Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-22-2011, 05:10 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockyele (View Post)
could it be because she likes Sheldon (just as he is) more than the posibility of having sex with any other guy?
Yes, it could be . And I totally agreed with you Lin

Cin, you had a big inspiration, I liked your post! And after I read your post, I was thinking, how can't we be Shamycah-razy after this episode? Shamy FTW

Quote:
I really want to see Penny get more acting jobs, not much has been said about that since the start of the season.
I'd like to see that, too. The commercial was okay, but she should have more jobs! Or I want to see more about her effort to get another job in a commercial or something like that, for example we never saw her agent.
Old 11-22-2011, 07:13 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigilove (View Post)
I'd like to see that, too. The commercial was okay, but she should have more jobs! Or I want to see more about her effort to get another job in a commercial or something like that, for example we never saw her agent.
Or at least see her audition.. I think that an audition scene for a totally weird role would be really funny to see, or maybe Penny rehearsing for a role and asking the guys and girls for help.. heck they could setup a play on the guy's apartment!! that would be hilarious!
Sursonica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 07:38 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sursonica (View Post)
Or at least see her audition.. I think that an audition scene for a totally weird role would be really funny to see, or maybe Penny rehearsing for a role and asking the guys and girls for help.. heck they could setup a play on the guy's apartment!! that would be hilarious!
See? The writers can keep her trying to get an audition and with great ideas! I'd like to see it, too.

One thing I loved of the girls playing Twister was, that Bernadette couldn't move her foot toward the yellow circle
Old 11-22-2011, 07:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigilove (View Post)

One thing I loved of the girls playing Twister was, that Bernadette couldn't move her foot toward the yellow circle
Which is why they need to play limbo-NOBODY beats her at limbo!

WeBuiltThePyramids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 09:50 AM
Obsessed Fan

I totally agree with what everyone has said in regards to seeing Penny get more focus on her acting career.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeBuiltThePyramids (View Post)
Which is why they need to play limbo-NOBODY beats her at limbo!
OMG I loved that line! I find Bernadette adorable! I hope we get more focus on Bernie & Howard's relationship as we move towards the wedding coz I feel they haven't been getting alot of focus as a couple for awhile now. Which is odd seeing as they are about to take a huge step in their relationship
Old 11-22-2011, 11:00 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellehcim_belle (View Post)
I totally agree with what everyone has said in regards to seeing Penny get more focus on her acting career.
I really want to see that, too. After the commercial in the premiere, I thought maybe we'll see some progress on this front, but now Penny seems to be sinking into a depressed inertial state again. I think they do plan to address this at some point, it has to be leading up to something.

Quote:
OMG I loved that line! I find Bernadette adorable! I hope we get more focus on Bernie & Howard's relationship as we move towards the wedding coz I feel they haven't been getting alot of focus as a couple for awhile now. Which is odd seeing as they are about to take a huge step in their relationship
That's true. There should probably be at least one Howardette-focused episode coming up soon, since there hasn't been any after TRRR.
Old 11-24-2011, 04:44 PM
Graphics Team

i got a question was this the last episode for the year? i couldn't find anything about that...

i would love to see an episode focus on howard/bernadette i feel we don't see enough of them lately.
Old 11-24-2011, 05:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suddenly Enlightened (View Post)
i got a question was this the last episode for the year? i couldn't find anything about that...

i would love to see an episode focus on howard/bernadette i feel we don't see enough of them lately.
One more on December 8th.

WeBuiltThePyramids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 05:27 PM
Graphics Team

ahhh good. thank you.
Old 11-24-2011, 05:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
One more next week I think.

Ops, sorry I'm slow... so it's Dec 8. Nice to know.
lancer1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2020, 09:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

Loved Sheldon with the hat and the boots
And I want that card game!
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by me~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
BlackWhiteRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread