Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-01-2012, 10:57 AM
Total Fan

That's strange. June could see it and she is overseas too. Have you tried
Unblock YouTube | Free & Completely Compatible YouTube Unblocker ?
Old 06-01-2012, 12:27 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by moyrani (View Post)
That's strange. June could see it and she is overseas too. Have you tried
Unblock YouTube | Free & Completely Compatible YouTube Unblocker ?
I was just able to watch it, I guess before I was just being dumb

thanks for uploading it Moyra! I really liked this interview, Jim was very relaxed and hilarious
Old 06-01-2012, 12:28 PM
Supreme Fan

Jim Parsons - The Daily Show with Jon Stewart - 05/31/12 - Video Clip | Comedy Central

☆Krys ☆
Old 06-01-2012, 01:31 PM
Part-Time Fan

I can't watch this clip or the video which sucks cause I'm in the UK which sucks even more.

From Hayley
Old 06-01-2012, 06:34 PM
Dedicated Fan

What does Chuck Loree mean when he said "Sheldon's living life on his own terms" in that bbt special, it all began with a big bang?
Old 06-01-2012, 07:14 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123sprinkles (View Post)
What does Chuck Loree mean when he said "Sheldon's living life on his own terms" in that bbt special, it all began with a big bang?

I think I remeber that special..

I think that Sheldon is unique and he lives his life his own way, and noboby can tell him to change his ways.
He does allow adjustments, if he allows them. But he won't do anything, he does not want to do, even if everyone does it.
Old 06-01-2012, 07:34 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by haycal (View Post)
I can't watch this clip or the video which sucks cause I'm in the UK which sucks even more.

From Hayley
I'm in the UK, you can always try the UK Comedy Central site (it's up to date with the US one, which I was not expecting, haha) -

Jim Parsons Interview - The Daily Show from The Daily Show with Jon Stewart | Video | Comedy Central UK and Ireland

Just an FYI, they do cut off the intro (when he walks in, and the part where he points out Rich & Morgan in the audience) but the rest of the interview is there. If you want the whole thing feel free to PM me.

Quote:
Did Jim came out of the stage door twice for some reason, or was the first time him coming out of the car into the studio?
Yes, I think the first time was him at the Daily Show, the other time was at the theatre.
Old 06-01-2012, 07:46 PM
Loyal Fan

Since my video failed last night I decided to make gifs

Adorable ^_^
Old 06-01-2012, 07:53 PM
Elite Fan

Jexx!!!!

He's so adorable!

Oh and on my t.v. his attire didn't look bad...the tie looked darker on the t.v....it didn't clash, and neither did the jacket.
Old 06-01-2012, 08:04 PM
Total Fan

Bless your heart, Justine!
Between those adorable gifs, the Shamy OP and the fics I just read, I can go to sleep happy.
Old 06-01-2012, 08:08 PM
Passionate Fan

Aww look at him, he's so sweet! Spinning in the chair, acting all coy, his adorable smle... aaaaahhhhhh. Thanks for sharing those, Jex!
I haven't had time to make gifs of my own yet, It's on my to-do list, lol.

Just saw this tweet about Harvey:

Quote:
My oh my Jim Parsons is charming in Harvey. That was the most raucous applause I have heard in my short New York theatre-going so far.
Old 06-01-2012, 08:56 PM
Elite Fan

I'm watching House Hunters: International right now. I can't watch that show now without thinking of the fact that Jim (and Craig Ferguson) watch it. I'm tickled pink at the thought.
Old 06-01-2012, 10:37 PM
Addicted Fan

sorry. Looking at those gifs I died. And my soul is currently typing this through a plasma container.

Jexx... your gifs are always the best.. especially the colors!
Old 06-01-2012, 11:09 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAMY FAN (View Post)
I think I remeber that special..

I think that Sheldon is unique and he lives his life his own way, and noboby can tell him to change his ways.
He does allow adjustments, if he allows them. But he won't do anything, he does not want to do, even if everyone does it.
Thanks. Did he actually say he didn't want a character missing out on an opportunity by not living his life on his own terms? Anyways, here is the link to that video, I want to make sure I got this right. It's in 16:15.
The Big Bang Theory - It All Started With a Big Bang FULL - YouTube
Old 06-02-2012, 01:16 AM
Obsessed Fan

Awww, omg. Jim is so adorable. I loved when he spanked the table..
And, I think by living life on his own terms means by his own rules, and not the normal way like everyone else. Like he hasn't felt pressured to do certain things like other people have.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread