Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-06-2012, 05:51 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa23 (View Post)
great interview and so cute/funny when ellen tried distracting him. "That hurts!" "Whats wet" OMG I was cracking up

I am sure if his nephew was on, it would be for flashbacks of younger sheldon. Still funny idea though
Flashback, flash-forward, daydream. Had Sheldon made a deposit at the sperm bank, we could have seen future progeny from that. Too bad, lol.

Hopefully, some kind soul will upload the actual interview in youtube.
He kind of failed the Broadway test but it was very funny. Plus I could listen to Jim reading Shakespeare (or the phone book) all day.
Old 02-06-2012, 11:14 PM
Loyal Fan

*fans self* oh my. I saw that pic on tumblr earlier and was almost over it then you posted it here, Anjelica

I loved the Ellen interview! Hilarious and interesting And his reaction to her asking if he was athletic was probably the most adorable thing ever!

But seriously my reaction to anything Jim does ever = UNF!

*fangirling*
Old 02-07-2012, 12:46 AM
Addicted Fan

Oh gosh. Gosh. Haha. The Photo? Yeah. We all need a little Jimmy Pea fix and I think that settles it. I am here waiting patiently for a local cable channel show the Ellen telecast, which won't be shown for the next 6 hrs. I need to see a bit of the cold opening and the whole interview! I've seen the Soliloquy(?) portion already and besides that he looks gorgeous (as always), I can't stop laughing his reaction!
Old 02-07-2012, 12:59 AM
Extreme Fan

Awwww...Jim on Ellen will always be a special event filled with so much hilarity!
I nearly pee-ed myself while watching him, quoting Shakepear and being shoot by her! "OUCH, that hurts"
And woho, finally Ellen's mum visited the show when he's there!

Mhmm, his nephew is looking very similar to him? And he's also quite smart? A flashback episode, featuring him as little Shelly, would surely be worth seeing somehow.
Old 02-07-2012, 02:26 AM
Addicted Fan

dp, internet problem

Last edited by Pomita; 02-07-2012 at 03:02 AM
Old 02-07-2012, 02:26 AM
Addicted Fan

Thanks for the link! It apparently requires some sort of Flash player upgrade which I can't seem to install. Will have to try again later.

Quote:
He kind of failed the Broadway test but it was very funny. Plus I could listen to Jim reading Shakespeare (or the phone book) all day.
Well, he did read through till the end. And same here. And he's really looking a million bucks, if I may say so. That sweater-jeans combo is not helping my heartbeats.
Old 02-07-2012, 04:29 AM
Master Fan

I played the interview on my iPhone and Flash does not work on Apple products, huh?

And yes, JP looked like 1 million bucks. Heart fluttered a bit.
Co-Host of The Bazinga Cast|"You belong with me." Olivia to Peter
Thanks to hilery00 for the icon!
Old 02-07-2012, 05:43 AM
Loyal Fan

Jim was awesome on Ellen today. I thought he was sweet, and I love listening to him laugh. My personal favorite was when he called himself the First Nerd.

Although watching him be tortured while reading Shakespeare had me rolling as well.

Last edited by Lionne; 02-07-2012 at 05:55 AM
Old 02-07-2012, 05:47 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionne
Jim was awesome on Ellen today. I thought he was sweet, and I love listening to him laugh. My personal favorite was when he called himself the First Nerd.
Yes. I loved that.
Co-Host of The Bazinga Cast|"You belong with me." Olivia to Peter
Thanks to hilery00 for the icon!
Old 02-07-2012, 08:28 AM
New Fan

He looked smashing on Ellen!
And he and Ellen together is just too much fun.
Old 02-07-2012, 08:58 AM
Extreme Fan

i can't believe he said sorry about seeing his ugly mug on tv.... AHHHHH i was like WHAT?!!! he is so not even close to ugly

also he referred to himself as "the first nerd" yay!

OTP: Jim/Pam (the office US), Castle/Beckett (Castle), Sean/Fiona (Shameless), Henry/Jo (Forever)
Old 02-07-2012, 10:24 AM
Addicted Fan

Finally managed to see it (it worked on my laptop, wasn't on my pc).

I really enjoyed getting a taste of his dry humor again, from his mother stories (she seems to be just as funny as he is), to 'shy or cantankerous' to encouraging Ellen towards the 'dark side' to '..from 6 to 10 every night - you can run but you can't hide' (that actually rhymed). And 'ugly mug' - seriously, Jim??!!

I find it funny how he's getting nervous about turning 40, when he doesn't even look 30. 'Suddenly the bumper falls', lol.

It was so sweet (and sensible) of him to buy his sister a car but not his mother. Just like him. 'What a waste of funds' cracked me up.

Aww, the Sheldonesque nephew does need to be protected. We might need him!

Calling himself 'first nerd' is probably the nearest he could get to self-aggrandization. And so true.

He's so lovely, and just keeps confirming it every time.

And when he said 'what a wonderful distraction from work and life' my first thought was - yes! That's what TBBT and Jim are, for us.
Old 02-07-2012, 11:40 AM
Elite Fan

Question: has anyone else even noticed that Sheldon's (or Jim's if you will) hands are always red? I dont' know if it's because the studio is cold or what, but almost every episode I'm thinking "man...someone get that man some lotion...or gloves." I'm weirdly observant like that. I never notice it when he's doing interviews though, only on the set.

Edit: I've been looking at youtube vids and it's not as noticeable there...perhaps it's only on my HD t.v. that it shows up.

Last edited by Musickat18; 02-07-2012 at 11:52 AM
Old 02-07-2012, 12:05 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musickat18 (View Post)
Question: has anyone else even noticed that Sheldon's (or Jim's if you will) hands are always red? I dont' know if it's because the studio is cold or what, but almost every episode I'm thinking "man...someone get that man some lotion...or gloves." I'm weirdly observant like that. I never notice it when he's doing interviews though, only on the set.

Edit: I've been looking at youtube vids and it's not as noticeable there...perhaps it's only on my HD t.v. that it shows up.
Nope, you're not alone with that observation. Noticed that as well a few times. :/ A while ago I think Jim said in an interview that sometimes they even have to powder his hands before taping, because they're always this red.
Old 02-07-2012, 12:15 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CinnamonHummingbird (View Post)
Nope, you're not alone with that observation. Noticed that as well a few times. :/ A while ago I think Jim said in an interview that sometimes they even have to powder his hands before taping, because they're always this red.
Yes, they are, and he says it's because of a bit of hand-washing OCD that he has (a milder version of Sheldon's quirks).