Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-23-2014, 04:00 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxPhile (View Post)
The hug! It just got to me. I love that there was no hesitation. And although there was some awkwardness - I don't think it would be Sheldon if there wasn't - you could tell Sheldon was so happy to see his buddy - and I don't think it was just because of what he went through.
Agreed. He'd dealt with a lot that day, but he was happy to see his best friend. I think it says good things about the further growth he experienced on his trip if he was so ready and willing to hug and initiate it, at that.

And I also love how Leonard said it was good to hear Sheldon's voice when he called. Especially since he's made comments before that it's quite annoying to hear Sheldon's voice.
Old 09-26-2014, 07:10 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxPhile (View Post)
The hug! It just got to me. I love that there was no hesitation. And although there was some awkwardness - I don't think it would be Sheldon if there wasn't - you could tell Sheldon was so happy to see his buddy - and I don't think it was just because of what he went through.
Yeah, I liked how it looked like it's become sort of normal for them now - or, I mean, like it's something they do. Obviously only in exceptional circumstances, but Sheldon just automatically hugged him as soon as he saw him.
Old 09-28-2014, 02:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

It was so wonderful to watch. (Never thought Sheldon would hug Leonard again but he did and I loved it )
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 09-29-2014, 08:14 AM
Master Fan

I liked the scene in "Junior Professor" were Leonard isn't afraid to tell Sheldon to be nicer to Howard and that there could be a reason for his behaviour. And Sheldon is actually accepting his advice. That's something new. Normally Leonard is in cold sweat if he has to speak his mind to Sheldon.

~Susanne ~
Old 09-29-2014, 08:17 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoguntia (View Post)
I liked the scene in "Junior Professor" were Leonard isn't afraid to tell Sheldon to be nicer to Howard and that there could be a reason for his behaviour. And Sheldon is actually accepting his advice. That's something new. Normally Leonard is in cold sweat if he has to speak his mind to Sheldon.
That's true. He tends to turn things around on Leonard or simply dismiss his ideas as ridiculous.
Old 09-29-2014, 12:00 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Good point about Sheldon listening to Leonard's advice and taking it seriously. Could it be a bit more maturity showing, even if just for a moment, after his trip?
Old 10-01-2014, 07:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whimsical Elf (View Post)
Good point about Sheldon listening to Leonard's advice and taking it seriously. Could it be a bit more maturity showing, even if just for a moment, after his trip?
Definitely seems like a good sign. It appears that Sheldon has relaxed and opened up on a number of fronts.

~Heidi
Old 10-01-2014, 08:03 AM
Master Fan

Someone linked that article Johnny Galecki Talks Big Bang, Badass Bikes in the Johnny thread.

This quote is so sweet, we have to use is as a thread title some day

Quote:
If Leonard moves in with Penny, will he have to tear up Sheldon’s “roommate agreement” first?
I suppose that they’d need to, at some point, if they carry on with their respective relationships. At the same time, I’ve always felt Leonard and Sheldon are two halves of the same brain. As exasperating as Sheldon can be, I don’t know if either of them could really function as the best version of himself without the other.

~Susanne ~
Old 10-08-2014, 04:37 AM
Master Fan

I like that Sheldon feels safe enough around Leonard that he kisses Amy when he is in the same room. I think he wouldn't do that in front of Howard

~Susanne ~
Old 10-08-2014, 07:29 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I like that Sheldon feels safe enough around Leonard that he kisses Amy when he is in the same room. I think he wouldn't do that in front of Howard
Yeah, that was sweet.

Even if Leonard found it weird.
Old 10-14-2014, 12:19 AM
Master Fan

Thats my boy

~Susanne ~
Old 10-14-2014, 05:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

Haha I loved that line
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 10-14-2014, 05:12 AM
Master Fan

And I loved that they understood each others timeline talk whereas Howard only was asking "WHAT???"

~Susanne ~
Old 10-14-2014, 05:15 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Thats my boy
That actually made me laugh the most at first when they got into that discussion, just how in tune they were over it.
Old 10-14-2014, 06:37 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Thats my boy
That line was so great!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread