Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-15-2014, 01:33 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeBuiltThePyramids (View Post)
Just finished the episode!

I really liked it. I was hoping to see more of the murder mystery (kinda like Scavenger Vortex when the storylines played out between the characters as they were participating in the hunt) but I did like the Bernie/Amy stuff and of course the Leonard/Penny made me happy - but if they think they can keep dragging their feet on the proposal by appeasing us with stuff like this, they've got another thing coming.

I liked how Howard and Sheldon's bond seems to be holding. And I liked how Sheldon called his mother out on religious hypocrisy and she admitted she wasn't perfect. That was a very nice scene for them.
Just got renewed for three seasons, would expect plenty more dragging it out. It's obvious that's where they want to go, they used Stuart as their voice in justifying them being together in this ep, but even so I don't think they are ready for that yet.
seanoc18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 06:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I wrote a oneshot about the tag for this episode: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1019043...-Date-Disarray

WeBuiltThePyramids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 06:31 PM
Total Fan

Nicole I loved that so much! It punched me right in the feels

~ Katie
What's a hickey? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 03:42 AM
Ultimate Fan

I'm extremely late to the party but I'll be short: this episode was WONDERFUL, laughed from start to finish and the Sheldon/Mary/Howard storyline made me emotional. No seriously. That plot was also my favourite of the episode.

Bring on the next one! In... two weeks.

teoriapostmoderna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2017, 12:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

Im finally getting back to this show after I stopped watching way back in season 7. I just had too many shows on my plate. But this was a good one to start back up with. I loved the murder mystery a lot, very funny.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2017, 09:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Ah, well welcome back to the show!

WeBuiltThePyramids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2020, 02:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWhiteRose (View Post)
It was a good episode.

I really liked all the Sheldon/Howard scenes. Love their friendship!

And to see Sheldons mum again was wonderful! Love her! She really knows how to handle her son. Loved it how Sheldon tried to make her stop saying he should go to his room. But he should have known that his mom would win that "fight" .

The Murder Mystery game was nice. Loved Bernie *LOL* Oh and Stuarts comment about Penny and Leonard was so wonderful!
And I liked the end with Stuart 20 years older!

All of this!

I rewatched it last night.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
BlackWhiteRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread