Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-24-2004, 12:25 PM
Dedicated Fan

Wow.Let´s be honest.I always knew that we were the best... [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] but I didn´t knew that that was not only my imagination,but a deeper knowing of my future [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img]
So thanks for clearing this up. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] And thanks to our mods and of course to our lifegard...btw where is he?

Kirsty-Well I think you got it. [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]

"...You´re the love of my life.Everyone else is gonna be second best."
Old 03-24-2004, 10:31 PM
New Fan

Hi Everyone! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Hey that's awesome news. Thanks to the great mod's we have in Sarzy and Vicki, many cyber hugs for your efforts. You guys, Rock!!!

Heck we Behrians Rock!!!

Okay, Where's our man, he should be back home, by now don't you think since the wrap party on "The Grudge".

Anybody here anything from BehrBuddy999 I'm trying to get a hold of him, but not having any luck... [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Yes!!! Gotta love us JB Fans we rock and so does our guy!!! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Jason Obsessie #143
Old 03-25-2004, 11:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally posted by *Vicki*:
<STRONG>We need an image of THE MAN on this page! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img] BEHRIANS RULE! [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img]</STRONG>
This is such a hot pic of him! [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] [img]smilies/thud.gif[/img]

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
❥ Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 03-25-2004, 12:07 PM
Dedicated Fan

But it is a collage,isn´t it?He semms so huge in front of that small car and the back ground.

"...You´re the love of my life.Everyone else is gonna be second best."
Old 03-25-2004, 01:20 PM
Master Fan

yay! Jasons safe!
Old 03-25-2004, 02:08 PM
Master Fan

Congrats to us but I think the count was probably off a little considering Angel, Floh, Moonie and Pookie were in California and not contributing their usual hundreds of posts per week for a few weeks in March! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I wonder what the "real" count would have been? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Thanks for the news, Sarzy!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
“I’m drawn more towards independent-minded things because I think that’s where the most interesting stories are. But, it doesn’t really matter to me if it’s a big-budget thing, or a small little bare-bones movie that I have to pay to be in. For me, it’s more about the story and the character than anything else.”
~ Jason Behr
Old 03-25-2004, 03:28 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by LongTimeFan:
<STRONG>Congrats to us but I think the count was probably off a little considering Angel, Floh, Moonie and Pookie were in California and not contributing their usual hundreds of posts per week for a few weeks in March! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I wonder what the "real" count would have been? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Thanks for the news, Sarzy!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>

[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]
But you´re right! I didn´t even think about it! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
And during that time, Angel, floh and I had to actually listen to pookie´s daily 20.000 words! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Can you imagine!? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Liz [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]

[ 03-25-2004: Message edited MoonMouse ]
Old 03-25-2004, 03:32 PM
Master Fan

Ooooops, sorry! [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]

[ 03-25-2004: Message edited MoonMouse ]
Old 03-25-2004, 04:08 PM
Master Fan

Read the first post, and I have to say this is the best thread I have ever read on any board ever. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

TVsodes.com- a TV episode review blog for fans by fan. - One Tree Hill, Secret Life of the American Teenager, Gossip Girl, Project Runway, and more. NOW WITH PODCAST
Old 03-25-2004, 04:19 PM
Elite Fan

us!!

We always knew we were the best and brightest...that's a given [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] But we've been helped along this path of glory through the demented..no that's decisive leadership of Vicki and Sarz take a bow girls.

Then there's this guy...

thanks LTF....looks like I couldn't Liz [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

thanks Liz or bf

fresh Liz cap!

*** with the German contingent in tact...next time we don't just dominate we humiliate [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 03-26-2004: Message edited podmom ]
Old 03-25-2004, 04:24 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by MoonMouse:
<STRONG>

[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]
But you´re right! I didn´t even think about it! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
And during that time, Angel, floh and I had to actually listen to pookie´s daily 20.000 words! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Can you imagine!? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Liz [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]

[ 03-25-2004: Message edited MoonMouse ]</STRONG>
LTF, it's sooo not true what Moonie told you. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I really wasn't talking that much. Okay, I have to admit, I have the tendancy to make short stories quite long...and I really enjoy meeting new people and getting to know them. Like this guy we met at the "smokers corner".. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Or this gay guy at GAP, who..btw...really gave me a whole new idea on what pants I should wear. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
But I also have the tendancy for embarrassing moments, like at the WB Studios, where I couldn't leave this little "golf car" thingy, because my shoe got stuck. [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img].....Oops! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] I better stop here.... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Well, I just wanted to say..I REALLY don't talk that much. [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img]
Old 03-25-2004, 10:52 PM
Master Fan

Moonie & Pookie, I knew you would appreciate my truth. Pookie - it's ok if you're a little windy - I've been accused of that myself from time to time. But when you and your sis get online - you could save any slow board from extinction. Maybe you should go off and start saving boards - it could become your calling - just don't forget to continue the wonderful work on the Jason board. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
“I’m drawn more towards independent-minded things because I think that’s where the most interesting stories are. But, it doesn’t really matter to me if it’s a big-budget thing, or a small little bare-bones movie that I have to pay to be in. For me, it’s more about the story and the character than anything else.”
~ Jason Behr
Old 03-26-2004, 12:33 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by nunki:
<STRONG>But it is a collage,isn´t it?He semms so huge in front of that small car and the back ground.</STRONG>
Yes!!! It's as phony as a three dollar bill!!! That's an SUV!! Look at the door to the far right..he'd have to get down on his hands and knees to crawl through..if his gorgeous broad shoulders would even fit, that is!!! But I think it's too cute for words!!! It cracks me up every time I see it!!!

J [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 03-26-2004, 05:46 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by LongTimeFan:
<STRONG>Moonie & Pookie, I knew you would appreciate my truth. Pookie - it's ok if you're a little windy - I've been accused of that myself from time to time. But when you and your sis get online - you could save any slow board from extinction. Maybe you should go off and start saving boards - it could become your calling - just don't forget to continue the wonderful work on the Jason board. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Hmm...yeah..just call me Pookie-nator! [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-26-2004, 06:40 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by pookie76:
<STRONG>

Hmm...yeah..just call me Pookie-nator! [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
HA more like S-pookie-narrator [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] [img]smilies/mischief.gif[/img] But girl I love you anyway - it would be pretty boring without you!
And you didn't even tell me the story about the gay guy at GAP - what's up with that story? [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img]

[ 03-26-2004: Message edited flohmac ]

Choose your words carefully - Anything you say may be thrown back in your face with vicious sarcasm.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread