Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-15-2011, 01:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Never really had a bully at school, nothing long enough to remember now. And I was skinny as a kid. Wasn't a bully either, I was kinda in the middle
lancer1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 02:23 PM
Addicted Fan

I had a bully in middle school, I remember.. used to sit beside me and mess up my drawings and homework. And I dreamed at night of getting even, but all I managed was getting him a royal scolding from the classteacher once.
Old 12-15-2011, 06:38 PM
Supreme Fan

I got bullied too for my first two years in HS, but then I became a gymnast and a hardass workout queen. NO one wanted to mess with me by senior year. I'm still built and tough, probably even more so.

Anyway, I never had a bully THAT big though.

☆Krys ☆
topherkraz78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 06:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

My bullies were in elementary school, they all knew better by the time I was in high school. Although if we're talking about our personal experiences we need to move to the off topic thread.

WeBuiltThePyramids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2020, 09:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

Well that episode again. Never really loved it.
But since I watch Young Sheldon I was a llittle confused that the actor who plays Sheldons dad there played Leonard bullie here in that episode but whatever I prefer him in the Sheldon dad role on Young Sheldon.

Sure this episode showed us what bullies can do. But I was never one I was mostly on the other side.

But the Amy/Bernadette/Penny story was fine. Funniest scene was this one which was the last scene of the episode:

Bernadette (taking boots and running): It’s okay, I serve soup to poor people! Oh Bernadette
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
BlackWhiteRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread