Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-14-2015, 01:11 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whimsical Elf (View Post)

Alternatively, this could be the start of a major falling out where they realise they can't both work together and live together, ending with Leonard moving in with Penny and Sheldon being left alone. I don't think so, though.
Gosh, I hope not.

For me, I feel like what really began the argument was Sheldon not being able to deal with Leonard's continued frustration, then coming into Wolowitz's with, "A special hello to Leonard, who needs to be mentioned by name". Like, he understood why Leonard was upset and kept trying to "cheer him up", but when Leonard was still hurt over it, I think Sheldon had trouble coming to terms with what the big deal was. On the one hand, he was able to understand Leonard, but couldn't quite grasp his not getting over it, leading to the debate of inspiration or execution that they were having in the car with Penny and Amy.
SargeantFuzzyBoots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2015, 01:33 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SargeantFuzzyBoots (View Post)
Gosh, I hope not.

For me, I feel like what really began the argument was Sheldon not being able to deal with Leonard's continued frustration, then coming into Wolowitz's with, "A special hello to Leonard, who needs to be mentioned by name". Like, he understood why Leonard was upset and kept trying to "cheer him up", but when Leonard was still hurt over it, I think Sheldon had trouble coming to terms with what the big deal was. On the one hand, he was able to understand Leonard, but couldn't quite grasp his not getting over it, leading to the debate of inspiration or execution that they were having in the car with Penny and Amy.
That is true. I think the blame was at least equal, but Sheldon was doing so much better at seeing someone else's point of view than he usually does.
As for them having a major falling out - I don't really see that happening at all, although I suppose it could be a temporary thing that happens over the summer break. A trial separation, lol. With so much Leonard and Sheldon stuff this season, I wouldn't be surprised if the finale was centred on them.
Old 03-14-2015, 01:44 PM
Master Fan

I understand Sheldon why he was irritated and pissed with Leonard and I understand why Leonard was so disappointed

But Sheldon probably would have done everything to make Leonard feel better if Leonard wouldn't have played it down with "the important thing is they mentioned it at all". If he is disappointed he should say it and stick to it. He knows Sheldon well enough to know that he isn't a mind reader. If you say to Sheldon it is ok and act like it isn't you bark at the wrong tree.

Leonard has a big need for harmony but in this case this wasn't helping at all. He really should learn to stand his ground with Sheldon. He is his best friend and he changed for the better since he met Amy. If you talk reasonable with Sheldon, he understands (like when they had that talk at the dressing rooms).

And noooo, I do hope there won't be any fall out, I wouldn't bear it

~Susanne ~
smoguntia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2015, 02:13 PM
Supreme Fan

Yeah, that's why I said the season finale could be about them. Their argument about the credit might be building up to something. It's definitely not done.
Old 03-15-2015, 10:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

That would be interesting.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by me~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
BlackWhiteRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2015, 03:16 PM
Master Fan

Perhaps they have to travel around during the summer to present their paper. The girls could come along with them and they could have a nice couples summer vacation

~Susanne ~
Old 03-15-2015, 05:16 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoguntia (View Post)
Perhaps they have to travel around during the summer to present their paper. The girls could come along with them and they could have a nice couples summer vacation
Oooh, that sounds like fun. And whatta ya know, every single time they check into a hotel on their itinerary, the hotel accidentally overbooked, and Shamy are forced to share a room.........

Sheldon Kissed Amy

~ Rosie
ShamyLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2015, 10:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

Perfect idea Wanna see that!
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by me~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
BlackWhiteRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2015, 01:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I love this idea! And I love Rosie's idea as well. I'd love to see the first time that happens and Sheldon tries to talk Leonard into switching in an effort to avoid sharing a room with Amy. Of course, Leonard won't even consider it.

~Heidi
FoxPhile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2015, 02:29 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
As much as I would love to see that, I think there's just not enough comedy in it, so they wouldn't even consider it. I think Johnny mentioned that in his latest interview. They usually don't go for the happy and perfect way where everything goes right.
Old 03-16-2015, 02:36 PM
Master Fan

I don't want them to show us their summer vacation, it happens during the Hiatus. I only want them to come home and tell everybody what happend wrong

~Susanne ~
Old 03-16-2015, 02:40 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
I don't want them to show us their summer vacation, it happens during the Hiatus. I only want them to come home and tell everybody what happend wrong
It would be a nice change after countless finales where somebody leaves and suddenly reappears in the next episode.
Old 03-16-2015, 02:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by FileXxX (View Post)
It would be a nice change after countless finales where somebody leaves and suddenly reappears in the next episode.
I agree with this, but at the same time, I'd like to see one of the girls have some reason to leave - like maybe Amy gets a chance to work on a special research project or Penny gets a part in a movie and goes on location. Or maybe both - and watch Leonard and Sheldon deal with going back to being single for awhile.

~Heidi
Old 03-16-2015, 02:48 PM
Master Fan

they will be on each others throats within one day because they will be so grumpy without their girls

~Susanne ~
Old 03-16-2015, 02:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
they will be on each others throats within one day because they will be so grumpy without their girls
Sheldon would be begging Leonard to move in with Penny once she gets back.

~Heidi
Reply   Post New Thread