Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-05-2015, 05:37 PM
Obsessed Fan

Oh man I have not giggled so much all summer! Wyatt having to fess up killing Moondance and Bernie wondering if they ate him, black humor only a bacon and animal lover could really get into. THEY REFERENCED MYTHBUSTERS! WOOOOOOO! THEY SANG QUEEN! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Of course if it was me I would have belted that out no matter who was listening. The quote of the night, "Amy broke up with Sheldon, pierced her ears and made us eat penis cookies. She wants to talk to you."
Old 10-05-2015, 05:39 PM
Master Fan

Great episode! Really funny stories on both ends, and I especially loved the way they demonstrated the science elements.

I was geeked out so much seeing Wyatt there! Even though it was just a short scene, he killed it. Was also great getting to see Penny's childhood home.
SargeantFuzzyBoots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2015, 05:39 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whimsical Elf (View Post)
Couldn't believe how much there seemed to be between each ad break, then suddenly it was over.

:
A lot of people have been noticing that the episodes have gotten shorter. It feels kinda cheap in a way...

But anyway, great episode tonight! My favorite so far I can honestly say
IcyBerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2015, 05:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Very funny episode. The scientific principles were very clever. Howard up on the lehver/leever was hilarious. The Queen song was epic, but I agree the girls had the funniest lines - and especially Bernadette. Poor Penny will have nightmares about Moondance on a platter.

~Heidi
FoxPhile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2015, 05:59 PM
Master Fan

For some reason the fact that Penny's pig was named Moondance really cracked me up.
SargeantFuzzyBoots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2015, 06:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I literally adored this episode. This felt like the show I fell in love with!

WeBuiltThePyramids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2015, 07:15 PM
Loyal Fan

LOVED this episode! I laughed so much, and it was an emotional day for me so that's saying a lot. It was also nice to take a pause on all the breakup hoopla and just have some fun.

Loved both plots. Seriously can't decide on who is MVP here, everyone had some stellar moments.

Sheldon singing We Will Rock You is basically the greatest thing ever!

I had feels when Wyatt approved of the wedding. But poor Moondance.

Now I feel as though the season is finally in full swing, and I'm a bit more excited now for what's to come. They've still got it (TPTB), and hopefully they will keep delivering stuff like this during the season!
Anglophile79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2015, 07:40 PM
Total Fan

I loved this episode! It felt like a season 4-5 episode (which is the golden age of tbbt)!

Regarding next week, I feel bad for the set dressers who had to clear all of the furniture out of the apartment for that one episode, that must have been a lot of work! And they probably have to move all of it back again.

You go TBBT set dressers!

~ Katie
What's a hickey? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2015, 07:50 PM
Obsessed Fan

Because Queen.
Old 10-05-2015, 09:27 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
The Big Bang Theory

Love tonight's episode so much! As soon as it ended I watched it again with my sister.

It was so nice to just get away from the drama and have some fun - I'm not sure when the last episode was that had me laughing so much!
"Keep looking up, after it rains. Keep looking up."
big bang buzz . twitter . tumblr
ennaxor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 12:57 AM
Loyal Fan

Queen (seriously, the Queen!) and Mythbusters! (I actually thought Mythbusters the moment Howard mentioned the salsa...)

And Waytt! And Moondance, and the ear virginity! Bernie was magnificent, but she's almost all the time that way.

Raj pushing, and the leever they found for Howard! LOL.

So many funny moments! More of those kind of episodes in the future! (even if the van ending burned down was predicatble...)

SherlockMolly
& HarryHermione & MorganGarcia & SheldonAmy & BoothBrennan & GrissomSara & HiccupAstrid
icon - my cat
mychakk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 01:46 AM
Supreme Fan

A very fun episode. I like that they didn't go overboard with the bachelor stuff and kept it subtle. We had enough drama in the first couple of episodes already. But what a beast of screw that was. I'm surprised they managed to use the STOP sign as a lever.

And, damn, I hate Queen so much. I think their songs are so overused that it gets annoying.
Old 10-06-2015, 02:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

Loved the episode.
Sheldon was on fire! First how happy he was that he sat in Richard Feynmans van and then his singing made me laugh so hard
And then I loved how the showed all those scientific principles.
Oh and Howard hanging on that stop sign was so hysterical
The storyline with the guys was the best! Loved it!
The girls storyline was not that much fun except for that what Amy made for Pennys party and when Penny pierced Amys ear.
And it was great seeing Wyatt again.
The tag scene was fun too when Sheldon and Leonard came home
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~

Last edited by BlackWhiteRose; 09-16-2021 at 05:44 AM
BlackWhiteRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 02:26 AM
Supreme Fan

Btw, how come we never got to see the cookies or even the gummy worms? We've seen Kaley and Melissa with gummy worms in their mouths, so I thought it was a thing?
Old 10-06-2015, 02:47 AM
Master Fan

Now we know what this tweet was about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Riterra Smith (View Post)
Because Queen.
Fredddieeeee!!! British legend. Brian May never changes. They should have him on the show - he's got a PhD in astrophysics, you know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcyBerry (View Post)
A lot of people have been noticing that the episodes have gotten shorter. It feels kinda cheap in a way...

But anyway, great episode tonight! My favorite so far I can honestly say
Just checked - 20 1/2 mins for the premiere, but then about 19 1/2 for 2 + 3.
Reply   Post New Thread