Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-15-2015, 03:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

Those shirts look pretty cool.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 12-17-2015, 06:58 PM
Master Fan

~Susanne ~
Old 12-17-2015, 07:00 PM
Master Fan

Aw. I agree!! Outstanding episode for Mayim.
Old 12-17-2015, 07:04 PM
Ultimate Fan

#EmmyForMayim2016

I'm starting my campaign right now
Old 12-17-2015, 07:10 PM
Loyal Fan

Yes, I was so going to say that 9.11 should be Mayim's Emmy submission! She had fantastic comedic moments tonight, plus she played that nervousness out so perfectly!
Old 12-17-2015, 07:13 PM
Master Fan

those two

~Susanne ~
Old 12-17-2015, 07:16 PM
Ultimate Fan

They are so cute
Old 12-18-2015, 06:23 AM
Master Fan

Mayim is so much praised for this episode I hope they will consider that later when it comes to the Emmy nominations and rewards

Kyle Fowle/ AV Club

Quote:
The highlight of the episode though is Mayim Bialik, who’s always done a wonderful job with the two sides of Amy: the buttoned-up academic and the raging pile of hormones in a cardigan. Her line delivery and facial expressions throughout the episode are some of the best comedy of the season. The way she shouts “shut your damn mouth!” when Penny tells her about Sheldon’s plan, or the way she runs after saying “let’s get me waxed!” aren’t just funny because of the situation, but because we understand what a big moment this is for Amy. There’s unfiltered joy and anticipation in Bialik’s expressions that’s undoubtedly infectious not only from a viewer’s perspective, but also from the perspective of Penny and Bernadette. There’s a “kid in a candy store” kind of glee to her performance that never strays too far into the ridiculous, instead staying grounded in Amy’s charming blend of innocence and naughtiness

~Susanne ~
Old 12-18-2015, 06:23 AM
Master Fan

Mayim is so much praised for this episode I hope they will consider that later when it comes to the Emmy nominations and rewards

Kyle Fowle/ AV Club

Quote:
The highlight of the episode though is Mayim Bialik, who’s always done a wonderful job with the two sides of Amy: the buttoned-up academic and the raging pile of hormones in a cardigan. Her line delivery and facial expressions throughout the episode are some of the best comedy of the season. The way she shouts “shut your damn mouth!” when Penny tells her about Sheldon’s plan, or the way she runs after saying “let’s get me waxed!” aren’t just funny because of the situation, but because we understand what a big moment this is for Amy. There’s unfiltered joy and anticipation in Bialik’s expressions that’s undoubtedly infectious not only from a viewer’s perspective, but also from the perspective of Penny and Bernadette. There’s a “kid in a candy store” kind of glee to her performance that never strays too far into the ridiculous, instead staying grounded in Amy’s charming blend of innocence and naughtiness

~Susanne ~
Old 12-18-2015, 07:20 AM
Ultimate Fan

Kyle Fowle is just always praising Mayim/Amy to the heavens

I'm really glad we got to see the quirky, funny, happy Amy again! It seems like it's been so long Good to have her back
Old 12-18-2015, 11:39 AM
Master Fan

http://groknation.com/hollywood/lets...out-shamy-sex/

~Susanne ~
Old 12-19-2015, 08:40 AM
Master Fan

Her best episode since Isolation Permutation??? Maybe? She was given so much to work with in this episode.

Please let her be nominated for an Emmy again next year - she's got to have a real chance with this ep. Does anyone know how the Critics Choice things are judged? Is it too late for this to be considered for her nomination for that?

BTW, I thought all her articles for Grok Nation on the episode were fantastic.
Old 12-19-2015, 11:47 AM
Master Fan

another praise of Mayims acting
Kirsten Dunst in ‘Fargo’ Finale: Performance in ‘Palindrome’ Season 2 | TVLine

Quote:
HONORABLE MENTION: Amy’s wish to be intimate with Sheldon on The Big Bang Theory has never been kept secret, but Thursday’s lead up to their first time together was more than just a bevy of cheap sexual innuendos, and Mayim Bialik‘s performance was second to none as she navigated between the character’s thrill and hesitation over this monumental step forward in her relationship. Her portrayal of Amy in these moments remained true to the character’s urges without ever downplaying the significance of her first sexual experience.

~Susanne ~
Old 12-19-2015, 12:06 PM
Ultimate Fan

Yay for Mayim! Well-deserved

Come on Emmys Don't disappoint us this year!
Old 12-28-2015, 12:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for sharing that.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Closed Thread   Post New Thread