Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-09-2015, 01:13 PM
Obsessed Fan

I can't imagine that Bill hasn't heard the voice of the masses by now. It's a waiting game at this point, since it must be harder to keep Shamy apart for very long then to come up with a reconciliation story.
Old 10-09-2015, 01:30 PM
Elite Fan

My post was entirely a joke. Poor Bill has certainly heard from the masses and has tweeted his dislike of people freaking out to him. Honestly, I'm not even sure how much Bill is spending on TBBT these days.

Anyway, I'll be over here blindly ignoring the truth and floating on my feels boat. Anyone else interested in living a lie, feel free to join me.

Musickat18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2015, 01:39 PM
Ultimate Fan

Well....I haven't been able to view each episode on the night it actually aired, but I have seen all 3 episodes now. And here's my humble 2 cents worth. Bear with me, as I'm going by memory, lol.

Amy breaks up with Sheldon on the same day Leonard and Penny get married. Sheldon announces women are the worst and no paper cut has ever cut him this deep.

The next time we see them all, it's been a week "our" time, but much shorter in the gang's time, right? Because L&P are still "just married", I don't believe an entire week has gone by "their" time, correct? Yet, by the end of that episode, Sheldon is practically skipping around, giddy, and announcing he's "gonna get that girl back".

So, in the characters' time, in the span of, what, maybe a couple of days, Sheldon has gone from announcing women are the worst, to he's getting her back.

Interesting spin. Are the writers turning things around, and now making Sheldon the one who will want more out of the relationship? And Amy has taken on the role of the partner who unsure of where to go next in the relationship?

I realize there are other variables at work, too. In order for Amy to commit 100% to this relationship again, Sheldon will have to come to quite a few realizations. Perhaps those epiphanies will be part of their reconciliation journey.

Sheldon Kissed Amy

~ Rosie
ShamyLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2015, 01:42 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musickat18 (View Post)
My post was entirely a joke. Poor Bill has certainly heard from the masses and has tweeted his dislike of people freaking out to him. Honestly, I'm not even sure how much Bill is spending on TBBT these days.

Anyway, I'll be over here blindly ignoring the truth and floating on my feels boat. Anyone else interested in living a lie, feel free to join me.

I shall happily join you Rae! *hops on the feels boat
IcyBerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2015, 02:26 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShamyLove (View Post)
Interesting spin. Are the writers turning things around, and now making Sheldon the one who will want more out of the relationship? And Amy has taken on the role of the partner who unsure of where to go next in the relationship?

I realize there are other variables at work, too. In order for Amy to commit 100% to this relationship again, Sheldon will have to come to quite a few realizations. Perhaps those epiphanies will be part of their reconciliation journey.
This is what it seems like to me. I can imagine Amy coming to a decision that a sexual component to their relationship isn't essential to her, but Sheldon not wanting them to give up on that idea.

He wants her.
Old 10-10-2015, 05:41 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whimsical Elf (View Post)
This is what it seems like to me. I can imagine Amy coming to a decision that a sexual component to their relationship isn't essential to her, but Sheldon not wanting them to give up on that idea.

He wants her.
I sure hope this is what happens

*Dream scenario

When they get back together, Amy says to him that coitus is not important and that they don't need to have it. Sheldon is stunned for a moment but then says "Oh. All right" and pretends that he's totally fine with it.

Later after a date night, Sheldon is all excited for their kiss and leans in expectantly. Amy's all "Oh that's right" and gives him a quick peck, which doesn't satisfy Sheldon and causes him to lean back in to give her a long, deep, totally epic kiss that makes every Shamy shipper into a puddle of feels. When they pull away he says "Now that's better" with a smile while Amy is shocked.

I doubt something like would ever happen but a girl can dream I should clarify however that I would hate for coitus to be revealed as a big reason behind Amy's decision to take a break in the first place. That would just make me

Old 10-10-2015, 08:21 AM
Master Fan

YES to your scenario!
NO to coitus being Amy's major motivating factor - even Mayim has said more than once she hopes that's not the reason.
Old 10-10-2015, 08:32 AM
Elite Fan

Agreed.
Musickat18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2015, 03:44 PM
Ultimate Fan

I'm sorry........but the silly 13 year old in me thinks this is so funny!

Credit: wafelisen

Sheldon Kissed Amy

~ Rosie
ShamyLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2015, 03:47 PM
Ultimate Fan

The 18 year old me thinks that this is hilarious too

TFS Rosie
Old 10-10-2015, 05:38 PM
Obsessed Fan

So perf! Of course this demands that we translate every other important Shamy moment into txt speak. I'm not fluent so I might leave it to others. Can't think of a better task to get us through the tough times.
Old 10-10-2015, 06:45 PM
Loyal Fan

Thanks, Rosie!

Has anyone seen the "screenshots" someone made with Amy and Sheldon's texts to each other? They have been floating around on Tumblr and they are my fave thing right now!
Anglophile79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2015, 07:33 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anglophile79 (View Post)
Thanks, Rosie!

Has anyone seen the "screenshots" someone made with Amy and Sheldon's texts to each other? They have been floating around on Tumblr and they are my fave thing right now!
Share please.
Old 10-10-2015, 09:44 PM
Loyal Fan

Found them!

"I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested."
Anglophile79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2015, 02:49 AM
Master Fan

Haha! Thanks Rosie. Seeing Jim and Mayim act that out would be pretty funny.
Reply   Post New Thread