Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-03-2016, 08:58 PM
Obsessed Fan

Limited Spoiler Thread #18 We've had 200 episodes of speculation!

Please Observe the GUIDELINES for Limited Spoiler Discussions

Hello, my lovely Nerdvana family!

The moderator manager and administration team has discussed revisions to the spoiler policy, and this is what has been decided.

Spoilers:
Information is considered to be a spoiler if it details something that has not yet been broadcast anywhere in the world.

The following limited spoilers are allowed in a designated discussion thread on the forums here as long as the title includes the word Spoilers:

Information officially released by the network such as sneak peaks, filming pictures and episodes stills, or cast interviews that hint at future storylines can be posted in the designated spoiler discussion thread at all forums.

Spoilers regarding the character an actress or actor is playing in a TV show are permitted at their own Male or Female Celebrity Forum. These discussions should be limited to character information and not overall show spoilers.

Spoiler threads for upcoming movies are permitted on the Movies forum or on forums that are devoted to a movie franchise.

Spoilers about upcoming book releases are allowed in their discussion threads at the Books and Writing Forum or forums that are devoted to a book franchise. The word Spoilers can be removed from the title after the official release date.

Spoilers should only be discussed if they meet the above limited conditions and any further spoilers should be discussed at the Spoilers Forum.

Animations, artwork, icons and other such material can be posted within these threads but they must not be used across Fan Forum or any other thread.

Discussion and information sharing must be limited to the listed threads that have spoilers indicated in the title.

If you're unsure about what might be considered to be a spoiler please continue to use the spoiler tags, shown here:

This thread is now a thread in which we can discuss:

1. Sneak peeks prior to the episode thread being opened.
2. Promo pics before the episode thread is opened.
3. Any behind the scenes pictures the cast or crew or guest stars tweet or blog prior to the episode airing.
4. Ausiello teases, writer interviews which hint at future storylines.

~ These items do not have to be kept out of the news thread, but should not go beyond links. Discussion is only allowed here. ~
The news thread can still include (with discussion) airing dates, dates of conventions, announce actors' appearances on talk shows, press releases, etc.

NOTE. This is not a place to discuss taping reports. Anything provided by fans and not by the cast/crew/guest stars or released as promotional material needs to remain in the spoiler thread at the spoiler board. If a promo picture reveals a 'big moment' that the unspoiled don't recognize as such, there is to be no hinting or saying anything along the lines of "I can't believe they revealed that!" As always, posts outside the spoiler board should not tell us who is spoiled and who is not.

Previous Threads
http://www.fanforum.com/f312/limited...-say-63118129/
http://www.fanforum.com/f312/limited...bout-63121217/
http://www.fanforum.com/f312/limited...zone-63122405/
http://www.fanforum.com/f312/limited...sers-63132477/
http://www.fanforum.com/f312/limited...0/index21.html
http://www.fanforum.com/f312/limited...9/index21.html
http://www.fanforum.com/f312/limited...sing-63143871/
http://www.fanforum.com/f312/limited...cket-63147421/
http://www.fanforum.com/f312/limited...-way-63155425/
http://www.fanforum.com/f312/limited...gain-63156473/
http://www.fanforum.com/f312/limited...l#post83276708
http://www.fanforum.com/f312/limited.../#post83534328
http://www.fanforum.com/f312/limited...omes-63159706/
http://www.fanforum.com/f312/limited...ions-63161019/
http://www.fanforum.com/f312/limited...here-63162095/
http://www.fanforum.com/f312/limited.../#post84294957

Last edited by Captain Riterra Smith; 02-03-2016 at 09:10 PM
Old 02-03-2016, 09:12 PM
Supreme Fan

Nah, please no AU episode. I doubt it's gonna be one anyway. That would just be so random. Leslie could just show up in the cafeteria, Beverly in a Skype scene and the rest in the comic book store, since we know that's a part of the episode. No need for weird things to happen.
Old 02-03-2016, 10:21 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
The Big Bang Theory

TFTNT! I'm super excited by all the guest star news for ep 200!
"Keep looking up, after it rains. Keep looking up."
big bang buzz . twitter . tumblr
Old 02-03-2016, 10:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm actually gonna be kinda bummed if it ISN'T something crazy. I mean, 200th episode and it's just "Leslie's in the cafeteria and Bev is on Skype?" Nothing special about that other than the return of Leslie. I don't want some episode that the general public can't tell is special just by watching it.

Old 02-03-2016, 10:24 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
The Big Bang Theory

Plus I feel like they've sort of set an expectation with episode 100, with the twist in the end. So I'm expecting something to be different or out of the ordinary for 200 as well.
"Keep looking up, after it rains. Keep looking up."
big bang buzz . twitter . tumblr
Old 02-03-2016, 10:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ennaxor (View Post)
Plus I feel like they've sort of set an expectation with episode 100, with the twist in the end. So I'm expecting something to be different or out of the ordinary for 200 as well.
That too. I know 150, while a personal favorite of mine, wasn't big in THAT sense, this is 200. The 100th episode began Leonard and Penny 2.0, this is 100th episode 2.0.

Old 02-03-2016, 11:58 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeBuiltThePyramids (View Post)
I'm actually gonna be kinda bummed if it ISN'T something crazy. I mean, 200th episode and it's just "Leslie's in the cafeteria and Bev is on Skype?" Nothing special about that other than the return of Leslie. I don't want some episode that the general public can't tell is special just by watching it.
I can't see how that's any less exciting than an AU episode with random pairings that adds absolutely nothing to the story. I'm sure it'll be more than just "cafeteria and Skype", but I think it'll be more group centered. Besides, we already had 7.11 as an AU episode, I doubt they would do it again.

Edit: I'm pretty sure the 200th will be story-heavy, just like the 100th and 150th.

Last edited by FileXxX; 02-04-2016 at 12:56 AM
Old 02-04-2016, 01:31 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whimsical Elf
But where has this idea come from? Has someone seen something hinting at an AU thing, or is it just speculation?
Guilty as charged

It was just a result of my imagination. I got the idea when I saw the set (Comic Book Store) and the big bunch of guest stars. I thought, ok it's episode 200 what could they do with them and came up with a AU-Badman episode:
The guys are in the comic book store, searching for comic books and suddenly one of them says "imagine if you were Badman..." and then we are sucked into the Badman Universe with Sheldon and Leonard as Badman and Robin, with Beverly, Leslie and Kripke as villains and Amy, Bernadette and Penny as damsels in distress

And in the end Wil comes into the store together with Adam Read and the guys wonder if they are still in their daydream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whimsical Elf
How are they going to fit all these characters into 22 minutes? It's extremely exciting. I just hope it's not anything too weird. Like some people were mentioning a possible AU episode. I think it's a possibility. Probably not anything like what I was imagining the other day though - 'what-if' fantasy scenarios involving Koothrapamy, and Bernadette with Sheldon. I guess that would leave Leonard with Raj and Penny with Howard. That's quite a thought.
As long as it doesn't turn into another Shenny kiss I'm ok with everything

~Susanne ~

Last edited by smoguntia; 02-04-2016 at 01:37 AM
Old 02-04-2016, 02:20 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoguntia (View Post)
Guilty as charged

It was just a result of my imagination. I got the idea when I saw the set (Comic Book Store) and the big bunch of guest stars. I thought, ok it's episode 200 what could they do with them and came up with a AU-Badman episode:
The guys are in the comic book store, searching for comic books and suddenly one of them says "imagine if you were Badman..." and then we are sucked into the Badman Universe with Sheldon and Leonard as Badman and Robin, with Beverly, Leslie and Kripke as villains and Amy, Bernadette and Penny as damsels in distress

And in the end Wil comes into the store together with Adam Read and the guys wonder if they are still in their daydream

As long as it doesn't turn into another Shenny kiss I'm ok with everything

Yeah, as long as it doesn't have random characters making out, I'm fine with anything. I'm sick of this kind of stuff in TV shows.
Old 02-04-2016, 05:03 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Guilty as charged

OMG I love this scenario It could be so much fun!

But I think our girls could do much better than damsels in distress They're tougher and more interesting than that.
Old 02-04-2016, 06:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Guilty as charged

And your imagination is an incredible thing. I know I will enjoy being at the taping regardless, but if something completely and utterly ridiculous were to happen it would make my life even more.

Make the boys be who are in distress though. And the girls save their butts.

Old 02-04-2016, 07:59 AM
Master Fan

One of the only AU's I've actually ever enjoyed was 7.11 since the characters in the "real world" were actively making it up as they went along and it wasn't entirely a different universe. I don't know what it is, maybe because I just enjoy the actual characters so much, but AUs never end up being my favourites in most shows. So that's why I tend to hope that's not the case. But, as I said, I really enjoyed 7.11, so that style, I'm sure, would amuse me just as much again.

As for Bev and Leslie, I'm kind of expecting their scenes to be short and cameo-ish at this point. Partially not to get my hopes up, but it's also just my gut feeling. I'm really okay with that though because I'm excited just to see both of them crop up at any time.

I'm so used to Adam West doing voice work in favourite cartoons of mine and, having never seen the original Batman series, I'm curious as to what he'll be like on-screen. He actually might have been a better fit for the talking action figure.
Old 02-04-2016, 08:12 AM
Master Fan

Sorry I have to ask, what does 'AU' mean ?

It will be great to see Leslie again, and Beverly. I'm just happy they're part of the 200th
~Laurence~
Old 02-04-2016, 08:17 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by soundsgood (View Post)
Sorry I have to ask, what does 'AU' mean ?

It will be great to see Leslie again, and Beverly. I'm just happy they're part of the 200th
AU means alternate universe. So the Cooper Extraction would be a bit of an AU episode because they gang imagines an alternate universe in which they never met Sheldon.
Old 02-04-2016, 08:23 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SargeantFuzzyBoots (View Post)
AU means alternate universe. So the Cooper Extraction would be a bit of an AU episode because they gang imagines an alternate universe in which they never met Sheldon.
thank you
~Laurence~
Closed Thread   Post New Thread