Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-09-2011, 07:07 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeBuiltThePyramids (View Post)
With such strong opposite opinions, their best bet is to do what they are doing - stay their own course and not worry about what's going on online. Because their way has gathered many viewers and made their show one of the most popular. And I personally like every single episode.
Agreed!

Also, Penny was so (for lack of a better word) motherly, when she was comforting Raj. Found the scene pleasing.
Pomita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 11:15 AM
Elite Fan

I didn't hate this episode, but the gag involving Raj dating the deaf girl, got old - real fast. But Penny had some great moments sprinkled in the episode. And Sheldon with the D&D dice was hilarious.
smoothaise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 08:31 PM
Part-Time Fan

As anyone noticed that for the past 4 seasons, the fourth episode of the season is always a Raj episode? It's like a pattern lol.
DrSnobgrass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 09:01 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrSnobgrass (View Post)
As anyone noticed that for the past 4 seasons, the fourth episode of the season is always a Raj episode? It's like a pattern lol.
Yeah! 2x4 Raj being featured in People. 3x4 Raj dealing with the possibility of getting deported and then ending up working WITH Sheldon. 4x4 His fight with Sheldon over a desk and then 5x4 Raj dating a deaf girl

☆Krys ☆
topherkraz78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 09:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah Brit tweeted that last week. I wish they'd spread the Raj stuff out, though, and give him something mid to end of the season, rather than giving him his moment at the start and then shelving him for a year.

WeBuiltThePyramids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 09:21 PM
Elite Fan

I wonder why they felt he was always deemed the 4th episode?
smoothaise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 09:44 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoothaise (View Post)
I wonder why they felt he was always deemed the 4th episode?
Yeah me too! Maybe because he's like the 4th guy? Well I hope they don't shirk him for a year after this like previous seasons! No more episodes where he doesn't talk please.
DrSnobgrass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 09:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWhiteRose (View Post)
The episode was okay but not great sorry. But I liked Sheldon with the dice and Howard with the sign language he was very good at this I didn`t know he "speaks" sign language.
And I loved the chat with Raj and his parents where his dad was like: "Love doesn`t last" and then he looked at his wife and she looked at him I loved it!

The end was pretty funny too as Raj was staring at the bill XD
This!

And I wanna learn sign language! The actress who played that Emily just pretended beeing deaf she´s not deaf in real life. But she did that so well on the show
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
BlackWhiteRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2021, 04:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

Howards sign language skills impressed me!
And that actress who played that deaf Emily is not really deaf in real life but she knows sign language.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
BlackWhiteRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread