Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-12-2015, 10:42 AM
Master Fan

When Penny mentioned that that magazine can't be good because there only is a molecules on the cover, I immediately thought of that episode were she tried to seduce him with "Molecules"

~Susanne ~
smoguntia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 11:41 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoguntia (View Post)
When Penny mentioned that that magazine can't be good because there only is a molecules on the cover, I immediately thought of that episode were she tried to seduce him with "Molecules"
I'm kinda proud of her for knowing that it's a molecule. I would've expected her saying something like "atom". I suppose he taught her a little something.
Old 03-12-2015, 02:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't know that she would have said an atom. I mean, at least when I was growing up, I knew the word molecule years before I knew what an atom was.

WeBuiltThePyramids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 05:05 PM
Obsessed Fan

I want to worry about Leonard getting the credit he's due, but I think I'll be too busy tearing up.

I find it a sweet irony that Sheldon a THEORETICAL Physicist is defending his execution of the math in the paper while Leonard an EXPERIMENTAL Physicist is defending his idea. Me, I'm an idea person who struggles with making my inspiration real. I admire the people who can bring ideas to life just as much as the people with inspiration.

Last edited by Captain Riterra Smith; 03-12-2015 at 05:35 PM
Captain Riterra Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 05:35 PM
Master Fan

Great episode. Loved Leonard/Penny and Shamy with trying to point out where their guys were wrong but also sticking by them and, in Penny's case, trying to cheer Leonard up which was so sweet!

Also loved how they made another tribute to Mrs. Wolowitz; really beautifully done and still really funny. And on a happy note since Bernie's got the voice to carry on the legacy.

The tag was awesome. I'm just curious as to how Bernie made it up the stairs after a meal like that.
SargeantFuzzyBoots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 05:41 PM
Obsessed Fan

It warms my heart that Mrs. W got to feed her boy and all his friends one last time. And her tone will never die as long as Bernie's around.
Old 03-12-2015, 05:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by SargeantFuzzyBoots (View Post)

The tag was awesome. I'm just curious as to how Bernie made it up the stairs after a meal like that.
Well Bernie effectively walked it off when she yelled.

WeBuiltThePyramids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 06:15 PM
Ultimate Fan

Lots of funny, sweet and touching moments!

Did anyone DVR this episode? We don't have DVR, so I can't look for it, but I could have sworn when Sheldon and Amy were in her car, Sheldon said something about "I have ideas all day long", and gave Amy quite the once over.

Sheldon Kissed Amy

~ Rosie
ShamyLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 06:22 PM
Master Fan

TFTNT, happy episode day and all that…
Great episode. Not the funniest, but touching in different ways.

Managed to avoid knowing anything about the L/S story until right before I saw the episode, and I enjoyed all their bickering and back and forth. Sometimes I can't believe how stupid I am; I knew full well about the time change, but plain forgot that the show would be starting midnight my time and didn't realise until after it had finished.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Riterra Smith (View Post)
It warms my heart that Mrs. W got to feed her boy and all his friends one last time. And her tone will never die as long as Bernie's around.
It was such a good idea to have that story.

Rosie - I was thinking exactly the same thing. Sheldon talking about having ideas definitely coincided with him running his eyes up and down Amy.

Highlights: "Baby's listening."
Massage
Simon
Howard and Bernadette
"If I find my foreskin I'm gonna kill myself!"
And of course any Shamy content is always a highlight

Also, I'm glad Stuart was included in the meal with the whole gang.

Last edited by Whimsical Elf; 03-12-2015 at 06:31 PM
Whimsical Elf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 09:37 PM
Loyal Fan

Just got to watch the episode online (local network here decided to show ACC basketball instead of TBBT ). Pretty good episode overall. I'm really glad Leonard did get mentioned by the end of the episode.

My fave parts:
-Raj "dropping some culinary science"
-"Baby's listening"
-The way Sheldon reacted to Leonard opening the door too early was hysterical!
-So sweet when Howard was going through the freezer.
-The ENTIRE table scene. Just loved the whole gang being together like that, and so many funny moments.
Anglophile79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 11:52 PM
Supreme Fan

Hm, it was alright. Didn't really laugh out loud to be honest and somehow, it didn't really feel sweet either.
Old 03-13-2015, 12:05 AM
Total Fan

I didn't necessarily hate this episode but I wasn't over enthusiastic about it either.

I loved the Howard/Bernadette plot so much I just never wanted it to end and I could watch a whole episode with Melissa and Simon and their fantastic acting.

While I think that Sheldon and Leonard's paper needed to be talked about and this argument needed to happen, I just felt it was poorly timed to hash it out over a memorial dinner for Howard's mother. I would have liked to see that argument placed at a better time. JMO.

The tag scene was hilarious and I liked Bernie scolding the two boys over fighting about the paper at the dinner because that's how I felt about that storyline: I think it's needed but I didn't like its placement in this episode.

~ Katie
What's a hickey? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2015, 04:12 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Riterra Smith (View Post)
I want to worry about Leonard getting the credit he's due, but I think I'll be too busy tearing up.

I find it a sweet irony that Sheldon a THEORETICAL Physicist is defending his execution of the math in the paper while Leonard an EXPERIMENTAL Physicist is defending his idea. Me, I'm an idea person who struggles with making my inspiration real. I admire the people who can bring ideas to life just as much as the people with inspiration.
My thoughts exactly. But I am an engineer, so like Howard, I tend to make things based on others' ideas. I thought it was an interesting debate, same as when Bernie & Amy talked about women in science celebrated for their looks. Once again, no answer given, but it does make me think, and I'm not even sure myself which is the most important. But I'll keep having that in mind.
Like the idea of rockets is interesting but the engineering behind it is amazing; while the idea that there was another radioactive element that could be isolated with penchblend formulated by Marie Curie was brilliant while isolating it was fastidious and uninteresting.
Old 03-13-2015, 04:18 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whimsical Elf (View Post)
"If I find my foreskin I'm gonna kill myself!"
Yeeeaaaaaahhhhhhh, thanks to TBBT writers, I got to explain circumcision to my 12 year old daughter.

Sheldon Kissed Amy

~ Rosie
ShamyLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2015, 05:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

I liked the episode a lot.

Loved Sheldons massage he gave to Leonard -> such a sweet Shelnard moment

Leonards : " Baby´s listening" was hilarious
Rajs line about culinary science

Howard finds Mrs Wolowitz´s last meal she ever cooked

Bernie comforting Howard

Sheldon and Leonard fighting *LOL* -> those two reminded me of two big babies *LOL*

Sheldon telling the group after dinner that the magazine "Physics today" mentioned Leonards name and they all were like " Yay!" -> loved it!
Bernie yelling at Sheldon and Leonard -> Melissa did an awesome job with this! And I loved it!
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
BlackWhiteRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread