Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-11-2004, 07:14 AM
Addicted Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Hey thanks for all the info [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img] I'll have a leaf through [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Ok next question [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] does anyone know what's included in a Festival Pass/Package?? These go on sale in Mid March [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

Friendship
Observance
Loyalty
Destiny

To "let go" does not mean to stop caring, it means I can't do it for someone else.
Old 03-11-2004, 09:15 AM
Master Fan

Wendy- Nevermind! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Kinsey- Nice links! OMG!!! Is Times Square chaotic! Just a mesh of people zooming past you! But it's fun! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Lotty- Um..post the link and I can figure it out for you! If you want!

BTW, I'm going crazy....

[img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img] Happy 311 Day!!! [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img]

A little art I did last night for the occasion! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 03-12-2004, 04:08 AM
Addicted Fan

Hey Mar it's under tickets [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I think [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Tribeca Website

Thanks [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]

Friendship
Observance
Loyalty
Destiny

To "let go" does not mean to stop caring, it means I can't do it for someone else.
Old 03-12-2004, 10:34 AM
Master Fan

Lotty- Alright, I got some info to share with all!

I called the Organization for the info since it was not listed anywhere!

There are two types of passes
The First one costs $1200 and that includes screenings to all the movies, access to all the workshops and pannel discussions.
The Second Pass is $300 and that is only for a limited screenings and a few pannel discussions and workshops!

Regular screenings cost $10 or if you would like to participate in the panel discussion, it costs $20!

I talked to someone who told me that she didn't have the whole list of accepted films but to call her back in few weeks and she'd update me with some more info!

I told her how there is a rather large group of people coming to see one particular movie. People are flying from as far as England and California to see it, so I would appreciate it if they could keep us in mind for Happily Even After. Maybe consider giving me a heads up on the dates of the screening so that our travel arrangements work out! Or at least, show it on the weekend! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Keep your fingers crossed! I told her I would be calling to check up on the latest with her!
Old 03-12-2004, 12:33 PM
LTL
Master Fan

WTG, Mar!! Good work! [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
Old 03-12-2004, 12:37 PM
Master Fan

Thanks! I really want this to work out so I'm trying here! Next step...is get the update and start calling hotels for a discount.

We're gonna need a head count within in the next two weeks!

Everyone, if you know someone who is interested in going...tell em to post or let someone know so I can give the hotel an idea of our group!

Thanks everyone! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 03-13-2004, 10:27 AM
Addicted Fan

Hey all Mar that's great news [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img] [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img] thanks for phoning [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Off to tell my fellow Behrian [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Friendship
Observance
Loyalty
Destiny

Old 03-16-2004, 07:53 AM
Loyal Fan

I can't wait to see ya again Mar it's been awhile [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

"Come back in 20 minutes."

"Tell me, when the snow melts, what does it become?"--Fruits Basket
Old 03-19-2004, 01:27 PM
Master Fan

Your welcome, Lotty! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Wendy- I know! It feel like its been forever! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
Old 03-21-2004, 09:01 PM
Passionate Fan

WTG Mar! [img]smilies/martian.gif[/img]
OBSESSED JB FAN #89

"The excitement is in not knowing what is next." ~ Jason Behr
Old 03-22-2004, 08:16 AM
Master Fan

Thanks Mariael! Nice to have some go-getting not-shy people to check things out and organize this gathering. I am so psyched about this! As soon as they tell which day(s) the movie is showing, I can start making some travel plans! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 03-22-2004, 03:07 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by MyrnaLynne:
<STRONG>Thanks Mariael! Nice to have some go-getting not-shy people to check things out and organize this gathering. I am so psyched about this! As soon as they tell which day(s) the movie is showing, I can start making some travel plans! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] ditto [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I can't wait for dates and times and I'll be off planning and organising [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

Friendship
Observance
Loyalty
Destiny

Old 03-23-2004, 08:48 AM
Loyal Fan

Diana it was great seeing ya again. I feel bad for your cousin had to go through that pain of getting that tattoo. ouch! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

"Come back in 20 minutes."

"Tell me, when the snow melts, what does it become?"--Fruits Basket
Old 03-23-2004, 08:49 AM
Elite Fan

I know right Wendy I asked Di how her hand felt from the squeezing, but it was great to see her again.
[Edward & Bella] [Rob & Kristen] [Tyler & Ally] [Max & Liz] [Nathan & Haley] [Sawyer & Kate]
Old 03-23-2004, 10:06 PM
Extreme Fan

I keep thinking about getting on a plane to go, but then I think about leaving my classes in the hands of a poor subsitute teacher just as spring has sprung. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Not a pretty picture!

More Tribeca news on
Indiewire & Yahoo movie news: (No Jason or his movie mention)

"Tribeca Fest Expands to 9 Full Days, Event to Open with Disney's "Raising Helen" (The article doesn't say anything we didn't already know.)

Also- It looks like there's been some major up-dating to the Tribeca Festival site - with lots of ticket info: Tribeca Film Festival Ticket info

It now says the festival program will be online on or about April 5th! [img]smilies/slinkie.gif[/img]

Mariel311 - Thanks so much for checking out the ticket situation and reporting on all the info! [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] Very interesting! And for keeping an eye out with the hotel situation.

And thanks to Kinsey for posting all the NY info & links as well as the suggestions for hotel / air packages - good point. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] It's kind of weird to be smack dab in the middle of the country - equally distant from both fests! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[ 03-23-2004: Message edited Hoodie ]