Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-03-2011, 05:35 PM
Absolute Fan

If mayim doesn't get an emmy nomination for this episode all hell is gonna break loose!
Sursonica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 05:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

What a great episode, I really adore Amy she's just too funny and I just love how this was her episode and she was great. Mayim, I just love her she'sbecoming my favorite character on the show. I really wanted to give her a hug though it was sad for me to see her being left out and her and Sheldon were just so cute cuddling.

Leonard's single! That made me happy.

I really do miss Lenny and I hope they get back together soon cause I need my Lenny back asap. I loved Leonard tonight he is great single but I want my Lenny back.

Good episode, I really love this season so far.
(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga
MrღMrsStinsbatskys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 05:57 PM
New Fan

Who else saw that hot beverage joke coming?
chipmunk_tubetops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 06:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

loved the episode...it was super funny!! Amy and Sheldon together really creeps me out ...i don't like her. Leonard and Priya are at long last over!! it almost makes me feel sorry for Amy...almost...but not really when Bernadette and Penny didn't invite her.
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
ocfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 06:04 PM
Passionate Fan

I loved Leonard's imitation of Sheldon's door knock for Amy.

Yes, Leonard is single finally.
carl1970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 06:07 PM
Extreme Fan

I really liked that there was so much full cast interaction. It was nice to see the whole gang together

Favorite things:
  • Leonard playing the Wii
  • Leonard doing Sheldon's knock at Amy's
  • Sheldon's face during his cuddle negotiations. He had some great expressions across this whole ep.
  • The subtle and not-so-subtle references to the LP relationship

Only thing I wasn't crazy about - Amy's growing obsession with Penny. It's weird.
Aaaand, I might get slammed for this, but there were several times I caught myself thinking Amy was OOC, but I just tried to chalk it up to character growth

I wonder if this is the "token" AFF episode, similar to how there is generally one token Raj ep.
Old 11-03-2011, 06:12 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nolamegs (View Post)
Only thing I wasn't crazy about - Amy's growing obsession with Penny. It's weird..
Me too Meg, It's getting a little over the top with Amy's obsession for Penny's looks.
Old 11-03-2011, 06:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

i know..its really creepy!!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
ocfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 06:20 PM
Supreme Fan

I'll really post something after 730 since I didn't really get to watch it. Still irked about that!

☆Krys ☆
topherkraz78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 06:22 PM
Passionate Fan

Don't get me wrong, I loved seeing Penny in less clothing (you lady's got to see Leonard with his shirt off this season) but the writers need to tone it down a little bit with Amy and her comments which creeped out Penny a couple of times tonight.
Old 11-03-2011, 06:47 PM
Absolute Fan

Amy's comments to Penny really don't bother me... maybe is just me, but I don't see a big deal there... it has been creepier in other episodes IMO.

And to me, Amy was supposed to be somewhat OOC, she was upset about the whole thing so, to me, it was ok to see her acting like that... like Sheldon in Zazzy, he was OOC, but because he was upset, so it does make sense.

I loved the episode!! I might be biased since I love Amy so much but I really loved it. It was the sweetest thing and refreshing to see Sheldon worried about Amy so much he cuddled her and "spent the night listening to harp music and spooning with an emotional Amy"... Sheldon never did that before for anyone else.. he was a real sweet friend to her and I liked it.

And I adored the last scene with the girls trying on dresses.

And I will go on, but later, I am about to rewatch it again
Sursonica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 07:00 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sursonica (View Post)
Amy's comments to Penny really don't bother me... maybe is just me, but I don't see a big deal there... it has been creepier in other episodes IMO.
I'm not really bothered about Amy's comments on Penny either, Two main reasons:

1. It's a part of Amy's nature, she doesn't mince with words, she expresses her like/dislike for people in the most outright way. She has openly complimented Penny, Bernardette, Bernie's ex-boyfriend, Priya and Sheldon, and she has also expressed her opinions (even negative ones) for an equal number of persons. She is a free spirit!

2. She has NO idea that what she is saying come across as creepy, she is just sincerely expressing her like for something/someone, she is almost completely inexpert in social interactions, she doesn't know about correctness and when it's ok to say things and when it's not ok.

Now, I understand when people say it should be toned down, because it's the same kind of joke told over and over again, like if Sheldon was yelling Bazzinga! two times every episode, there's no need to overuse it.
Rockyele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 07:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I loved the episode. So many Shamyfuzzies.

I loved the girls apologizing to Amy - and is it wrong that I found the whole part with the Bestie hug oddly adorable?

I missed parts of the end, I was skyping my lil' sis, but I'll put more thoughts when I see it again!

WeBuiltThePyramids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 07:06 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeBuiltThePyramids (View Post)
and is it wrong that I found the whole part with the Bestie hug oddly adorable?
Lol, nope, I thought that was really cute how Amy was so excited. In general, I loved all the gals' interactions tonight.
Old 11-03-2011, 07:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by nolamegs (View Post)
Lol, nope, I thought that was really cute how Amy was so excited. In general, I loved all the gals' interactions tonight.
Penny's "...okay, yeah," and Amy getting so excited. I got so many cute!fuzzies from that and then wondered if that was weird. But good, not the only one!

WeBuiltThePyramids is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread