Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-22-2004, 05:08 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Mariael311:
<STRONG>OMG!!! Did I read this right? We post 700 times in ONE week? HOLY *****!!!! I knew we were good but damn, I had no idea we were this friggin good!

[img]smilies/group_hug.gif[/img]
We ROCK!!!!</STRONG>
Sarzy and I feel we can do better than 700 posts a week. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Let's show them! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

The really cool thing is 99.9% of those posts are NOT even star posting. We actually have things to say! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 03-23-2004, 03:00 AM
Dedicated Fan

WAHOO!!!~ Aren't we great!!!
[img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rose.gif[/img] [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img]

You guys all make it fun and friendly to come over here and join in!!! [img]smilies/group_hug.gif[/img]

And DAMN *Vicki*, I LOVE that "Blue Diesel" picture!!!! I think it's clear to see just what's holding those short up!! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] YIKES!!! [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] YUM!!!

xox, J [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 03-23-2004, 08:10 AM
Addicted Fan

You know I think it was like 769 or something closer to 800, so we totally rock the house down! I didn't even realise we were anywhere near that many, I wouldve thought we had about 200 posts a week--That sounded like alot to me!

I'm glad you guys are really enjoying this topic, I think you all really deserve to be proud and to be acknowledged, 2 and a half years I've been posting here, and it's never dull nor boring. Always friendly and fun, that's us!
Old 03-23-2004, 08:44 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by sarzy:
<STRONG> I didn't even realise we were anywhere near that many, I wouldve thought we had about 200 posts a week--That sounded like alot to me!

</STRONG>
HUH??? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] sarzy!! [img]smilies/nono.gif[/img] You know the Germans donīt even need one week to fill a thread of 250 posts and then add the Obsessies... thatīs WAY more than 200 posts a week!! [img]smilies/nono.gif[/img] How could you have thought such a thing! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]
Old 03-23-2004, 09:25 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Vicki*:
<STRONG>

Sarzy and I feel we can do better than 700 posts a week. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Let's show them! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

The really cool thing is 99.9% of those posts are NOT even star posting. We actually have things to say! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
yeah I can vouch for that [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] whenever I go away for one day I have to spend ages reading like 3 pages with very!!! long posts!! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 03-23-2004, 10:58 AM
Addicted Fan

Sarzy your post was hysterical and such great news! Go Behrians!

Quote:
Vicki posted: The really cool thing is 99.9% of those posts are NOT even star posting. We actually have things to say!
That is SO true!

Quote:
ML posted: We never tire of talking about this man because he is SO GREAT!
SO true too!
Old 03-23-2004, 11:06 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by MoonMouse:
<STRONG>

HUH??? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] sarzy!! [img]smilies/nono.gif[/img] You know the Germans donīt even need one week to fill a thread of 250 posts and then add the Obsessies... thatīs WAY more than 200 posts a week!! [img]smilies/nono.gif[/img] How could you have thought such a thing! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]</STRONG>
*smacks head* The Germans! How could I forget about the wacky Germans?!!? And the Obsessies too, between those two groups I think you count for half of the total posts alone!
Old 03-23-2004, 12:52 PM
Absolute Fan

sarzy Thanks for the great news!! Yeah we are the best!! [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img] [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img]

# 7 Member of the L.A.-ASC
Old 03-23-2004, 01:44 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

*smacks head* The Germans! How could I forget about the wacky Germans?!!? And the Obsessies too, between those two groups I think you count for half of the total posts alone!</STRONG>
*strokes sarzyīs head gently where she smacked herself*.... Itīs okay, Iīm getting old, too, you know... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-23-2004, 05:42 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by MoonMouse:
<STRONG>

HUH??? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] sarzy!! [img]smilies/nono.gif[/img] You know the Germans donīt even need one week to fill a thread of 250 posts and then add the Obsessies... thatīs WAY more than 200 posts a week!! [img]smilies/nono.gif[/img] How could you have thought such a thing! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]</STRONG>

[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] So true.. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I remember there was a time we had each day a new thread.. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Well...what can I say..statistics say women have a daily usage of at least 20.000 words a day. Well..is it my fault that I happen to use my "daily dose" [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] on this board? [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img]
Old 03-23-2004, 08:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

OMG thanks for the info Sarzy! I always knew that JB board was the highest of the Male Celebs but I had no idea that it's 700 posts per week!!!

This is so. Freaking. Awesome. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Behrians rule!

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee â™Ĩ jeong gu won
âĨ Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 03-23-2004, 08:22 PM
Supreme Fan

We need an image of THE MAN on this page! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img] BEHRIANS RULE! [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img]
Old 03-23-2004, 11:39 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Vicki*:
<STRONG>We need an image of THE MAN on this page! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] </STRONG>
The man with the big tool and the big shiny boots!! [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]

J [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 03-24-2004, 04:21 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by BelevnDreamsToo:
<STRONG>
The man with the big tool and the big shiny boots!! [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]

J [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
You dirty, dirty girl! Disgusting.

Ahhh that's why I love ya. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
Old 03-24-2004, 09:36 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

You dirty, dirty girl! Disgusting.

Ahhh that's why I love ya. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]</STRONG>

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] it can't be helped when it comes to Jason, someone mentions his name and its like a Mexican Wave of hungry females hitting the floor in a swimming pool of drool. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I think thats a good way of putting it don't u? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]