Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-07-2015, 07:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah its fun to watch.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
BlackWhiteRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 12:00 PM
Extreme Fan

I truly miss their scenes, they are so rare now and yet always so awesome, its one of the big reasons I rarely watch the show anymore

OTP: Jim/Pam (the office US), Castle/Beckett (Castle), Sean/Fiona (Shameless), Henry/Jo (Forever)
Melissa23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 12:39 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa23 (View Post)
I truly miss their scenes, they are so rare now and yet always so awesome, its one of the big reasons I rarely watch the show anymore
They had some good banter in the last episode - nothing one on one - but I really liked the moments they had. Especially the Beethoven joke.
SargeantFuzzyBoots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 01:16 PM
Elite Fan

I do sort of miss that earlier dynamic they had in the earlier seasons, but then again, I really love their familial bond now and how they've both comfortable with each other. #growth

Musickat18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 03:12 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa23 (View Post)
Actually I prefer it the way it is now. For me, many of their scenes in season 7 felt forced, you know, just to have them in a scene together, even if it doesn't make any sense. Scenes like the one in Prom Equivalency where he's asking for advice are reasonable and I like these a lot more.
Old 01-25-2015, 01:17 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FileXxX (View Post)
Actually I prefer it the way it is now. For me, many of their scenes in season 7 felt forced, you know, just to have them in a scene together, even if it doesn't make any sense. Scenes like the one in Prom Equivalency where he's asking for advice are reasonable and I like these a lot more.
Hm, yeah, I know what you mean and I think I agree. Definitely feels natural and appropriate, the scenes they've had this year.
Old 01-25-2015, 05:56 PM
Master Fan

I've never really felt any of their dynamics/scenes to be forced, personally, so I've been loving them all along the way; but, of course, I wouldn't want an exact return of their season one and two dynamic because you lose some of the love and understanding they've gained for one another.
Old 02-20-2015, 12:39 PM
Master Fan

They had great scenes. Finally we had a return of their laundry room chats. And I loved Pennys devil grin when Sheldon couldn't stand how Penny was folding her shirts

~Susanne ~
smoguntia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 12:42 PM
Elite Fan

Yes! My first thought was "man I miss the laundry room scenes!" I'm so glad they did one.
Musickat18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 01:07 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoguntia (View Post)
They had great scenes. Finally we had a return of their laundry room chats. And I loved Pennys devil grin when Sheldon couldn't stand how Penny was folding her shirts
Yes, I loved that. Reminded me of The Bad Fish Paradigm where Penny starts helping him fold his clothes and Sheldon looks at them like, "WTF?" and re-folds them. Penny's finally used that to her advantage.
Old 02-20-2015, 01:36 PM
Master Fan

I didn't even realise we hadn't had a laundry room scene for a while. It was a fun scene, and I liked that we saw Sheldon's laundry folding device, although he didn't use it.
Old 02-20-2015, 01:39 PM
Master Fan

the last time Sheldon was in the laundry room and doing laundry was in The Closet Reconfiguration when he complained about cleaning out the entire building’s belly button

~Susanne ~
Old 02-20-2015, 01:48 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SargeantFuzzyBoots (View Post)
Penny's finally used that to her advantage.
She totally did that on purpose She's found a good use for his quirks.
Old 02-20-2015, 01:59 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoguntia (View Post)
the last time Sheldon was in the laundry room and doing laundry was in The Closet Reconfiguration when he complained about cleaning out the entire building’s belly button
Wow! That is a long time! I'm surprised. In that case I feel extra lucky to have been at a taping of a laundry room scene.
I was thinking about 7.11 The Cooper Extraction, but I suppose that was a fantasy so technically didn't happen.
Old 02-20-2015, 02:03 PM
Master Fan

Yes that only did happen in Amys mind, so it doesn't count.
They also had a laundry room scene in Scarvanger Hunt, but that was only for the game and not for doing laundry, so that doesn't count either

Yes Vicky, you should feel lucky

~Susanne ~
Reply   Post New Thread