Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-25-2012, 09:17 AM
Loyal Fan

I never remember my dreams unless they have to do with my hubby cheating, hurting someone, or a nightmare. I have actually hit my hubby in my sleep because he was cheating in my dream....weird huh

Back to Jim...

Do yall think he will quickly respond on Live with Kelly on Monday?
Do you think that kelly will ask him?

Of course with his permission before hand. I dont think Kelly will be disrespectful to ask without his permission.

I say he will have a tiny quick acknowledgement of the article and move on back to Harvey.
Old 05-25-2012, 09:51 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAMY FAN (View Post)
IDo yall think he will quickly respond on Live with Kelly on Monday?
Do you think that kelly will ask him?

Of course with his permission before hand. I dont think Kelly will be disrespectful to ask without his permission.

I say he will have a tiny quick acknowledgement of the article and move on back to Harvey.
I don't really think it'll come up, but if it does, i would say it'll probably just be him saying (in his nice classy way) "I'm shocked it's such a big deal" and then moving on. There's no need to talk about it really...they have his play and tbbt to talk about.
Old 05-25-2012, 10:19 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeBuiltThePyramids (View Post)
All this talk is making me think Todd might be a little threatened by this thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pomita (View Post)
I'm confused about the rest of it. Are y'all discussing about distributing Jim's check shirts amongst ourselves, or cloned versions of himself? ;
Aww, lol. The JODD is quite safe, no worries there. Jim clones on the other hand...? There's an idea.

Quote:
It is unfortunate but there's a lot of people out there who cannot separate the character from the actor.
Hopefully by the time BBT is back in the fall, this old news has become old news to the general public.
Yeah, they'll have moved on to something else by then. Currently I'm going between stages of befuddlement and wanting to hulksmash the internet. Some things I've read are ridiculous with regards to Sheldon being gay, and even the congrats to Jim for not hiding anymore. When exactly was he hiding?

Must. Breathe.

I don't think they'll dwell on it on Kelly's show, she loves him (and his perfect suit body ) and wouldn't want to make him uncomfortable. I agree they might acknowledge it in passing, but I think the focus will be more on Harvey and how that's going.
Old 05-25-2012, 10:25 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by notyoda
I don't think they'll dwell on it on Kelly's show, she loves him (and his perfect suit body ) and wouldn't want to make him uncomfortable. I agree they might acknowledge it in passing, but I think the focus will be more on Harvey and how that's going.
I agree with this.

I plan on watching live.

Quote:
Originally Posted by notyoda
Yeah, they'll have moved on to something else by then. Currently I'm going between stages of befuddlement and wanting to hulksmash the internet. Some things I've read are ridiculous with regards to Sheldon being gay, and even the congrats to Jim for not hiding anymore. When exactly was he hiding?
I hope so too, however, I do want him to acknowledge all the social media freak outs. Just to set these people who can't separate him from Sheldon see that in that interview he isn't Sheldon, he's Jim. It's just a hope and a prayer though.

Kelly usually is very light hearted with her interviews.
Co-Host of The Bazinga Cast|"You belong with me." Olivia to Peter
Thanks to hilery00 for the icon!
Old 05-25-2012, 10:32 AM
Total Fan

Yeah, Live! interviews aren't exactly known for being incisive and insightful.
I'm sure they taped Monday's show today. If they so ask a question about it, it's very likely with Jim's pre-approval and only because he'd want to make some kind of statement.
Old 05-25-2012, 10:40 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by moyrani (View Post)
I'm sure they taped Monday's show today. If they so ask a question about it, it's very likely with Jim's pre-approval and only because he'd want to make some kind of statement.

I thought they do the show live?

I really hope he makes some sort of statement, just to get people over it and move on. Part of me want to see it also, Bad Terri, Bad Terri

You know everyone is going to watch, even more now, to see if he's gonna comment on the "news"
Old 05-25-2012, 10:42 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAMY FAN

I thought they do the show live?

You know everyone is going to watch, even more now, to see if he's gonna comment on the "news"
I thought they do it live too! I think they note pretaped things during airings...other wise it is live...I mean it's in the title of the show.

Anyways, with the 2nd part I quoted... I agree.
Old 05-25-2012, 10:45 AM
Passionate Fan

It's not LIVE live?? What's real, what isn't, how can I know...

I just want to see him interviewed in general. I miss his little face when he's not on tv.
Old 05-25-2012, 10:46 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
My bad
Old 05-25-2012, 11:00 AM
Total Fan

Lol, yeah, "Live!" is usually live at 9am EST, but my understanding is that they pre-record segments for shows that air on a holiday or over a holiday period, if the host it going on vacation. They might tape 2 show in one day. I was making an assumption that they will tape Monday's show today because I believe that Kelly has taken vacation over the Memorial day weekend in the past, but maybe that's not the case this year.
Old 05-25-2012, 11:02 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, Monday is a holiday here in the US so it makes sense that they would tape a show for airing on the holiday. I do believe she has in the past and I think that this Memorial Day will be no exception.
Old 05-25-2012, 11:20 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Lol, yeah, "Live!" is usually live at 9am EST, but my understanding is that they pre-record segments for shows that air on a holiday or over a holiday period, if the host it going on vacation. They might tape 2 show in one day. I was making an assumption that they will tape Monday's show today because I believe that Kelly has taken vacation over the Memorial day weekend in the past, but maybe that's not the case this year.
Oh yeah! You're so smart. I was totally lost as well.
Old 05-25-2012, 11:28 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Ah, I see. That makes sense, thanks for the clarification.
Old 05-25-2012, 11:29 AM
New Fan

Good news! Jim will be a guest on The Daily Show next Thursday, the 31st. This is my go-to website for TV talk show guest listings: The Late Night TV Page.
Old 05-25-2012, 11:31 AM
Master Fan

Oh, thanks for letting us know about another appearance. I will have to see that one online because of the time it comes on.

Also, Jon Stewart might be more upfront with Jim about this "news" that isn't "news".
Closed Thread   Post New Thread