Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-08-2017, 11:40 PM
Master Fan

Episode 11.03: The Relaxation Integration - 10/9/17

“The Relaxation Integration”

AMY RECORDS SHELDON TALKING IN HIS SLEEP AND TRIES TO CONVINCE HIM HE CAN BE MORE EASYGOING, ON “THE BIG BANG THEORY,” MONDAY, OCT. 9

“The Relaxation Integration” – As Sheldon stresses about picking a wedding date, Amy tries to convince him he has a more laid-back side. Also, Koothrappali and Stuart compete to win the heart of Bernadette’s new coworker, Ruchi (Swati Kapila), on Monday, Oct. 9 (8:00-8:31 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

CHEAT TWEET: Laid back Sheldon? Amy records Sheldon talking in his sleep & sees another side of him @BigBangTheory #CBS 10/9 8pm http://bit.ly/2yM04Kq

REGULAR CAST:
Johnny Galecki (Leonard)
Jim Parsons (Sheldon)
Kaley Cuoco (Penny)
Simon Helberg (Wolowitz)
Kunal Nayyar (Koothrappali)
Mayim Bialik (Amy)
Melissa Rauch (Bernadette)

RECURRING CAST:
Kevin Sussman (Stuart)

GUEST CAST:
Swati Kapila (Ruchi)

STORY BY: Chuck Lorre, Steve Holland, Adam Faberman
TELEPLAY BY: Maria Ferrari, Andy Gordon, Tara Hernandez

The Big Bang Theory - Episode 11.03 - The Relaxation Integration - Promo, 3 Sneak Peeks, Promotional Photos & Press Release

Leonard: "Am I like the dryer sheets of your heart?"
Penny: "Better. You’re the lint trap of my love."
~Martin~

Last edited by *luminous*; 10-09-2017 at 01:41 AM
*luminous* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 10:43 AM
Master Fan

thanks for opening.

Wonder if we will have a wedding date by the end of the episode

~Susanne ~
smoguntia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 06:30 PM
Master Fan

Pretty good episode - I loved Sheldon and his council of Sheldon's. His flip flop story was amazing. I wish we could've seen more of the whole gang playing cards at the beginning.

The B plot was ok, but the only part I really enjoyed was Bernadette's frustration with the guys. Howard, Raj, and Stuart all really annoyed me with how they thought it was okay to impose themselves on Bernadette and Ruchi's get together, and automatically assumed that she'd want to date either of them just because she's single. Obviously, you're not supposed to side with Raj and Stuart and view them as being ridiculous, but I just didn't find the lines they had all that memorable or funny.
SargeantFuzzyBoots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 08:12 PM
Part-Time Fan

The dream council of Sheldon's needed a surprise appearance from "Religious Sheldon" to have RS tell prime Sheldon, "where do you think you got your belief in the unproven string theory for all those years?" Only for him to wake up screaming, "NOOOOOOOO!"
meka3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 08:34 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the thread!

Enjoyed the episode.
Council of Sheldons
Old 10-09-2017, 08:35 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
The Big Bang Theory

I thought it felt like a very meh episode overall... There wasn't anything I really laughed at, though Sheldon's flip-flop story was probably the highlight.
"Keep looking up, after it rains. Keep looking up."
big bang buzz . twitter . tumblr
ennaxor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 08:42 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SargeantFuzzyBoots (View Post)
The B plot was ok, but the only part I really enjoyed was Bernadette's frustration with the guys. Howard, Raj, and Stuart all really annoyed me with how they thought it was okay to impose themselves on Bernadette and Ruchi's get together, and automatically assumed that she'd want to date either of them just because she's single. Obviously, you're not supposed to side with Raj and Stuart and view them as being ridiculous, but I just didn't find the lines they had all that memorable or funny.
This.
I'm glad that at least Leonard told them that the woman has her word to say about dating (something like that, I don't remember)

I liked the tag scene, my favorite part of Sheldon's plot, not really interested by the rest of it.
~Laurence~
soundsgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 05:46 AM
Supreme Fan

Okay episode. Nothing special though.
Old 10-10-2017, 12:12 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by soundsgood (View Post)
This.
I'm glad that at least Leonard told them that the woman has her word to say about dating (something like that, I don't remember)
This plot was funny when they were young awkward nerds and met Missy but now 10 years later, this whole thing is pathetic. I hope this episode won't set the tone for the season for Raj and Stuart because it gets so boring.

The Shamy plot was cute, and Sheldons Flip Flop story was great So was the Council of the Sheldons
It was sweet that he put Amy in charge of all the wedding planing but I hope in the end they will get a wedding they both enjoy.

~Susanne ~
smoguntia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 12:20 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoguntia (View Post)
This plot was funny when they were young awkward nerds and met Missy but now 10 years later, this whole thing is pathetic. I hope this episode won't set the tone for the season for Raj and Stuart because it gets so boring.

The Shamy plot was cute, and Sheldons Flip Flop story was great So was the Council of the Sheldons
It was sweet that he put Amy in charge of all the wedding planing but I hope in the end they will get a wedding they both enjoy.
I have a feeling the "cliff-side" part of the wedding will get scrapped somewhere along the way.

But yeah, I didn't even mind Raj's flaws while dating Emily and Claire, or trying to find his groove after he discovered he could talk to women, but wasn't good at it, but this episode just seemed like treading over old territory. If they actually developed the storyline into Raj and Stuart being a friends with a woman just to be friends rather than trying to create something more, then that would have been something.

And, agreed, back at the beginning, the humour and sympathy of Raj and the guys' failures came from their social awkwardness, but as they've grown past big parts of that, now Raj, Howard, and Stuart's thinking are coming across more as entitlement when faced with a single woman in their social circle.
SargeantFuzzyBoots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 12:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

this ep was good. I really like shamy.
Old 10-10-2017, 06:26 PM
Obsessed Fan

Well I should have expected that Sheldon would reach the "You just tell me what you want." point of being an engaged man. Besides Sheldon though, this was just an alright episode. The show can't keep me hooked on Raj and Stuart arguing over a girl. Again.
Old 10-11-2017, 11:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Sheldon's flip flop story was the best part. The poor guy! So sweet of Sheldon to put Amy in charge of all the wedding plans, but I also hope they will get a wedding that's perfect for both of them. And the last scene with the council of Sheldon's was awesome. Just reminds me of all the personality traits Sheldon has shown over the years.

Raj and Stuart fighting over a girl again was...frustrating and not that funny, especially as she wasn't looking to date anyone and just wanted to make some friends. Raj definitely needs to move on from all that now.
Old 10-12-2017, 05:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So I'm finally watching the ep now and I had to pause it when Sheldon said "Luke, I am your father," because that's not the line. And the fact that Sheldon got it wrong - the fact that the writers got it wrong, really bugged me to the point where I had to go away from it for a minute.

WeBuiltThePyramids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 09:16 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeBuiltThePyramids (View Post)
So I'm finally watching the ep now and I had to pause it when Sheldon said "Luke, I am your father," because that's not the line. And the fact that Sheldon got it wrong - the fact that the writers got it wrong, really bugged me to the point where I had to go away from it for a minute.
Oh you're right! I didn't notice that, we're so used to hear it like that, but Sheldon would never make that mistake
Sheldon seating on the armrest of the couch is also weird
~Laurence~

Last edited by soundsgood; 10-12-2017 at 09:24 PM
soundsgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread