Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-22-2014, 01:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whimsical Elf (View Post)
Oh, yes - whenever - I didn't mean to hassle you about it.
No hassle - I appreciate the reminder. I like that game, too!

~Heidi
FoxPhile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 05:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You asked for it! Here comes the next episode for

Season 7 Superlatives

Episode 7x05 - The Workplace Proximity

Enjoy the scene-by-scene recaps below. Then pick (note – it’s ok to say nothing applies):
  • The funniest scene
  • The most awkward scene
  • The most touching scene
  • The most romantic scene
  • Best Couples scene
  • Best Bromance scene
  • Best Gal-Pal scene
  • Your favorite scene

~Heidi
Old 05-24-2014, 05:42 PM
Addicted Fan

Funniest scene(s):#4 and #6 (funniest quote: "So, goofing off")
most romantic and touching scene: #9, because I liked that Sheldon want to talk to Amy and can't sleep before their conversation.

Do I have to add another reasons and scenes?

Last edited by Lea2010; 05-24-2014 at 05:52 PM
Lea2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 05:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lea2010 (View Post)
Funniest scene(s):#4 and #6 (funniest quote: "So, goofing off")
most romantic and touching scene: #9, because I liked that Sheldon want to talk to Amy and can't sleep before their conversation.

Do I have to add another reasons and scenes?
No. Pick scenes for the categories that make sense to you for this episode. You don't have to pick a scene for every category.

If you think a scene is superlative in a category that's not listed, feel free to say so. For example, you might think a scene #9 is very sad - you could say that scene is the Saddest Scene, even though Saddest wasn't a listed category.

The idea is to pick the scenes that were most effective in some way.

~Heidi
Old 05-24-2014, 05:56 PM
Addicted Fan

Ok! Then I'll write a more detailed summary of my favorite scenes in a few hours, when I'm totally awake!
Old 05-24-2014, 07:33 PM
Master Fan

Funniest Scene: 10. I just really loved the quick switch of the two scenes going from Penny's line of encouragement about the boys being set straight to them using the laser. Their reactions to the it were just really fun and adorable, and having them do something geeky together made me smile and laugh.

Most Awkward: 8. Some bits were funny, of course, and I like the scene, but the tension between Howard and Bernadette was rather awkward, I suppose. And the Tums conversation, though I still found it funny.

Most Touching: 9. I know this scene is kinda controversial among fans, but I really thought it was a sweet moment, that, even though Sheldon didn't see how he was wrong because he honestly didn't understand, he still wanted to let Amy know that when she's wrong, he will accept her quirks and all.

Most Romantic: 9 again for the same reasons. It wasn't *that* romantic, and I'd say more touching, but it was the most romantic of the episode.

Best Couples Scene: Going 10 again because I like how it included all three couples with Penny telling Leonard to speak to Sheldon and Howard, and Amy and Bernie discussing their woes about their men. And then of course flashing to those men with their lasers.

Best Bromance Scene: 5 for hearing about Howard and Raj's slumber party. "As you wish."

Best Gal Pal Scene: 3. The girls hanging out, and Penny's trick with her phone. And then I loved Penny standing up for Amy when Sheldon changed his mind about her working at the university.

Favourite Scene: 7. Gotta show this scene some love because LPS scenes like this with Leonard and Penny trying to help Sheldon out and kinda being like his parents always make me really happy. Plus LP snuggling is never a bad thing for me.
SargeantFuzzyBoots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2014, 02:29 PM
Master Fan

Funniest Scene: #6 Sheldon and the monkey

Most Awkward/ Most Touching/Most Romantic #9
It's a very controversial moment, very awkward but also very romantic and touching at the same time - or like Jim would say "organically awkward" It ends in a little insult but Sheldon is always a bit insulting when he is in a distress.
It was sweet, that Shamy told each other that they like the other one. And Sheldon was in so much distress, that he did a lot of things which were against his nature (leaving home after dark, riding on a bus, wanting to talk things out). All because of Amy.

Best Couples Scene: I like #1 because Sheldon is so happy when Amy tells him that she will work at Caltch, it's his first and honest reaction. He is happy that Amy will work at the same place.
Also #8 is great too because Bernie revealing about her jealousy towards the bromance of Raj/Howard is very sweet.

Best Bromance Scene: #4t's probably not so much a bromance moment, but I loved the Waldorf and Staler moment of Raj and Leonard on the couch

Best Gal Pal Moment: #7 Penny standing up for Amy without hearing Sheldons story

Favourite Scene:I think I go with #7 too, it's a great L/P/S moment.

~Susanne ~
smoguntia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2014, 03:11 PM
Master Fan

• The funniest scene: #3 - "I hope to put his love of repetition to good use someday." plus Penny's reaction, and #4 - "For the love of God, why?" plus Sheldon's reaction.
  • The most awkward scene: I was going to say #8, but I think Susanne's right - #9 definitely had an awkward feel.
  • The most touching scene: gotta be #9, for obvious reasons.
  • The most romantic scene: I'll say #1 - romance, Shamy-style.
  • Best Couples scene: #9 again - it was an important conversation in their relationship.
  • Best Bromance scene: #5 for the Howard/Raj stuff and Leonard teasing, and also Leonard asking Sheldon if he and Amy are okay.
  • Best Gal-Pal scene: #3 - so funny, with all three girls working well together.
  • Your favorite scene: #1. If I was considering #9, Susanne's comments swayed me back to 1.
Old 06-08-2014, 11:53 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
The Big Bang Theory

On this week's podcast Nicole and I each talked about our top 5 episodes of season 7, if anyone's interested!

Big Bang Buzzcast Episode 64: The Season Seven Examination
"Keep looking up, after it rains. Keep looking up."
big bang buzz . twitter . tumblr
ennaxor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 05:45 PM
Loyal Fan

I wasn't sure where else to put this, but the season 8 premiere date has been announced! We now have less than 3 months left to wait!

CBS ANNOUNCES A MULTI-PHASE ROLLOUT FOR FALL PREMIERE DATES: Preview the Schedule - CBS Fall Preview 2014 - CBS.com
Anglophile79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 06:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anglophile79 (View Post)
I wasn't sure where else to put this, but the season 8 premiere date has been announced! We now have less than 3 months left to wait!

CBS ANNOUNCES A MULTI-PHASE ROLLOUT FOR FALL PREMIERE DATES: Preview the Schedule - CBS Fall Preview 2014 - CBS.com
The news thread would be the place.

WeBuiltThePyramids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 07:54 AM
Obsessed Fan

Collecting my results for the poll today.. thanks everyone for voting!
Old 07-01-2014, 04:40 PM
New Fan

I love Amy and Sheldon. However,, Amy is clearly not happy with the lack of a physic relationship. It's time for Sheldon to put out and move on. I think a new character arc of an attractive man taking an interest in Amy would be a great storyline. I don't mean Stuart but a sexy and confident man who finds Amy irresistible. This story should either set her free to explore a complete relationship or make Sheldon step up to the plate.
bigtexcookin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 12:49 PM
Obsessed Fan

no shoes. no shirt. no sheldon.

Results to my poll
Old 07-27-2014, 01:25 PM
Master Fan

perfect votes

~Susanne ~
smoguntia is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread