Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-29-2016, 08:28 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whimsical Elf (View Post)
I think the writers don't have a clear idea of what they see happening yet - as far as I can tell from interviews. We'll just have to wait until a solution presents itself, I suppose.

It's in Sheldon's character to resist change, so he is unlikely to want to move. I'm not sure what I think about Amy moving into 4A at the moment; that's the place where Sheldon has been living with Leonard under the Roommate Agreement, and has all his rules and routines in place. If Amy tried moving in she might find she doesn't like it.

I can picture Sheldon moving to Amy's apartment rather than 4B. Maybe he could live there, Lenny in 4B and have 4A for a communal meeting space.
I think the writers didn't think they'll have to deal with this situation few years ago, and now they don't know how to do it, so they just postpone it. But something has to happen.

it's Sheldon's character to resist change and that's why there's a lot of possible fun plots in it. I'd like to see Sheldon in 4B, in his own nerdvana and enjoy his total freedom about living rules. And still going to eat in 4A with Leonard and Penny, playing video games. Not so many changes after all.
The only thing that doesn't fit with this is that the girls won't have their space for girls nights anymore, and it's something important for the show.
We don't know if it's Sheldon's appartement, he's in for a longer time than Leonard but he could be co-renter as well
~Laurence~
soundsgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2016, 08:58 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by soundsgood (View Post)
I think the writers didn't think they'll have to deal with this situation few years ago, and now they don't know how to do it, so they just postpone it. But something has to happen.

it's Sheldon's character to resist change and that's why there's a lot of possible fun plots in it. I'd like to see Sheldon in 4B, in his own nerdvana and enjoy his total freedom about living rules. And still going to eat in 4A with Leonard and Penny, playing video games. Not so many changes after all.
The only thing that doesn't fit with this is that the girls won't have their space for girls nights anymore, and it's something important for the show.
We don't know if it's Sheldon's appartement, he's in for a longer time than Leonard but he could be co-renter as well
I suppose you'd think Leonard's name would be on the lease by now, wouldn't you? Although, there was that episode where Leonard was going to leave, signed one of Sheldon's contracts and everything...

Anyway, girls night could transfer to Amy's apartment, or the girls could simply kick the guys out when necessary and have it at Bernadette's. Then again, the baby's going to be in the way. Howard will have to look after him/her.
Old 06-29-2016, 09:08 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I suppose you'd think Leonard's name would be on the lease by now, wouldn't you? Although, there was that episode where Leonard was going to leave, signed one of Sheldon's contracts and everything...

Anyway, girls night could transfer to Amy's apartment, or the girls could simply kick the guys out when necessary and have it at Bernadette's. Then again, the baby's going to be in the way. Howard will have to look after him/her.
yes, but they wouldn't be across the hall, and all the dynamic in the stairway wouldn't work anymore

and Sheldon's contracts are just... Sheldon's It was the roommate agreement they were going to sign.
I don't know, I don't think it's really important who's the owner of the appartement, that's not the point.
~Laurence~
soundsgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2016, 09:18 AM
Master Fan

You're right, we're getting off the point.
Anyway, I have no idea what will happen or exactly what I'd like to see happen (much like the writers, maybe ). I just know I'd like to see some changes.
Old 07-02-2016, 06:27 AM
Part-Time Fan

well the fact Lenny still live at 4a, while i understand the whole relationship between them and Sheldon. Its putting the show in a moving pattern. Cannot get any new stories, until Lenny move on officially. Like with Lenny living at 4a, that comedy of oh Sheldon as the Third Wheel, just does not work anymore imo. They need to shift things. I mean its not like much well change anyway, if say Lenny or Sheldon , move to 4B. Leonard is the social nuclues of the group, so where ever he goes the gang well go. So they well most likely still hang out at 4A. TPTB just seem resistant for what ever reason.
3ku11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2016, 08:44 AM
Master Fan

TVLine has their own wishlist for season ten. And I am all about a Stuart/Leslie romance.

[PHOTOS] ‘Big Bang Theory’ Season 10: ‘Shamy,’ Lisa Kudrow — Wish List | TVLine
SargeantFuzzyBoots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2016, 09:04 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SargeantFuzzyBoots (View Post)
TVLine has their own wishlist for season ten. And I am all about a Stuart/Leslie romance.

[PHOTOS] ‘Big Bang Theory’ Season 10: ‘Shamy,’ Lisa Kudrow — Wish List | TVLine
at how they Photoshopped Lisa Kudrow's face into the card!

It's a pretty decent wishlist overall Especially in regards to the living arrangements
IcyBerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2016, 11:53 AM
Master Fan

It annoys me slightly that they say Leonard and Penny 'live apart'? It seems more like they live in both apartments.

I know the idea of Amy living at Sheldon's more like a roommate than a girlfriend has not been popular here before, but I don't know - maybe them living together but with their own rooms might be a nice transition step.
Old 07-03-2016, 01:20 PM
Master Fan

Quote:

I know the idea of Amy living at Sheldon's more like a roommate than a girlfriend has not been popular here before, but I don't know - maybe them living together but with their own rooms might be a nice transition step.
I always found the idea rather charmingly them - how, while most couples who have been together long-term and have slept together wouldn't even consider the notion of separate bedrooms, for Shamy, it would be a necessary stepping stone until both (Sheldon) felt comfortable enough sharing a room.
SargeantFuzzyBoots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2016, 05:19 PM
Part-Time Fan

I like the idea of Raj and Claire, and drop Emily all together. More compatiblity. And yes the point about it no longer makes sense to have them pay rent for both apartments just to pease Sheldon. Leonard needs to move out, and his roommate needs to get a grip . So true. And yes Lisa Kudrow for Penny's mother.
Old 07-03-2016, 08:17 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
It annoys me slightly that they say Leonard and Penny 'live apart'? It seems more like they live in both apartments.
Of course Leonard and Penny don't 'live apart'. They live togther, but not just in one place.
*luminous* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2016, 11:59 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
The Big Bang Theory

Looks like a great wish list from TVLine!

On the Sheldon/Bernadette storyline note - I'd like to more of those pairing mix ups all around. And not just a couple times a season, but I really wish it was a more regular thing.
"Keep looking up, after it rains. Keep looking up."
big bang buzz . twitter . tumblr
ennaxor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2016, 05:43 AM
Part-Time Fan

I would like a Leonard/Bernadette or Leonard/Amy plot this season. But mixing the pair ups is cool. Sheldon and Penny at this point is kinda over done though. More interested in some fresh new pair ups. Sheldon and Bernadette showed potential.
Old 07-15-2016, 03:55 AM
Master Fan

Less than five weeks until the first taping of season 10. The excitement rises.
*luminous* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2016, 07:03 PM
Master Fan

Happy first table read of Season 10 day!
Reply   Post New Thread