Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-25-2012, 03:57 PM
Master Fan

The Big Bang Theory Fanfiction Thread #6: Because fan fic is what is helping us through this hiatus.

Continue posting all your wonderful fics!!
Co-Host of The Bazinga Cast|"You belong with me." Olivia to Peter
Thanks to hilery00 for the icon!
Old 07-25-2012, 03:59 PM
Elite Fan

Tftnt
Old 07-25-2012, 04:08 PM
Extreme Fan

Tftnt!
Old 07-25-2012, 04:25 PM
Total Fan

Thanks! Now, bring on the fic updates!
Old 07-25-2012, 04:26 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by moyrani (View Post)
Thanks! Now, bring on the fic updates!
I've been trying to work on Theory of Objectivity. It's difficult. It makes me depressed.

Which is why I don't want anything like that happening in the show!

Edit:
And wow...it's only been 8 days since I started that fic... It feels like much longer...

Last edited by Musickat18; 07-25-2012 at 04:34 PM
Old 07-25-2012, 05:36 PM
Total Fan

I suggest that you write ToO until you are on the verge of tears, then switch to TREp or TPP to lift up your spirits since you are so funny , then go back to ToO. Rinse and repeat. Problem solved!

You are welcome in advance.
Old 07-25-2012, 05:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

TFTNT, Kayla!

Old 07-25-2012, 06:21 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by moyrani (View Post)
I suggest that you write ToO until you are on the verge of tears, then switch to TREp or TPP to lift up your spirits since you are so funny , then go back to ToO. Rinse and repeat. Problem solved!

You are welcome in advance.
I'm pretty sure that'd actually be pretty counterproductive. but thanks anyway.
Old 07-25-2012, 07:39 PM
Dedicated Fan

Tftnt
Old 07-25-2012, 10:03 PM
Passionate Fan

TFTNT! We must have been busy reading fics for a new thread to be needed already

But now that I am caught up, I am hoping some new chapters start rolling in soon. These fics are the only thing getting me through the hiatus for sure!

Oh and one more thing, as much as I am loving all these stories, can someone please have a "happy" one going along with them? So far all of them are full of angst or sadness right now. Hard to keep upbeat when all of them are so depressing. I am loving them all, but gee wiz, a girl needs to see some happiness, yes? I have to go back and re-read older happy ones to get the depression out.

Last edited by stardustmelody77; 07-25-2012 at 10:33 PM
Old 07-26-2012, 05:40 AM
Dedicated Fan

Story: The Connubial Catalyst (Chapter 26)
Category: Big Bang Theory
Character(s): Amy Farrah Fowler & Sheldon C.
Words: 6,106
Genre(s): Romance/Humor
Rated: M
Chapter summary: Sheldon has a spill of his own.
Old 07-26-2012, 07:40 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmarisolx (View Post)
Story: The Connubial Catalyst (Chapter 26)
Category: Big Bang Theory
Character(s): Amy Farrah Fowler & Sheldon C.
Words: 6,106
Genre(s): Romance/Humor
Rated: M
Chapter summary: Sheldon has a spill of his own.
Mari, I officially hate you right now...NOOOOOOO! is all I can say. You had better get some chapters with happy stuff in them or I think I am going to die here. Not liking this direction at all. That boy better wise up! Egads you are scaring me, girl. Please more. Now I am even more disturbed...how am I supposed to sleep?

Another thing is I am furious with Sheldon 1)to even consider this, 2) to be so stupid as to not look into her "story" first, 3) to have "used" Amy in a way. He used Amy to raise his children all these years while she gave up her career for him to pursue his dream and what does he do, repay her this way? She deserves better! He also used her having sex right before he suggests the plan. UGH! I hate it! Sorry to rant, but I really am hoping that you can put my mind at ease soon this is killing me.

Last edited by stardustmelody77; 07-26-2012 at 07:50 AM
Old 07-26-2012, 08:12 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by stardustmelody77 (View Post)
Mari, I officially hate you right now...NOOOOOOO! is all I can say. You had better get some chapters with happy stuff in them or I think I am going to die here. Not liking this direction at all. That boy better wise up! Egads you are scaring me, girl. Please more. Now I am even more disturbed...how am I supposed to sleep?

Another thing is I am furious with Sheldon 1)to even consider this, 2) to be so stupid as to not look into her "story" first, 3) to have "used" Amy in a way. He used Amy to raise his children all these years while she gave up her career for him to pursue his dream and what does he do, repay her this way? She deserves better! He also used her having sex right before he suggests the plan. UGH! I hate it! Sorry to rant, but I really am hoping that you can put my mind at ease soon this is killing me.
In the words of the illustrious Fallout Boy, I write sins not tragedies.

I usually let people predict, speculate or rage about my stories without adding my input. But Sheldon really didn't manipulate her with sex. I don't even think he has the capacity to do that. Other than, that... carry on ranting as you see fit.
Old 07-26-2012, 08:18 AM
Addicted Fan

I know I should have never looked here before reading the new chapter now that I saw that there's an update. Now I don't know what to expect, and I am on the verge of tears. I'm kind of scared to read the Connubial now.

Again, Anjelica, why in the world are you getting emotional over fan fiction?
Old 07-26-2012, 08:27 AM
Passionate Fan

Mari, I realize he didn't use sex to manipulate it, but he did know he was going to suggest it. I know he wasn't meaning to manipulate the situation, but it was sort of like he was thinking of "his needs" again needing to be met. That was more my point. He was thinking it might be his last time with her (at least for a while) and wanted it to be special, but ugh...so sweet and annoying at the same time, know what I mean?

By the way, this sin is a tragedy! Still waiting for the "hilarity ensues" part in your description. Angel, be very afraid!

Last edited by stardustmelody77; 07-26-2012 at 08:34 AM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread