Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-06-2015, 04:52 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeBuiltThePyramids (View Post)
Jim + inanimate objects
My favourite was the lamp!

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantagrae (View Post)
I was just commenting on IG the other day that Jim seems to always create a character or a story whenever he does a photo shoot. Put him in a costume or give him a prop and suddenly it's as if you're looking at a moment from a play or a movie and he's got a back story in his head that shows in his face and body.

He's an actor!
And I loved what the photographer said about him. Always great to hear 'non-fans' singing his praises like that.
Old 09-06-2015, 05:15 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantagrae (View Post)
I was just commenting on IG the other day that Jim seems to always create a character or a story whenever he does a photo shoot. Put him in a costume or give him a prop and suddenly it's as if you're looking at a moment from a play or a movie and he's got a back story in his head that shows in his face and body.

He's an actor!
He truly was destined to be!

The Man Of A Thousand Facial Expressions will become my new nickname for him.

Sheldon Kissed Amy

~ Rosie
ShamyLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 10:34 AM
Master Fan

So I'm going to share this even though I'm sure most of you have seen it long ago. Since seeing some pics from 'What Happened Was' the other day (not that I was transfixed by them or anything) I did a little search and found a fan-compiled list of appearances/reviews from some early stage work.
Stage Work - Jim Parsons/Sheldon Cooper Fans

At the bottom is apparently a letter to the newspaper by his grandma.

Quote:
Relative appreciation
Just a thank you for the article on Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead [Theater, by Ann Walton Sieber, November 17]. My grandson (Jim Parsons) played Rosencrantz. I enjoyed the show and thought the performers did a fantastic job, but I thought maybe I was biased. Thanks again. We really appreciated it.

Mrs. M.J. Parsons
It's sort of a happy thought for me that he was acting in Ros and Guil at the same time I was studying it in A Level English. (I remember we all really enjoyed that one!)
Old 09-07-2015, 10:52 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whimsical Elf (View Post)
So I'm going to share this even though I'm sure most of you have seen it long ago. Since seeing some pics from 'What Happened Was' the other day (not that I was transfixed by them or anything) I did a little search and found a fan-compiled list of appearances/reviews from some early stage work.

It's sort of a happy thought for me that he was acting in Ros and Guil at the same time I was studying it in A Level English. (I remember we all really enjoyed that one!)
Thanks for sharing Vicky! He just always stands out for his talent
IcyBerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 04:58 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Stage Work - Jim Parsons/Sheldon Cooper Fans

Jim's very own Meemaw wrote a letter!

Sheldon Kissed Amy

~ Rosie
Old 09-15-2015, 11:24 AM
Master Fan

Fantasy sports talk.
The Definitive Jim Parsons Interview - ESPN

From jimparsons_source
https://instagram.com/p/7qMy7iS3R-/?...parsons_source
@jimparsons_source Attention sports fans (or if you just like to listen to Jim): @therealjimparsons interview on the #FantasyFocus Football Podcast is now available to listen online! He spoke about TBBT, a sweet message to a young fan and of course his Fantasy Football leagues.šŸˆ -- Click on link in bio. (Skip to 43:47) #06010
Old 09-24-2015, 10:23 AM
Master Fan

Bat Jar Conjecture is on telly right now, and they're all being mean to Sheldon and I can't take it!

I need to see someone give Sheldon a hug and some understanding on the show very very soon.
Old 09-24-2015, 10:36 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Bat Jar Conjecture is on telly right now, and they're all being mean to Sheldon and I can't take it!

I need to see someone give Sheldon a hug and some understanding on the show very very soon.
YES. I'm very protective of Shelly, and don't like to see him hurt and in pain. He definitely needs a hug right now, even if it feels like a boa constrictor.
Anglophile79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2015, 01:16 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:

I like that he's such a know-it-all and a general bossy pain, but then when Leonard tells him he's off the team he has that slightly pitiful, bewildered, "Why?!"

And then he proceeds to say, "It's on, bitch!" and do that little head move.

I also love the liitle sideways kneel he does when he's talking about what he's going to do (reduce them to particulate matter?) just before he stomps off.

Jim Parsons read my poem on UK radio!
phantagrae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 02:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

Sheldon was really on fire last night! Loved it!
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I donĀ“t care what complete strangers think of me because I donĀ“t know them at all ~
BlackWhiteRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2015, 11:18 AM
Master Fan

Jim's thread has been so quiet lately.

Vote for Home for Favorite Movie and Family Movie!
People's Choice Awards

And I've just seen this - Favorite Animated Movie Voice!!! http://vote.peopleschoice.com/#!/home/all/86/1
Old 10-13-2015, 01:22 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Jim's thread has been so quiet lately.

Vote for Home for Favorite Movie and Family Movie!
People's Choice Awards

And I've just seen this - Favorite Animated Movie Voice!!! People's Choice Awards
Voted!

The animated voice part was surprisingly tough I voted for Jim and everybody from Inside Out. I had to give up my vote for Rihanna
Old 10-13-2015, 01:44 PM
Ultimate Fan

Just wanted to share some wonderful news: my coworker has a new grandson! Now of course every baby is special but this baby is extra special. The mom has pregnancy complications and has previously lost 5 other babies in her second trimester, so this little guy is a miracle to them. And what name did they choose? James Joseph.

Sheldon Kissed Amy

~ Rosie
Old 10-13-2015, 01:53 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShamyLove (View Post)
Just wanted to share some wonderful news: my coworker has a new grandson! Now of course every baby is special but this baby is extra special. The mom has pregnancy complications and has previously lost 5 other babies in her second trimester, so this little guy is a miracle to them. And what name did they choose? James Joseph.
Wow congratulations to her!!!

Is this a coincidence or are the parents Jim/tbbt fans?
Old 10-13-2015, 01:59 PM
Ultimate Fan

Just a coincidence. We asked if he was named for any family members but it's just bc the parents loved the name

Sheldon Kissed Amy

~ Rosie
Reply   Post New Thread