Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-24-2004, 06:14 AM
Addicted Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Hey Hoodie thanks for posting that info [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] the sooner the dates and showings are announced the better [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

Friendship
Observance
Loyalty
Destiny

To "let go" does not mean to stop caring, it means I can't do it for someone else.
Old 03-24-2004, 11:03 AM
Master Fan

Ok...it's getting close to the time to get rooms and things! I hope you can let me know sometime by the 5th of April who is coming! I plan on calling the festival sometime this week and find out what's going on with Jason's movie. Or more like when they are going to show it and that kind of stuff! And if it's your first time in NY...think of places you wanna see so we can make time and show you some of the sites and things! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 03-24-2004, 04:48 PM
Loyal Fan

Hey Mariael311

You can count me in. I have already requested vacation time for that whole week just to be safe. I will not take it all off if it is going to be shown during the weekend. I have never been to New York So I want to see everything. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Carol
#154 OBSESSED JB FAN
Icon by mesmerise
Old 03-25-2004, 09:39 AM
Part-Time Fan

Mar, I'll be there. Although I'm going to the screening here in Sonoma, I wouldn't miss a chance to come there and see all you guys again. Don't know all the details yet about travel and all, but I'm coming even if I have to catch a falling star.

Cherie
Old 03-25-2004, 11:09 AM
Master Fan

That's great news Carol and Cherie! I can't wait to see you guys again!

I better get on the ball and find a hotel or hotels! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/slinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/slinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/slinkie.gif[/img] We are going to have so much fun! [img]smilies/slinkie.gif[/img]
Old 03-25-2004, 11:26 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Mariael311:
<STRONG>That's great news Carol and Cherie! I can't wait to see you guys again!

I better get on the ball and find a hotel or hotels! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/slinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/slinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/slinkie.gif[/img] We are going to have so much fun! [img]smilies/slinkie.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I second that, at least the dates will be coming soon so we can book rooms!
[Edward & Bella] [Rob & Kristen] [Tyler & Ally] [Max & Liz] [Nathan & Haley] [Sawyer & Kate]
Old 03-25-2004, 12:57 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Mariael311:
<STRONG>Ok...it's getting close to the time to get rooms and things! I hope you can let me know sometime by the 5th of April who is coming! I plan on calling the festival sometime this week and find out what's going on with Jason's movie.</STRONG>
I think I will buy me a movie ticket as soon as they are available and if it turns out I can't go I can always give it to some other lucky Behrian [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] As for the hotel, well, worst case scenario I'll stay with my friend in Jersey City [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I have an open invitation Or at least I used to... note to self: email friend in JC...

FL

----
Max: "Then you can be Fearless Leader"
#2 OBSESSED JB FAN ~ DOM
Old 03-25-2004, 01:00 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by out of this world:
<STRONG>Hey Mariael311

You can count me in. I have already requested vacation time for that whole week just to be safe. I will not take it all off if it is going to be shown during the weekend. I have never been to New York So I want to see everything. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Carol</STRONG>
Eek! Carol's coming! [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img]

Quote:
Cherie posted: Mar, I'll be there. Although I'm going to the screening here in Sonoma, I wouldn't miss a chance to come there and see all you guys again. Don't know all the details yet about travel and all, but I'm coming even if I have to catch a falling star.
Cherie
Eek! Cherie's coming! [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img]

Happy dance!!!

Cherie - catch that third star, straight on 'til morning! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[ 03-25-2004: Message edited Scottie ]
Old 03-25-2004, 01:15 PM
Loyal Fan

Wow! Good thing that everyone is coming to New York besides me coming ya'll out there [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I'm broke. Plus it's sooo much easier for me to go, of course. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

"Come back in 20 minutes."

"Tell me, when the snow melts, what does it become?"--Fruits Basket
Old 03-25-2004, 03:31 PM
Loyal Fan

Alienwendy did you mail that postcard to anyone? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Just teasing I am so excited to be going to New York I can not wait until may. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Carol [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
#154 OBSESSED JB FAN
Icon by mesmerise
Old 03-25-2004, 03:46 PM
New Fan

god i wish i could go but im deathly afraid to fly and it would take to long to drive
Old 03-25-2004, 03:52 PM
Master Fan

Aww...come on! Flying is nothing! The only way to travel! I love to fly and travel! You should think about it! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 03-25-2004, 03:54 PM
New Fan

ive never been to ny and i couldnt fly by myself
Old 03-25-2004, 04:00 PM
Master Fan

Where you at?
Flying is no big deal! Freaky at times but so great and faster! Plus, you'll get to hang out with the us....the Behrians! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 03-25-2004, 04:02 PM
New Fan

im in california i think it would be great to meet everyone since im new to the board but ill have to think about it lol
Closed Thread   Post New Thread