Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-09-2015, 03:37 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FileXxX (View Post)
Question: Why do Howard and Raj form a band? If anything, it'll scare everyone away.
According to one of those captions, Stuart asks them for help. But maybe the help will be to stop performing at the Comic Book Store. I don't believe those captions anyway - seen at least one which was misleading this season already.

Wait - where are the sneak peek links?

The 2003 Approximation - Sneak Peeks

Extended promo: The 2003 Approximation - Promos *Updated*

Last edited by Whimsical Elf; 10-09-2015 at 03:43 AM
Old 10-09-2015, 04:04 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whimsical Elf (View Post)
According to one of those captions, Stuart asks them for help. But maybe the help will be to stop performing at the Comic Book Store. I don't believe those captions anyway - seen at least one which was misleading this season already.

Wait - where are the sneak peek links?
Okay, I guess we'll have to wait and see. And thanks for sharing the sneak peeks, I enjoyed the first one very much.
Old 10-09-2015, 04:36 AM
Master Fan

Well, now I've actually watched those clips, poor Sheldon! I don't think that was the best way to handle that, Leonard and Penny. Makes you wonder, if Sheldon is apparently so oblivious to the fact that Leonard is going to be living with his wife, what was Sheldon imagining a marriage between him and Amy would involve?

Anyway, we have our answer about Stuart, Howard + Raj. Stuart always has the best lines! "My favourite genre is 'free'."
Old 10-09-2015, 06:52 AM
Master Fan

I love the guy, but, for probably the first time, I'm not feeling all that sympathetic towards Sheldon - I guess because Leonard and Penny have broached the subject a lot over the past year, so it feels like he's more in stubborn denial at this point than legitimately blindsided by it.

Then, again, he didn't see any issue with his tagging along on Leonard and Penny's honeymoon, so who knows.
Old 10-09-2015, 07:00 AM
Ultimate Fan

I'm honestly getting a little tired by how LP can't live together because of Sheldon Like Brit said, this subject has been brought up several times and now that they're married, they still live apart?! It's pretty ridiculous

This is another reason as to why I am getting seriously frustrated over the Shamy breakup. I mean the reason LP can't leave him alone is because he's heartbroken. He had been ready to let them go in the season 8 finale. Had this contrived breakup not happened, LP would be living together by now and Shamy might be too.

Just
Old 10-09-2015, 08:21 AM
Obsessed Fan

Sheldon needs a reality check. Sorry dude, but they wouldn't have to hit you with it so hard if you could take a hint!
Old 10-09-2015, 10:54 AM
Master Fan

I think it's best to be direct with Sheldon. I would be so annoyed if someone seemed to do something nice, only to find it was a bribe to accept bad news.

I can't believe we're still waiting for the episode 5 press release. It better have appeared by the time I wake up tomorrow.
Old 10-09-2015, 01:55 PM
Supreme Fan

I guess they're desperately trying to keep the 4A/4B dynamic, while still moving forward with the characters. To me, it looks like this is the main reason why they decided to go for the Shamy breakup, because now they have an excuse to keep the guys in 4A. I don't understand why they're so dead serious about it anyway. The show is running for so many years now, I would've loved to see a new dynamic.

I mean, is he ever gonna accept the fact that he will not live with Leonard forever?
Old 10-09-2015, 02:07 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
I guess they're desperately trying to keep the 4A/4B dynamic, while still moving forward with the characters. To me, it looks like this is the main reason why they decided to go for the Shamy breakup, because now they have an excuse to keep the guys in 4A. I don't understand why they're so dead serious about it anyway. The show is running for so many years now, I would've loved to see a new dynamic.

I mean, is he ever gonna accept the fact that he will not live with Leonard forever?
This is also how I feel and it makes me mad

And I'm usually a pretty mild-mannered person. But seeing your OTP angsting around just for the sake of status quo can really take a toll on your good humour
Old 10-09-2015, 02:15 PM
Master Fan

We don't know yet that Leonard won't move across the hall in this episode - it basically sounds like he's there already. I don't think Sheldon's being upset by it here (in what seems to be the beginning of the episode) is necessarily an indication that the move won't happen.

I really don't get any sense at all that Shamy being broken up is for Leonard and Sheldon's living arrangements (the events of their narrative in the finale make it pretty clear to me why they're apart right now), so I don't see that as an issue here either.
Old 10-09-2015, 02:19 PM
Ultimate Fan

Well then we shall see...:good:

It's just that this breakup has been really ill-timed IMO and in the opinions of many others. It would have made much more sense in the beginning of S8 or in season 6 or 7. To have it now is almost like throwing away all the big milestones they achieved in S8.
Old 10-09-2015, 02:41 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcyBerry (View Post)
Well then we shall see...:good:

It's just that this breakup has been really ill-timed IMO and in the opinions of many others. It would have made much more sense in the beginning of S8 or in season 6 or 7. To have it now is almost like throwing away all the big milestones they achieved in S8.
Yes! My biggest problem with the breakup is having it after all the wonderful moments of S8. If any time apart for some perspective was needed it would have been before that.
Old 10-09-2015, 02:44 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SargeantFuzzyBoots (View Post)
We don't know yet that Leonard won't move across the hall in this episode - it basically sounds like he's there already. I don't think Sheldon's being upset by it here (in what seems to be the beginning of the episode) is necessarily an indication that the move won't happen.
We don't know yet, that's true, but based on what Molaro said in past interviews, they don't really want to change the living arrangements, and I don't think it's ever gonna happen. They've been dancing around it for many years now. They'll just keep implying that Leonard sleeps over at Penny's and that's about it. Basically they'll do everything to avoid it until the series ends. That's kind of the vibe I got.
Old 10-09-2015, 03:40 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
We don't know yet, that's true, but based on what Molaro said in past interviews, they don't really want to change the living arrangements, and I don't think it's ever gonna happen. They've been dancing around it for many years now. They'll just keep implying that Leonard sleeps over at Penny's and that's about it. Basically they'll do everything to avoid it until the series ends. That's kind of the vibe I got.
Well, that's sort of what I hoping for; that officially Leonard and Penny live together, but we still have them hanging out in 4A as they usually do. I wasn't really expecting there to be too much change overall since it is only across the hall.
Old 10-09-2015, 05:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Yeah, that's what I think too. At least with Friends, when the living arrangements changed, it was very clear they changed, but everyone hung out wherever they usually hung out. But the living arrangements WERE different.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread