Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-28-2015, 03:10 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoguntia (View Post)
I keep my rice in my pockets until I have seen it with my own eyes and have not just been teased about it
Only 24 days left Susanne! I just keep looking at your countdown
Old 08-28-2015, 07:10 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcyBerry (View Post)
Noted Heidi!

And yes, congrats to Mr. and Mrs. Hofstadter!

Edit: Just got another spoiler from EW! The guys are going to Mexico!

Spoiler Room: Blacklist, Sleepy Hollow, The Flash, and more spoilers | EW.com
What a spoilerific day! And so cool that they have the actual van!

I'm not really fussed about the wedding being similar to the Zack one since that wasn't even intentional, but mainly because if you get married twice and have both weddings in a chapel because that's what you want, then I don't really see how two Vegas weddings matters either.
Old 08-28-2015, 09:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm not thrilled at all about this Vegas wedding deal, but I already went into it in the Snuggler thread and I don't want to be redundant. Interesting about Mexico though...though I am PRAYING they don't make a bunch of offensive stereotypical jokes, especially in light of recent politicians completely slamming Mexican people who are more than just the caricatures that they are usually portrayed as, and I don't trust Lorre when it comes to stuff like this.

Old 08-29-2015, 05:41 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anglophile79 (View Post)
Wanted to throw in my congratulations to Mr. & Mrs. Hofstadter! I really didn't think they were going to go through with this Vegas wedding (especially considering Penny had done the same type of wedding with Zack. Why Leonard agreed to this I still don't know), but it's really happening, so that's exciting! From that first meeting in the hallway in 2007 to now, Lenny have come so far together! And now we get to see them experience married life.
I'm surprised it's really happening too! But I like the way the writers aren't afraid to jump forward into things with Lenny; to me it was surprising they had them get together at all as early as they did, when a lot of shows would have dragged it out until the final season.

So it could be Dr. and Mrs. Hofstadter, but maybe Penny will want to keep her own name.

It's amazing that they've got Feynman's van! I wonder how that will come about, storywise - do we think it's part of the bachelor party or a separate episode? Sounds like something Sheldon might organise for the bachelor party, if he's in charge.
And are they finally going to make it to Tijuana?

Back to Lenny - we know there are going to be problems. Does anyone think Leonard will really be moving into Penny's apartment permanently now? Any other options?
Old 08-29-2015, 05:50 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whimsical Elf (View Post)

Back to Lenny - we know there are going to be problems. Does anyone think Leonard will really be moving into Penny's apartment permanently now? Any other options?
I think the living arrangements will need to be discussed more now. But I dunno. I think the Lenny situation is tied with the Shamy situation in a way because I can't see Sheldon letting go of Leonard as long as he and Amy are apart. I don't think Shelly can bear being alone
Old 08-29-2015, 06:10 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whimsical Elf (View Post)
So it could be Dr. and Mrs. Hofstadter, but maybe Penny will want to keep her own name.
That's not an option, we had a talk. Seriously, if she's gonna change her name to "Hofstadter", it would be the cutest thing ever.

Oh, and about the girl Leonard kissed showing up: I kind of like it. It doesn't have to be a bad thing, and I don't think she's just gonna pop up magically with no reason. Maybe it's Leonard who arranged a "meeting" for the three of them to talk it out and to clarify things. For all we know, Leonard could've dreamed the whole thing or exaggerated the whole thing way too much. Would be great to get some answers.

Their trip to Mexico sounds... weird? I hope they won't do anything stupid, but it's probably just gonna be a big mess, like their trip in season six.

Quote:
I think the living arrangements will need to be discussed more now. But I dunno. I think the Lenny situation is tied with the Shamy situation in a way because I can't see Sheldon letting go of Leonard as long as he and Amy are apart. I don't think Shelly can bear being alone
Well, if Leonard wants to go, he will. But I think Leonard and Penny will consider Sheldon's situation and make the best of it.
Old 08-29-2015, 06:16 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FileXxX (View Post)
That's not an option, we had a talk. Seriously, if she's gonna change her name to "Hofstadter", it would be the cutest thing ever.

Oh, and about the girl Leonard kissed showing up: I kind of like it. It doesn't have to be a bad thing, and I don't think she's just gonna pop up magically with no reason. Maybe it's Leonard who arranged a "meeting" for the three of them to talk it out and to clarify things. For all we know, Leonard could've dreamed the whole thing or exaggerated the whole thing way too much. Would be great to get some answers.

Well, if Leonard wants to go, he will. But I think Leonard and Penny will consider Sheldon's situation and make the best of it.
I'm glad you're seeing the the Mandy situation through a positive POV Felix I'm also quite curious to see how things will turn out.

And yes I believe that L/P care too much about Sheldon to just leave him on his own right now, even if they're married. However I don't think that it'd reasonable should they be apart for too long so for that I'd hope for Leonard to move in with Penny soon. Also, the sooner they move in together, the sooner Sheldon can grow up Also that might speed up his break with Amy
Old 08-29-2015, 06:41 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
And yes I believe that L/P care too much about Sheldon to just leave him on his own right now, even if they're married. However I don't think that it'd reasonable should they be apart for too long so for that I'd hope for Leonard to move in with Penny soon. Also, the sooner they move in together, the sooner Sheldon can grow up Also that might speed up his break with Amy
They would have to move together pretty soon, now that they're (getting) married. But yeah, Sheldon kind of is family for them, so they'll have to find a way around it for now. Or they'll allow him to spend the night whenever he feels down or just whenever he wants to.
Old 08-29-2015, 07:38 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
They would have to move together pretty soon, now that they're (getting) married. But yeah, Sheldon kind of is family for them, so they'll have to find a way around it for now. Or they'll allow him to spend the night whenever he feels down or just whenever he wants to.
I know he sleeps on the couch now, but part of me has this vision of him getting in the middle of the bed with Leonard and Penny to spend the night.
Old 08-29-2015, 08:33 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SargeantFuzzyBoots (View Post)
I know he sleeps on the couch now, but part of me has this vision of him getting in the middle of the bed with Leonard and Penny to spend the night.
Something is telling me that they would not be okay with it.
Old 08-29-2015, 08:49 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Something is telling me that they would not be okay with it.
Leonard and Penny would each be pushed to the edges of the bed with murderous expressions on their faces while Sheldon slept peacefully in the middle.
Old 08-29-2015, 08:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I had to go down a few posts to figure out what we were talking about

Old 08-29-2015, 09:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT!
Love that title its perfect!
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 08-29-2015, 09:17 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I like the way you say that as if they ever really had a choice in the past. But maybe this would be a nice temporary transition strategy. I can see Leonard having to have a serious talk with Sheldon though, and standing up to him to set clear rules and boundaries.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SargeantFuzzyBoots (View Post)
Leonard and Penny would each be pushed to the edges of the bed with murderous expressions on their faces while Sheldon slept peacefully in the middle.
Oh God!
I think Leonard would finally be driven to hold that pillow over his face!
Old 08-30-2015, 10:01 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
The Big Bang Theory

I never thought I'd be anything less than thrilled when Leonard and Penny finally get married, yet... Here I am.

It's not that I'm necessarily upset at what we know, but after the S8 finale, I'm just still finding it hard to get excited about anything with them.
"Keep looking up, after it rains. Keep looking up."
big bang buzz . twitter . tumblr
Closed Thread   Post New Thread