Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-31-2015, 04:25 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcyBerry (View Post)
Yeah, but personally I would take quality over quantity. I would hate it if the writers ran out of plot ideas and ended up turning the characters into mere caricatures of themselves I would hate it if they resorted to crazy things to keep things "interesting" and created meaningless drama for our favorite couples. It would be such as waste and I'm sure a lot of fans would be upset.

Of course as long as things stay funny and lovely, I say keep the seasons coming
I agree with that.
socialfirefighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 05:46 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the thread - it seems season 9 is just around the corner

~Susanne ~
smoguntia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 08:11 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Yeah, but personally I would take quality over quantity. I would hate it if the writers ran out of plot ideas and ended up turning the characters into mere caricatures of themselves I would hate it if they resorted to crazy things to keep things "interesting" and created meaningless drama for our favorite couples. It would be such as waste and I'm sure a lot of fans would be upset.

Of course as long as things stay funny and lovely, I say keep the seasons coming
I don't want to jinx it, but I don't see these writers going down that route. They've avoided that sort of nonsense so far. I trust them.

And I definitely hope to see a couple more seasons after 10. Nowhere near ready to contemplate the end yet. I refuse to even think about it - can't handle it.

Has anyone else wondered if there will be a new opening credit pic this season? By the end of Season 5 it was really looking wrong to me, with just the original 5 in the opening pic. I don't see any real reason to change it now, but it's been 3 seasons.
Old 08-01-2015, 08:23 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whimsical Elf (View Post)
I don't want to jinx it, but I don't see these writers going down that route. They've avoided that sort of nonsense so far. I trust them.

And I definitely hope to see a couple more seasons after 10. Nowhere near ready to contemplate the end yet. I refuse to even think about it - can't handle it.

Has anyone else wondered if there will be a new opening credit pic this season? By the end of Season 5 it was really looking wrong to me, with just the original 5 in the opening pic. I don't see any real reason to change it now, but it's been 3 seasons.
I hope you are right about the writers. I also would like to see a couple more seasons after season 10. I think that the opening scene has been change to include Amy and Bernadette now.
Old 08-01-2015, 08:28 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by socialfirefighter (View Post)
I hope you are right about the writers. I also would like to see a couple more seasons after season 10. I think that the opening scene has been change to include Amy and Bernadette now.
Yeah, but maybe if they change it again, they'll show Penny with her new haircut?

And also I'm sure that as long as the ratings stay high, CBS will just keep renewing the show There hasn't been a sitcom success like TBBT since Friends
IcyBerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 08:37 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Yeah, but maybe if they change it again, they'll show Penny with her new haircut?

And also I'm sure that as long as the ratings stay high, CBS will just keep renewing the show There hasn't been a sitcom success like TBBT since Friends
Ah yes, Penny's haircut. Maybe that's a good enough reason!
Old 08-01-2015, 09:25 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Ah yes, Penny's haircut. Maybe that's a good enough reason!
I hope your right about that.
Old 08-01-2015, 09:47 AM
Supreme Fan

Honestly? I don't think they give a damn about little things like the opening. Just take a look at the DVD cover. I mean, apparently they couldn't even spare a few minutes for a new group picture.
Old 08-01-2015, 01:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'd like to see it changed again, but Kaley seems to be growing her hair out again.

WeBuiltThePyramids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 03:24 AM
Addicted Fan

Meanwhile, I'm stuck at work laughing at people freaking out at a recent Molaro interview that got some fans riled up.

Come on, it's the ninth season. THINK BIG OR GO HOME. Two more years left, as far as we know. Can't people just enjoy it as for what it is?

I have been unspoiled for more than half of season 8 which is totally out of character for me and I will probably remain unspoiled for season 9.

What I want to see: Solid resolutions. Dear TBTP, is that even hard to give an old fangirl? YOU LIKE TO KEEP EVERYTHING SHOVED UNDER THE RUG. :'(
Old 08-03-2015, 05:15 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubyanjel (View Post)
Meanwhile, I'm stuck at work laughing at people freaking out at a recent Molaro interview that got some fans riled up.

Come on, it's the ninth season. THINK BIG OR GO HOME. Two more years left, as far as we know. Can't people just enjoy it as for what it is?
Each to their own, I would say.
Old 08-05-2015, 09:39 AM
Supreme Fan

All back to work today!

☆Krys ☆
topherkraz78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 06:49 AM
New Fan

Quote:

I agree with all of that and really think they should take a new opening pic with all 7 of them sat in there usual places....you know like Sheldon in his spot (of course), Amy in hers (next to Sheldon), Leonard sat in the chair on the other side of sheldon and so on...

Also I would LITERALLY die if it ended any time soon!!
bazinga_kitty04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 11:04 AM
Addicted Fan

I just looked at a season 8 episode and they have an updated cast picture in the opening credits.
Old 08-18-2015, 12:06 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by socialfirefighter (View Post)
I just looked at a season 8 episode and they have an updated cast picture in the opening credits.
Really? I did not notice that! Which episode is it?
IcyBerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread