Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-11-2012, 10:59 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWhiteRose (View Post)
Love these two friends! Can I be added to the supporter list?
Added!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musickat18 (View Post)
I might have gotten the middle part of the quote wrong. Because, yes, she does say that he's a cutie pie in the episode you mentioned...I'll see if I can dig up the scene on youtube

Edit:
Ah. I bet the reason you don't remember is you were blocking it out.

The Big Bang Theory Season 5 Episode 1 (Best of Raj and Bernadette) - YouTube
Ah, yes!! So, Bernie has called Raj a cutie pie twice.

There's a title/reason in there somewhere.

Because Bernadette thinks Raj is a cutie pie.

Does that have shipper undertones...because now that I re read that...it sounds that way...hmmm. Maybe not then.
Co-Host of The Bazinga Cast|"You belong with me." Olivia to Peter
Thanks to hilery00 for the icon!
kbcountry37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 01:43 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for making this thread, Kayla!

I'd definitely like to be added, please.

And, no, I don't think it sounds too shippy, especially since when Bernadette said it she meant it in a friendly way and wasn't being flirtatious or anything.
SargeantFuzzyBoots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 02:04 PM
Master Fan

Added you, Brit! I also added the reason/title to the OP.

Edit: Thought this would fit nicely here. It came from the Shamy thread and was posted by Linda.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockyele
Raj/Bernie,
It was so sweet!, two people united by love.... by the love they feel for that special man. I loved that, unlike the other two cases, there was no further/surprised reaction from Raj when Bernie reached him, because there was no need, each knew what the other was feeling. And, yes, I know there are also naysayers out there that don't like the love Raj is always professing for Howard, but I think it was beyond adorable, it's so nice to have such deep love between two men portrayed on TV.
I agree with her statement, what about you guys?

Last edited by kbcountry37; 05-12-2012 at 04:23 AM
Old 06-10-2013, 09:59 AM
Elite Fan

Now that Raj can talk to women (or at least the one's he comfortable with) I'm interested to see if the writers do anything with this relationship. I'd love to see more interactions, or perhaps some scheming to do something for Howard. I don't know...I'd just like to see more Raj/Bernie.
Musickat18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 10:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

She'd probably intimidate him back into mutism.

WeBuiltThePyramids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 01:38 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeBuiltThePyramids (View Post)
She'd probably intimidate him back into mutism.
If he keeps on talking like he was in the tag, then this is probably a very real possibility.

Quote:
I'd love to see more interactions, or perhaps some scheming to do something for Howard.
This is reminding me of The Boyfriend Complexity when they were joking about Howard during their game night while Raj was working, and, it'd be great to get an actual storyline of them doing something along those lines or, taking it further by scheming against him, as you put it. But, agreed, it'd be great to get more interaction between them; during the S5 hiatus, I was kind of hoping/wondering if the two of them would get any storylines with Mrs. Wolowitz while Howard was away, but obviously that didn't happen. In any case, I'd love to see more of them bonding over their love for Howard or their relationship with Mrs. Wolowitz.
Old 10-21-2013, 05:49 PM
Master Fan

Totally forgot we had this thread, but came across it while looking for the shipper thread, and 7.05 kinda had some Bernadette and Raj stuff. In a way. The tug of war for Howard still continues.
Old 10-21-2013, 06:38 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for resurrecting this thread!!

You're right! There's always tug of war between them over Howard...but I doubt it would make this show the way it is without it.
Old 10-21-2013, 07:32 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbcountry37 (View Post)
Thanks for resurrecting this thread!!

You're right! There's always tug of war between them over Howard...but I doubt it would make this show the way it is without it.
I agree.

I do wonder if it'll come to a more extreme head between these two at some point. Like, usually, their complaints of Howard's time being divided are directed at him, which is the best approach, I think, but I wonder if they'd ever turn any of their annoyance on each other at any point. I don't know if I see it happening at this point; I could've seen it occurring in the earlier seasons, but now given the development of these three, I don't know if something like that will ever happen at this stage.
Old 10-22-2013, 04:07 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SargeantFuzzyBoots (View Post)
I agree.

I do wonder if it'll come to a more extreme head between these two at some point. Like, usually, their complaints of Howard's time being divided are directed at him, which is the best approach, I think, but I wonder if they'd ever turn any of their annoyance on each other at any point. I don't know if I see it happening at this point; I could've seen it occurring in the earlier seasons, but now given the development of these three, I don't know if something like that will ever happen at this stage.
I don't really see it at this point, mostly because right now Raj is the involuntary third wheel. If we go by what Bernadette said, he's the one that spends more time with his friends than with her!

It's interesting how Bernadette and Raj (and Howard) managed to stay friends, even more than before, after Raj had that crush on Bernadette. I'm so happy about that.

teoriapostmoderna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 05:19 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by teoriapostmoderna (View Post)
I don't really see it at this point, mostly because right now Raj is the involuntary third wheel. If we go by what Bernadette said, he's the one that spends more time with his friends than with her!

It's interesting how Bernadette and Raj (and Howard) managed to stay friends, even more than before, after Raj had that crush on Bernadette. I'm so happy about that.
Me, too. They make a sweet odd couple (and I love how that one time, HB were kind of parents to Raj ) But, yeah, I think they're too settled in their dynamic now after so many years to really break the pattern.
Old 10-22-2013, 12:11 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SargeantFuzzyBoots (View Post)
Me, too. They make a sweet odd couple (and I love how that one time, HB were kind of parents to Raj ) But, yeah, I think they're too settled in their dynamic now after so many years to really break the pattern.
The Raj/Bernadette friendship is lovely. Just reading your posts about the tug-of-war over Howard, made me wonder what if Raj and Bernadette got together and Howard was left out, just to turn the tables. I don't mean got together romantically (), just like going for a manicure or massage or spa treatment together. Next time Howard pisses her off, Raj could cheer her up with a ladies' pamper day! I'm not expecting to see it, I'd just like to.
Old 10-22-2013, 12:13 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whimsical Elf (View Post)
The Raj/Bernadette friendship is lovely. Just reading your posts about the tug-of-war over Howard, made me wonder what if Raj and Bernadette got together and Howard was left out, just to turn the tables. I don't mean got together romantically (), just like going for a manicure or massage or spa treatment together. Next time Howard pisses her off, Raj could cheer her up with a ladies' pamper day! I'm not expecting to see it, I'd just like to.
Oh my God, that would be awesome! I kind of really, really need to see this happen now.
Old 10-22-2013, 12:28 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whimsical Elf (View Post)
This needs to happen!

teoriapostmoderna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 08:21 AM
Master Fan

I know this isn't Raj and Bernie, it's Kunal and Melissa, but I couldn't think of any other place to put this pic from last night. Plus this thread needs resurrecting.

Reply   Post New Thread