues for more than one episode? I actually wouldn't mind it if the writers took it in that direction for a little while, if it means tons and tons of Shamyangst in the process Of course I'm 100% convinced Shamy is endgame at this point so seeing her toy with Stuart for a brief fling isn't something I'd find threatening.
If it gives us Shamygoodness no, I wouldn't mind, but I only see it lasting one episode. Simply because I don't see Sheldon dragging this out.

Old 11-15-2011, 10:05 PM
Absolute Fan

Thanks for posting those Krys! my fav was the one at 5x10 I just love to see Jim & Mayim giggling and that one sounds SO amazing!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed so it is included on the blooper reel!

And Stuart's thing with Amy, I wouldn't mind lasting one or two episodes but I don't think either Shelly is gonna take it, we know how he gets when he is pissed he'll end up karate chopping him or hitting him with te sword he got soon enough!
Old 11-15-2011, 10:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sursonica (View Post)
Thanks for posting those Krys! my fav was the one at 5x10 I just love to see Jim & Mayim giggling and that one sounds SO amazing!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed so it is included on the blooper reel!

And Stuart's thing with Amy, I wouldn't mind lasting one or two episodes but I don't think either Shelly is gonna take it, we know how he gets when he is pissed he'll end up karate chopping him or hitting him with te sword he got soon enough!
That reminds me of that article that said "Sheldon is beating all of Amy's suitors with sticks" or something. Like he can deny deny deny all he wants when things are good, but as soon as someone shows an interest he gets very territorial.

Old 11-15-2011, 10:10 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:

5x10? I didnt give that one away!

☆Krys ☆
Old 11-15-2011, 10:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Eh, no worries, it's kinda obvious that Jim and Mayim have at least a little screentime in that ep-revealed in the one promo, too!

Old 11-15-2011, 10:13 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by topherkraz78 (View Post)
5x10? I didnt give that one away!
LOL I meant 5x09 the one where Mayim giggles at the moneky/tragic/histerical line and Jim starts laughing too.... gosh my mind is too concentrated on thursday's episode

And yes, Nicole, I read that article too, about hitting them with a stick... poor Stuart if he does, Sheldon angry at him.. I would be scared if I was him
Old 11-15-2011, 10:27 PM
Supreme Fan

Also Kevin is starting a new show soon with John Ross so I don't think we'll see Stuart or Kripke much more!

☆Krys ☆
Old 11-15-2011, 10:46 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Yeah, is a pic of the kiss that I just rotated a little, I got the idea from someone on Tumblr... it's awesome how a little rotation of the pic can change the whole image of the kiss isn't it?

ETA: Nicole, now I'll keep thinkin it's Amy's hand!!! that is so dangerously warm fuzzy inducing!
I tried photoshopping a real hand in there for fun.

Old 11-15-2011, 10:53 PM
New Fan

[QUOTE=frakkin;59663434]I tried photoshopping a real hand in there for fun.

[
Thank you for this...just thank you

Last edited by Amy Farrah Cooper; 11-15-2011 at 10:58 PM
Old 11-15-2011, 10:55 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Thank you for this...just thank you
I'll be Nicole for a second. When you quote a reply please do not repost a pic. You can use the link url but double posting a picture is against rules. Thanks!

☆Krys ☆
Old 11-15-2011, 10:59 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by topherkraz78 (View Post)
I'll be Nicole for a second. When you quote a reply please do not repost a pic. You can use the link url but double posting a picture is against rules. Thanks!
Oops so so sorry! Still a newbie to FF please be patient with me guys
Old 11-15-2011, 11:03 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Oops so so sorry! Still a newbie to FF please be patient with me guys
No problem. I wouldn't say anything but I believe Nicole called it a night so I thought I'd just be a helping hand.

☆Krys ☆
Closed Thread   Post New Thread