Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-21-2014, 04:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

Loved them so much on the latest episode
And their bickering so cute they behaved like a married couple so adorable
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 11-21-2014, 04:38 AM
Addicted Fan

Gosh, what a funny episode! I laughed so hard at Amy dressed as a kangaroo, mate! And then awwwed at Sheldon's reason to stop FWF and above all to his tears at the end. Many more little details to talk about later, but these were my main feelings as I was watching it.
Old 11-21-2014, 04:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Such an awesome episode for Shamy. I loved seeing them in all their costumes - especially the old-fashioned bathing suits ("Stop looking at my legs!" ). And I really love that the reason Sheldon doesn't have time for FWF is because he has a girlfriend.

It was really great to see that Amy is such a regular part of FWF. It's something Sheldon really shares with her.

But I'm also glad FWF is back. Sheldon just has to learn how to make quality time for Amy *and* FWF.

~Heidi
Old 11-21-2014, 07:12 AM
Extreme Fan

OH what a fantastic episode!!! I laughed SOOO much at the FWF stuff (the bathing suits ) and Amy just killed it when she lost it!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoguntia (View Post)
I like that every time Amy is yelling at Sheldon he is wearing green
Emmy for Mayim — michygeary: Sheldon x Amy*→ Amy yelling ...
That was such great spotting! for Michel! And that's so true - Sheldon may want to reconsider wearing green in the future

And I'm starting to think you're right Vicky - someone's been researching through these forums

Btw - do us Aussies really sound like that?

Does anyone else love the smirk Sheldon gives Amy when Kripke gets one wrong?

Last edited by jezz; 11-21-2014 at 07:17 AM
Old 11-21-2014, 07:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by jezz (View Post)
OH what a fantastic episode!!! I laughed SOOO much at the FWF stuff (the bathing suits ) and Amy just killed it when she lost it!!!

That was such great spotting! for Michel! And that's so true - Sheldon may want to reconsider wearing green in the future

And I'm starting to think you're right Vicky - someone's been researching through these forums

Btw - do us Aussies really sound like that?

Does anyone else love the smirk Sheldon gives Amy when Kripke gets one wrong?
I seriously think someone is researching the forums and taking notes. It's like they've been reading our Shamy wish list. In fact, I need to check the OP to see if there's more stuff from just the last two episodes that can be crossed off.

Sheldon may have exaggerated the accent a bit - throwing in a bit of Crocodile Dundee or overdone Steve Irwin - but basically, yes, that's pretty close to what Aussies sound like to Americans.

Loved Kripke, and yes, I loved that little shared smirk. It's a touch of Shamy vs The World - and Shamy wins!

~Heidi
Old 11-21-2014, 07:37 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxPhile (View Post)
I seriously think someone is researching the forums and taking notes. It's like they've been reading our Shamy wish list. In fact, I need to check the OP to see if there's more stuff from just the last two episodes that can be crossed off.

Sheldon may have exaggerated the accent a bit - throwing in a bit of Crocodile Dundee or overdone Steve Irwin - but basically, yes, that's pretty close to what Aussies sound like to Americans.

Loved Kripke, and yes, I loved that little shared smirk. It's a touch of Shamy vs The World - and Shamy wins!
Perhaps we should add more stuff then?!!

Yeah, I suppose I could sound like Paul Hogan in Crocodile Dundee

for Shamy!!!
Old 11-21-2014, 07:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

From our OP Wish List...

1. Teaming up to finally defeat one of Sheldon's nemesis.
Does anyone else think Kripke in the FWF episode qualifies for this wish?
2. Leonard walking in to Sheldon and Amy doing weird Shamy-specific things.
In a recent episode, Leonard mentions he's "seen them do it..." (meaning kissing and such) "...it's NOT romantic." While we didn't actually see Leonard walk in on them, we know it's happened. Worth at least a notation, if not actually crossing this off the list?
3. Carpooling
In The Septum Deviation, Amy was driving Sheldon to work, wasn't she? Who thinks this qualifies?
4. Driving in a car together
Votes to cross this off the list based on The Septum Deviation?
From the Things we'd like to see more of section:

1. Another Fun With Flags - with both Sheldon and Amy on camera - we got lots and lots of FWF with both Sheldon and Amy!

~Heidi
Old 11-21-2014, 07:48 AM
Addicted Fan

I personally thought Mayim should have paid more attention to your accent Jess, it did not sound that much like a real one to me. Mate!

If they search this forum, we'd better update the wishlist. I want a quiz with Amy and Sheldon beating all the other couples. I want Amy and Sheldon working together somehow. I want more than anything a family meeting of any kind. I want some form of aknowledgment from all the others that the Shamy is cute....
Old 11-21-2014, 07:54 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoguntia (View Post)
I like that every time Amy is yelling at Sheldon he is wearing green
Emmy for Mayim — michygeary: Sheldon x Amy*→ Amy yelling ...
That is such a great find! And I was looking up the color explanations of Sheldon's shirt because I forgot what green signified, and it's courage, which totally fits with Amy yelling at him when he wears green!

Also, I might be crazy, but when viewing The Champagne Reflection a 2nd time, I could have sworn that when Sheldon and Amy were pointing to the FWF sign at the very beginning of the episode, that their fingers just barely touched. Did anyone else catch that, or am I seeing things?
Old 11-21-2014, 08:01 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
From our OP Wish List...

In a recent episode, Leonard mentions he's "seen them do it..." (meaning kissing and such) "...it's NOT romantic." While we didn't actually see Leonard walk in on them, we know it's happened. Worth at least a notation, if not actually crossing this off the list?
3. Carpooling
In The Septum Deviation, Amy was driving Sheldon to work, wasn't she? Who thinks this qualifies?
From the Things we'd like to see more of section:

1. Another Fun With Flags - with both Sheldon and Amy on camera - we got lots and lots of FWF with both Sheldon and Amy!

Yay to all that! We have been spoiled so far this season.

About the glass ceiling line: I had not understood at all what she meant, I did not know the expression, but sure as hell I will start using it from now on, as I am a bit of a feminist in a man's world.... I love the image!

ETA: and yes, great spotting for the green color! To go on with naughty minds, no one reacted to Sheldon popping open a bottle of Champagne? Even if he does not "drink" it (as in use it), he felt the urge to pop it open....
Old 11-21-2014, 08:18 AM
Master Fan

STOP LOOKING AT MY LEGS! and I PRESSED IT. Highlights

Quote:
From our OP Wish List...

Mmh, I think grinning at each other is not enough for cross it of
Quote:
I want to see it when he sees it and not only mention it. But we could give it a notation
Quote:
3. Carpooling
perhaps we could put it into the "We want to see more of it" section

And yes to all of @Stefis suggestions

Quote:
Originally Posted by stefi62 (View Post)
ETA: and yes, great spotting for the green color! To go on with naughty minds, no one reacted to Sheldon popping open a bottle of Champagne? Even if he does not "drink" it (as in use it), he felt the urge to pop it open....
I had a very naughty reaction right when the promo aired and Amy was popping that party popper

~Susanne ~
Old 11-21-2014, 08:29 AM
Addicted Fan

So much joy around here today!!!

By the way, the updated part 13 of the marathon is online: https://vimeo.com/111919170
Old 11-21-2014, 08:46 AM
Supreme Fan

Hah, I laughed at how robotic they behaved in the FWF scenes but just when they stopped recording, they turned back to normal. That was great to see
Old 11-21-2014, 10:00 AM
Elite Fan

I agree, Shamy stole the night. The FwF montage was beyond awesome!
Old 11-21-2014, 10:16 AM
Master Fan

I love how Amy went from sweet and worried to pissed within a second

~Susanne ~
Closed Thread   Post New Thread