Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-21-2014, 07:32 AM
Obsessed Fan

Yeah!
Old 08-21-2014, 07:10 PM
Total Fan

So I'll comment first I guess?

I loved everyone's icons and it was hard picking favorites for all of you!

Chloe - I loved your "funniest moment" the best! Overall I love the brightness of your icons and how you add light.

Terrible Waitress - My favorite is "red" because I love the use of color gradients and fading here. A close second was the "Sheldon" one or "close up." I really like how you used various textures and backgrounds as well.

Stef - My favorite is the "Quote 4" icon because I love the quote, the gradient, the color, EVERYTHING! I love how your cutouts look so clean. Do you use the magic wand tool or pen? Anyway all of yours look beautiful

Heidi - I loved "Quote 3" the best because thats one of my favorite Sheldon quotes ever! Very nice job on all of them!

Lea - "Funniest moment" was my favorite because I loved the Sheldon/Penny stuff in this ep. I love your lighting in all of these and the use of split gradients as well. Good job!

Roxanne - My favorite is the "tag" icon because I like the way you used Sheldon as the Flash. I also really liked the use of selective color in your "red" icon. I use that technique often in my photography and I love it!

Nicole - I'd have to go with "season swap - TBBH" because I just love Leonard's facial expression in that scene (and in the whole episode honestly). I also really liked the use of selective color in "friendship." I like how the focus was brought to the foreground by leaving it in color and making the background black and white. Nice!

Marina - My favorites are AC 1, red, and quote 3. I love the shadows on Amy's face in AC 1. Also I liked the different texture for red. I've never seen that one before! Quote 3 is my favorite not only for feels reasons but I liked the split between the quote and cutout.

~ Katie
What's a hickey? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 08:27 AM
Obsessed Fan

katie I really like your quote icons, and I love the idea for your artists choice set. My favourite icon is Category 3

waitress I think your Sheldon icon is awesome, and I love your AC set. My fave is AC 3.

iconfina I really like your close up icon, and the quote ones. I love the UGH Penny one AC4

foxy I think your AC set is so pretty, and Category #4 is so funny. LOL

lea Your AC set and Category sets are both sooooo awesome!! Love Category #3 and AC #2

roxanne I love the font you used for quote icons and I love close up, fave moment and red.

nicole Your close up one is so funny, lol. I also love friendship!

marina I love your category set and I really like tag scene!!
Old 08-22-2014, 08:50 AM
Addicted Fan

Marina: I love the Close Up and the AC 1. I like the "darkness" in your icons, but that aren't too dark to see anything. Very good!

Nicole: I like the Close up and also the Leonard gif (episode swap)!

Roxanne: My favorites are the ACs, I love the lighting you used. The tag one is also very funny

Heidi: "Best character" and "Funniest Moment" are my favorites here. I love Amy in this episode!

Stef: I love your Category Set, they look very pretty! But I love your icon "funniest moment" the most LOL

Waitress: Your AC is very pretty! The Sheldon one is also great!

Katie: My favorites are the tag scene and the Shamy one of your AC. But I like how you did the AC as a whole. Awesome!

Chloe: I really have no idea how you add this amazing brightness. Very good! My favorites are the ACs. Penny's facial expressions are so funny

Everybody did a good job! Thanks for that!
Old 08-25-2014, 09:06 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
The Big Bang Theory

Chloe I love all the light/pastel colors in your icons - I think my favorite is best character because of how the background goes with her jacket

Katie I'm going with the episode swap because that's such a great line, and I love that you giffed it!

Waitress Really like how you did the quotes, but I think my fave is AC 4

Stef AC 4 amuses me the most because of her expression, haha. I also love red.

Heidi Quote 5 is my favorite - love Leonard in that moment!

Lea My fave is either the tag, cause I love the overall effect and it just stands out as different, or quote 3.

Nicole Either favorite moment, because , or the episode swap

Marina Love both your close up and your AC 3.
"Keep looking up, after it rains. Keep looking up."
big bang buzz . twitter . tumblr
ennaxor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 06:07 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lea2010 (View Post)
Too bad, Isa
Hopefully you can join the next challenge or get back to the board soon!
Yeah.. Life got so crazy all sudden that I literally hadn't even a minute to spend on computer.
And I just want to add I really felt bad for not able to make those icons. I felt I was a quitter.
Old 08-27-2014, 02:33 AM
Extreme Fan

Marina - Love these, I think my fav is the 3rd quote though episode swap looks really cool too

Nicole - I think 4A is my favorite of the lot, though props to fav moment for obvious reasons!

Roxanne - tag is definitely my fav, I love it! Love the fonts and color schemes for the quotes.

Lea - Love your AC set! My favs are friendship and episode swap, they're really cute.

Heidi - Your choice of quotes is such fun! My fav is Leonard from your AC set.

Stefania - LOVE your quotes set. My fav is your 5th AC because Leonard with cello. But I do love the angles you used for 4A and friendship.

Katie - Love your Quotes 1 and 4 and your 5th AC!

Chloe - Help I love them all! I'm just gonna say my fav are your AC set because of the faces she pulls ha but other than that I think Sheldon and best character are my fav ones.
TerribleWaitress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 04:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Chloe - Yours are ALWAYS so hard to choose between! I LOVE your Artist's Choice. I always like it when someone has a theme for these, and your series of Penny's facial expressions is just terrific. I also love your fourth quote, but I think my absolute favorite is your Close-Up.

Katie - I love the richness of color in all your icons. They are so vibrant. Your Artist's Choice is also really cool - the "back of the head" theme is so wonderfully quirky and I really like the second one - it almost glows, which is really cool. I also love your funniest moment, but my favorite is episode swap. Making a gif icon out of that moment is just inspired and it's just so beautifully sharp and vibrant.

Terrible Waitress - You have so many stand-out icons! I love the way you did the background in your fifth Artist's Choice. I love the tonal qualities of your Red, and the b&w in your episode swap really highlights the simple beauty of that moment. And who can't love your selection for favorite moment? My favorite is Close-Up - I just love that expression on Leonard's face and you captured it wonderfully.

Stefania - I love Leonard and his cello with that awesome grin! I also really like the way you did the quotes, and especially the first one. You Sheldon captures an unusally calm moment for a character who is typically anything but calm. My favorite though is Red. I like how you set off Raj with his ukelele against the deep red background.

Lea - I really like the soft pastel tones you have throughout your set. I really like what you did with Red - Leonard's angry face against toned down background is really well done. But my favorite is your Sheldon - really great choice for a gif and I love how the slow-mo highlights him tracking the coin flip.

Roxanne - I love the way the colors pop in your whole set - it really highlights the comic-book theme of the episode. The whole first group of five are just wonderful. My favorite is Artist's Choice #4. I love the look you captured on Penny's face and that upward tilt of her head is just perfect.

Nicole - Your favorite moment is definitely one of mine, too. I really like how you centered the icon more on their bodies than their faces - it highlights the slightly awkward tension of the moment. I also really like your episode swap and your best character - they both capture Leonard in the early days so beautifully.

Marina - I love how you've got such a variety of techniques and styles. I particularly love your Artist's Choice #5 - I really captures Stuart's character. And the selection of color backgrounds in your quote #3 is really lovely. My favorite is Artist's Choice #1. I really love the lighting in that one.

~Heidi
FoxPhile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 01:14 PM
Ultimate Fan

Guess it's my turn!

Chloe: I really like your use of textures, it's very unusual and nice! My favourite is AC3.
Katie: Love the idea of using characters from behind. My favourite is Raj's quote.
Terrible Waitress: Your Category and AC set look very unique, love it. My favourite is "I'm the girl that goes bananas".
Heidi: I really like how you play on the "standard" shape of an icon. My favourite is Tag.
Lea: Interesting colouring! Very nice. My favourite is AC2.
Roxanne: I didn't think of using JUST the quotes for the Category set, but they actually look awesome - and effective - on their own! My favourite is AC4.
Nicole: I love the contrast between colour and b/w. My favourite is 4A.
Marina TEH COLOURSSSSSSSSS! That is all. So pretty. My favourite is Tag.

teoriapostmoderna is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread