Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-11-2004, 07:49 AM
Part-Time Fan

Happily, Even after is one of the films accepted at WoodsHole Film Festival. Not much more infor than that,the site is just getting updated. I don't know how to do links, but I know you guys will be able to find it.
Old 06-11-2004, 07:52 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by cheriedreams
Happily, Even after is one of the films accepted at WoodsHole Film Festival. Not much more infor than that,the site is just getting updated. I don't know how to do links, but I know you guys will be able to find it.
awesome news cherie!!!!

Here's the site for the festival

WoodsHole Film Festival

According to the site, the festival takes place in Woods Hole, MA on Cape Cod from July 31st until August 8th and HEA is one of the feature films. No date for the film has been released yet.

Description: Set against a subtle San Francisco backdrop, Happily is an urban fairy tale about an outwardly successful woman and her self-absorbed brother. Since their parents' death eight years ago, Elizabeth and Jake have become trapped in their respective roles - she's the responsible older sister, he's the directionless younger brother. Enter Katie, a waitress with a mysterious past who becomes their surprising savior.

Premiere: New England Premiere, Year: 2004, Length: 88 min., Shot on: 35 mm, State and Country of Origin: California, U.S.A.
Producer: Unsu Lee, Lily Ng, Paul Barnett; Director: Unsu Lee; Writer: Rebecca Sonnenshine; Camera: Jeffrey Chu; Editor: Robbie Proctor; Music: Kid Galahad, John DeBorde
Cast: Jason Behr, Marina Black, Fay Masterson, Michael Goordjin

[Edward & Bella] [Rob & Kristen] [Tyler & Ally] [Max & Liz] [Nathan & Haley] [Sawyer & Kate]

Last edited by Dreamer 4 Ever; 06-11-2004 at 07:58 AM
Old 06-11-2004, 08:06 AM
Extreme Fan

Very cool news, Cherie! Thanks for posting it!

Woodshole Film Festival

Quote:
Welcome to the Woods Hole Film Festival, an eight day showcase of independent film featuring daily screenings, workshops, panel discussions, staged readings, special events, parties, awards ceremony and more. The Woods Hole Film Festival, now in its 13th year, will be held from Saturday, July 31st through Sunday, August 8th, and is the oldest independent film festival on Cape Cod and the Islands.
It's in competition in this fest too! ML - sounds like it's in your neighborhood? And I think I read UnSu Lee is scheduled to attend?
Old 06-12-2004, 02:36 PM
Extreme Fan

Hello

I finally managed to finish this... about a month late, but if you guys are still interested, grab a cool beverage, sit back and enjoy!

All photos 2004 and copyright of the photographers. Used with their kind permission Please ask them before posting.

Fearless in the City

Part 1: Meeting everyone: We are Family

How does this sound? No food, no sleep, all Jason, all weekend. Pretty good, right?

You have no idea!!

After much begging at work I managed to get the whole first week of May off. I decided to travel by bus as it is about half-price of the airfare. It also takes about 6 times as long. But for a chance to sit in the same room as Jason? So worth it!

So after almost 9 hours on a bus, I finally arrived at the Port Authority Bus station in New York on Saturday, May 1. Dreamer4Ever picked me up and I followed her through the crowd up on the street and down to a train – and then another train – all the while dragging my duffel bag behind me. Whomever invented the little wheels on these things, thank you!

Our hotel was in Jersey City. We got there fairly quickly and met with my roomie Maggie a.k.a. Sarah outside. Maggie was smart and took the plane – she left many hours after I did and still managed to get there before me

We relaxed in the room for a while, watching some of Dreamer’s videos. Her cell phone was ringing off the hook; that’s what happens when you agree to babysit for a bunch of out-of-town Jason fans

We freshened up and left to meet the others at the Applebee’s next to the theater where Happily, Even After would be shown. It was the first night of the festival and there was quite a crowd lined up outside the venue.

We were the first ones at the restaurant, so we sat in the little room that was reserved for us and chatted until the others started showing up. Thanette was the first one to arrive, followed soon after by Michelle in Yonkers and Oceana. Oceana used to live in the town where I grew up. Small world!

We ordered some appetisers as Jason fans continued to trickle in. It was so funny – whenever someone would arrive, we would cheer and get up to hug them and then we would settle back down and ask, “So, who are you?” Cheriedreams, Breathless, BelevndreamsToo, Eccentric One, 6th Rock and RostaFEHRian joined us for dinner. We watched some of Dreamer’s videos (a recurring theme, as you’ll see) and looked at pictures of the (then) latest sighting (the Sensuality party) while we waited for the food.

Singing in the Rain was on the television. It is one of my all-time favourite movies, and as it turned out, 6th Rock’s and Eccentric One’s as well Important Jason conversation, good food and great fun was had by all.

Mariael311 and Tijuana Lady arrived a little later, to more cheers and hugs. Angel was the last one to arrive. She had quite an adventure getting there from the airport!

Another movie started right after Singing in the Rain. (We found out later that it was Hearts of the West starring Jeff Bridges (Leonard Maltin gives it 4 ˝ stars )). None of us were paying much attention to it until the cowboys rode right in front of the podchamber!! We pretty much all noticed at the same time, with none of us able to articulate what we wanted to say, but everyone pointing at the TV going, “Look! Look!”

photo by Maggie aka Sarah. Please ask before posting

We left quite late (it was after midnight I believe) and got on the last Tribeca shuttle bus (think LTF’s HEA bus without Jason in the driver’s seat ). The free shuttle bus is a great idea; it takes you to pretty much any subway station or bus stop you might need – except, it would seem, the Path station that is located at Ground Zero and which we needed to get to to go back to our hotel. So we had been on the bus for about 20 minutes when we realized that a 5 minutes walk would have taken us where we needed to be much sooner. We got a good laugh out of that.

We finally made it back to our hotel and I crashed as soon as the door closed behind me! Maggie was going to meet with Angel and Lotty and her mum and do the tourist thing on Sunday. I “slept in” (if you call 9 o’clock sleeping in – I usually don’t ) and met with my friend from Pennsylvania at the corner of 33rd Street and 6th avenue a little later that day. We had pizza, then saw the Broadway production Moving Out. It was a great show!

I was supposed to meet the others for dinner at Broadway Joe on 46th Street, but the address I had said 42nd Street. Thankfully, my friend knew his way around the theater district more than I did, so I managed to get to the restaurant in one piece, and not too late. More fans had arrived by then. I found myself caught in a bear hug by someone who was saying how great it was to meet me! “I’m happy to meet you too! Who are you?” Funny thing, that - meeting people you talk to everyday for the first time It was LongTimeFan. I was happy to meet her! As I was happy to meet everyone! In addition to the people who were at the first dinner, new arrivals included Lotty and her mum, Scottie, LTL, Out of this world, Mockingbird39, RosChar and Momma C.

Highlights of the dinner included Mariael311 bowing at Breathless’ feet in thanks for her amazing stories and AlienWendy23 introducing us to her adorable baby sister.

At one point, 6th Rock got up on a chair and warned us that if we happened to hear Roswellian lines in the movie, that we were not to gasp or laugh, as it would be inappropriate given the moment in the film. Important warning, as it turned out: we wouldn’t want to embarrass ourselves in front of Jason, now would we?

Some people in the group had tickets for that night’s screening of the Michelle Williams movie A Hole in One so they left a little earlier. Most of the rest of us walked to Times Square and spent some time in the Virgin MegaStore. Dreamer4Ever and I went in search of the Roswell DVD, and found it!

photo by Dreamer4Ever. Please ask before posting

We made our way back to the Embassy Suites right next to the movie theater, and to Eccentric One and 6th Rock’s room, also known as Party Central. We got some of the good liquor – I had Snapple lemonade; I drink about as much as Max does – and had ourselves a little party!

There were videos in one room, and Jason slideshows in the other room, so I went back and forth a lot. LTL was telling her story of meeting Jason on the set of Shooting Livien. I had read about it, of course, but it so much more fun to hear her tell it Much drooling and interesting conversations about fanfic and meetings and pictures Oh, and the “giggle” Roswell promo. At least twice

I don’t really remember when we left – or if we were kicked out (though I doubt that we were!). We got back at the hotel pretty late and it took me forever to fall asleep. I think I was still awake around 4:30. Too much Jason on the brain!

Coming up next… The Countdown is on!

----
Max: "Then you can be Fearless Leader"
#2 OBSESSED JB FAN ~ DOM
Old 06-12-2004, 02:44 PM
Extreme Fan

Part 2: Counting down the minutes

I woke up shortly before 7am, and was just about ready to roll over and get back to sleep when the thought entered my mind that today was the day I was finally going to see Happily, Even After!!! Suddenly, I was wide awake and there was nothing I could do about it.

So we got up and got ready, and then dropped by Dreamer’s room that she was sharing with Angel, LTF and OOTW. We chatted while they got ready and I spent some time looking through D4E’s Roswell binder. Someone noticed how I seemed to be paying less attention to the pictures and articles that didn’t include a certain serious dark-haired mystery man from an exotic location

By the time we left, it was MovieTime minus five hours, 20 minutes. I became Countdown Gal, giving an update on the time every once in a while “Four hours, 43 minutes to go!”. I think D4E got a kick out of it

We took the Path train to WTC and walked to the Tribeca Grill. It was such a thrill to see the HEA posters the others had been busy putting up all around the neighbourhood! We would be chatting and then one of us would exclaim “Jason!” right in the middle of a sentence.

Most of the others were already there when we reached the restaurant. It was really great to see podmom, BehryNice and MyrnaLynne again! I also met Holly125 who came all the way from Japan! I got to use one of the only Japanese phrase I know “There is no cat”, and she had a good laugh at my accent

Holly showed us the most gorgeous photos of Jason she took when she met him at Toho Studio in March. I swear, my jaw literally at one of the close-ups!

Our group was spread over three large tables and a smaller one, and at our table were Eccentric One, BehryNice, RosChar, MommaC, Holly125, Mariael311 and 6th Rock.

More important Jason related conversation and good food – that peanut butter dessert was to die for! – and then Unsu Lee showed up.

He seemed surprised at how many people were there to see his movie. He chatted a little with 6th Rock about putting up posters and such and posed for some pictures. By now, you all must have heard the “he missed his plane” story. Our table was deep in conversation about whether or not it would be possible for Jason to catch a later flight and still make it to the movie. We figured it was not impossible, so I wasn’t too worried about him not showing up. Still, it was a relief when we heard that ‘he’ was Stokes McIntyre and not Jason.

After the meal, some of us who needed to get their tickets for the other screenings walked to the box office on Harrison Street. I got my Tuesday and Friday tickets with no problems, and we walked back to the theater in the rain.

We stopped by Party Central to get our Happily, Even After t-shirts. They look extremely professional and kudos and many thanks to everyone involved in getting these to us, and at such a low price!

We lined up for the movie in the rain. There we ran into our German friends MoonMouse, Flohmac, Gal25 and Angel99. It was great to meet them!

Time passed, the hours turned to minutes and the excitement level kept on increasing.

We were laughing… and talking… in the rain… doo dee doo dee doo doo, doo dee doo dee doo

Coming up next… getting a glimpse of the Behr, or how sometimes your brain and your mouth act like they don’t know each other

----
#2 OBSESSED JB FAN ~ DOM
Old 06-12-2004, 02:48 PM
Extreme Fan

Part 3: The ‘Oh my God’ factor

When they let us in at last, we walked into the movie theater and went up tons of escalators until we finally got to the right room. It was smaller than what we had heard (no way to fit 400 people in there) but the screening was sold out and that’s all that matters! We reserved a few rows for the Obsessies. I noticed that the row I would have picked was reserved, so I sat in the one behind it, not giving it much thought. I saved a seat for my friend and we waited for the movie to start.

Some of our group decided to go sit down in the front. A microphone was set up and it was pretty obvious that if
A- Jason was there and
B- he took part in the Q&A,
the first few rows would have the best view of him. I hate watching movies from the first few rows though, so I stayed where I was. I had a moment of doubt that I was doing the right thing, but in the end, I’m glad I stayed put.

My friend showed up so I moved over a seat to let him sit. A couple came and removed the tape that was blocking the access to the reserved row and that’s when it dawned on me that it was probably reserved for the filmmaker. Okay, so no points for me but I had Jason on the brain

I thought about telling the people that the row was reserved but decided not to. I figured someone with some actual authority would tell them to move if they needed to.

We were talking when I noticed a woman walking in the theater. Her red hair and blue hat made her stand out and I was just about to point her out to my friend, “Look, it’s the woman who plays Jason’s sister in the mov-“ but what came out was “Oh my God,” because just then I noticed who had walked in behind her.

Oh my God.

The first thing I noticed was that he was wearing a black knit cap, then I noticed his green army jacket and his jeans.

Oh my God.

He walked across the room, going from left to right and stopped when he saw Michelle in the last row of the first section. He stopped briefly next to her, and from my point of view seemed to say hello before walking again.

Oh. My. GOD!

By then, Mockingbird on my right and my friend on my left were giving me amused glances and I realized that I was saying that out loud.

Jason climbed a couple of steps and started walking towards me (well, actually towards the left side of the theater, but I’d rather say towards me ) in the row right in front of us.

The row of fans behind him got really quiet. The moment was a little surreal. It was fun to see Mariael311 act all casual

Ohmygodohmygodohmygod.

At that point the voice inside my head said “Shut up, you idiot! He’s getting closer, he’s going to hear you!!!!” That snapped me out of it and I finally got my mouth shut.

He picked the seat in front of Cherie and someone from a few rows back said “Cherie, behave!” We kind of giggled at that. So he was sitting 4 seats to my right in the row in front of me.

Jason took off his jacket and sat down. He leaned over and told the people in front of me how great it was to see them and how glad he was that they had made it. I was suddenly very glad I hadn’t told them to sit somewhere else

He just sat there, sometimes talking to the guy next to him and sometimes staring in front of him, and I just watched him. I couldn’t seem to help myself. Breathless got up and took that great photo of him. He blinked from the flash, then licked his lips and turned to her with that big grin on his face.

The festival people introduced Unsu Lee who got up to say a few words. He mentioned that he had to do a panel discussion later so he wouldn’t be around for the Q&A, but that the producer, screenwriter and all three leads would be.

Then they dimmed the light and the movie started. I promise, no spoilers! Jason shows up right away in the film, a nice medium shot of him followed immediately by his name. We all cheered when he showed up on screen.

A lot of that first scene has very tight close-ups of him. It was hard to concentrate on what was going on in the movie at first. I hadn’t seen him in anything new in almost 2 years, so at first I was just happy to watch him, a very tall, very big version of him!

Once I managed to concentrate on it, I thought the movie was absolutely wonderful. Jason is amazing as Jake. Even though some of the things he said are reminiscent of Roswell, not once did I think of Max when I watched him. And boy, is he funny!

I got really into the movie but every once in while, usually when he wasn’t on screen, I would remember that I was watching the movie WITH Jason, and I would sneak little peeks at him. He was leaning on his left hand for most of the movie and at one point I did a double take: the man was wearing his glasses!

Now, a lot of you know how much I adore him in his glasses – the grand total of ONE photo we have of him wearing them – and for a few minutes I couldn’t concentrate on the movie. At first I thought maybe I was imagining things because I couldn’t see clearly – his hand was in the way and it was dark. But then there was enough light coming from the screen and I saw that I wasn’t hallucinating. He was wearing his glasses! I’m sure that if he knew how sexy he looks in them, he would be wearing them all the time

About five minutes before the end of the movie, Jason got up, walked in front of me and left the room. I assumed at the time, (and thanks to Lotty’s mum, found out I was right) that he was going to the washroom before the Q&A and being cornered by all of us. I completely missed the end of the movie; I kept checking the door for when he would come back, and when he did, I just kept staring at him. I felt bad to have missed the end of the movie, but I knew I would see it again in less than 24 hours.

The Q&A was casual. At first the lady said they would only answer questions from those wearing the T-shirts . Jason was very funny. Someone asked the actors how they got their parts (Jason didn’t answer that) and Fay Masterson said that she got it through the regular channels and then was brought in to read with Jason… or was she? She couldn’t remember and Jason said “That’s how much of an impression I made on her!”

Someone asked her where her accent was from and she said she was from London, so someone from our group mentioned that Lotty was from England, and she couldn’t believe that someone had come from that far away, so someone said there were people who came from Japan and Germany and all over the continent so Jason clapped for us (and podmom caught it on camera).

Jason was asked what he did to prepare for the role and he said “nothing”. Fay teased him about not washing for days and drinking a lot. Jason said that “the drinking” is what appealed to him about the role He was leaning against the wall at that point and said “He drank a lot. Boy, did he drink a lot!” looking up at the blank screen and laughing.

podmom asked if they knew that Todd Rundgren had a new album out. Jason laughed and asked if she had it, and then said something like “Is it good? They always are, right?”

Someone asked the cast what they thought happened to the characters after the movie ended. Jason’s answer was “Jake stops drinking, Katie stops smoking and Elizabeth gets laid!”

Marina Black said that her character was a lot like her in a lot of ways and that she really wanted the part. When a new question was asked, the actors would look at each other to see who would answer first. Jason would usually say “Marina?” so she would give these insightful and complete answers to the questions, and then Jason would say “Yeah, what she said!” I don’t remember the question exactly but in one of her answers she talked about how meeting someone affected your life, even if they didn’t stay forever, and that you got something from every one you met. Jason’s answer was “What she said!” but then he gave a more profound answer that I can’t remember for the life of me

Someone asked about a time-lapse shot that happens near the end of the movie. Jason said that it was really cold when they filmed that and that he fell asleep.

He also said that we could tell from his golf swing that he doesn’t play a lot of golf

Coming up next… Meeting the man and why one shouldn’t look at him in the eyes

----
#2 OBSESSED JB FAN ~ DOM
Old 06-12-2004, 03:36 PM
Extreme Fan

Part 4: 40 Obsessies and a babelicious man

The whole Q&A lasted maybe 10 minutes and then they expected us to leave the theater, but I was an Obsessie on a mission! See Jason or die! I saw that someone had stopped Jason to talk to him, so I made my way down to where he was. I wasn’t sure what I would do when I reached him, but I knew I wanted to get a closer look at him! Someone was talking to him when I got closer, then someone asked for a photo with him. That seemed like a good idea, so I thought that’s what I would do, too!

I have met celebrities before, other Roswell cast members, musicians, people I admire a great deal, and I can usually hold my own, but it had been a very, very long time since I had been this nervous about approaching someone.

I called his name to get his attention and he looked at me. I have read many stories of “Close encounters of the Behr kind” and I know everyone says that he looks at you and gives you his complete attention but even knowing that, I wasn’t prepared for what came next when he looked at me. He said “Yes?” and met my eyes and for a second I forgot everything. Where I was, what I wanted, heck, who I was! It’s hard to describe, but let me try.

Imagine for a minute that you are Liz Parker in Leaving Normal. You just called Max because your grandmother had a stroke and you told him not to come. But Max being Max, and knowing how important it is you, he comes anyway. He walks into the room and is told about what is going on, and then he looks at Liz – or in this case at you – and asks “How are you doing?” because, really, that’s the only thing Max cares about.

If you can remember what he looked like in that scene, and imagine what it must be like to be on the receiving end of that look, then you’ll know what I felt like.

He looked at me as if I was about to ask him the most important question in the world. It was – to me, if not to him, but he made me feel like he cared too. I asked if we could take a picture, and he said “Sure”, so I stood next to him and gave my camera to the first familiar face I saw, which happened to be Dreamer4Ever. He put his arm on my shoulder and as much as I would like to remember what that felt like, I don’t, except for the thrill of knowing that he had his arm around my shoulders! I had my arm around his waist and that gave me quite a thrill too D4E took the picture, and still a little dazed that this was actually happening, I asked Jason if he wouldn’t mind signing a photo for me. I don’t remember exactly what he said (maybe, ‘yes, of course’) but it meant that he would do it

A small crowd was forming around him and Jason asked someone behind me to get his jacket for him because he figured there was no way he would be able to go back to his seat. Then Dreamer4Ever started talking to him and she gave him a photo of when she met him on the set of “Shooting Livien” and he said that he remembered her.

I got the photo I wanted him to sign out of my bag and started looking in my purse for my silver sharpie… and I couldn’t find it. The festival lady was telling Jason that they needed the room now and I couldn’t find my damn pen!! Part of my brain started to panic and the other part was thinking that panic would not help at all, so I took a deep breath and finally found the pen.

Jason said that we had to leave but that he would meet us outside and sign anything we wanted him to sign.

The whole experience is a bit of a blur but I think at that point I asked my poor friend to look after my stuff and I followed the crowd following Jason out of the theater. We gathered around him in the hall and I made my way to him with my photo and the sharpie and asked if he would sign it for me. He said ‘sure’ and asked me where I had gotten the photo. I was relieved that he seemed to like it – I had spent a long time trying to find the perfect photo for him to sign (not that looking at Jason photos is hard work ). I told him I got it on eBay, and he said, “really”, then asked me “Who should I make it to?” At that point, I made the mistake of looking at him Do not look directly into his eyes!!! The brain stops functioning when you stare into the eyes unprepared. ‘Who should he make it to? What does that mean? Oh! He wants to know my name! What is my name?’ It took me a second but I told him my name and he signed the photo with “Best Wishes” before handing it back to me with my pen. My hands were shaking a bit by that point (a direct consequence of looking him in the eyes unprepared!) so when he handed the pen back to me the cap wasn’t on it and I was going to put silver sharpie all over myself but Jason stopped me and told me the cap wasn’t on and helped me put it back on. I was a bit embarrassed at that point so I mumbled a thank you while staring at the photo in my hand. Staring into those eyes was easier; I’m used to it . LTF and I had joked before that we should “accidentally” brush against his hand for longer than necessary. Well, I had the perfect opportunity and was too dazed to take it!

I went to stand at the back of the crowd where my friend was and he and podmom both pointed out the fact that I was shaking. As I said – met famous people before and was totally fine – so I’m still not completely sure why I was so nervous. Jason goes out of his way to make people comfortable. Or maybe that’s it; he’s just too nice! I also blame the serious lack of sleep and the fact that I was face to face with The Most Gorgeous Man on the Planet (copyright pending). But at least I can console myself with the fact that even though I looked totally dazed, I stuck to the script so I didn’t make a complete fool of myself

They moved Jason again to have him stand next to the window, and the group followed. I vaguely noticed people from our group talking to Fay Masterson and Deb Fink, but I followed Jason. Someone said that it looked like the children following the Pied Piper in that story and I agree!

Jason was standing next to a bench, so I sat or stood there and just watched him sign and talk to all the fans. No specifics, sorry, I was just basking in his Gorgeousness! I got a really good look at the leather thingy he wears on his right wrist. It looks really cool.

Please ask before posting

After a while, the festival lady said that he had to go and she took him away. Before he left he said that he would be here tomorrow and would catch the people he had missed today. I noticed some things on the bench, papers and what not, and recognized a CD that Dreamer4Ever had given to Jason so I called after him to let him know he had forgotten his stuff. He didn’t hear me but the festival lady did, so she took the stuff from me and hopefully gave it to him later.

The next thing I know, Jason is calling for a group photo and walking right towards me, doing that funny walk. I made sure to stay close to him when he walked a little further than where I was standing. Fans gathered around for the picture and when Dreamer4Ever stood in front of me I couldn’t see the camera anymore. I figured there were two ways to be in the picture: move away from Jason and stand on the other side of D4E, or move closer to the man. Er… duh! That took about half a second of thought! So I got closer to him and stood on tiptoes to see over D4E’s head. In doing so, I kind of lost my balance and my head somehow found itself on his shoulder. I swear it was an accident at first, but once I realized it was there, it took me a few seconds before I remembered to move. There has to be some kind of 3-seconds-rule for things like that, right? Who here can honestly say they would have done differently? And since I know the topic came up before, for those who want to know, yes, he has strong shoulders and yes, he smells heavenly

photo by Maggie aka Sarah. Please ask before posting

So Jason left and most of the conversations afterwards were along the lines of “Did you talk to him? Wasn’t he gorgeous? Isn’t the movie great? Isn’t Jason the nicest? Did you see that smile?” We went back to Party Central and just hung out for a while. That’s when I wrote my “Oh my God I met Jason” message on the Obsessie thread. I went for a walk with my friend and when we came back we discovered that most people had left either for Zen or Applebee’s. Neither appealed to me so we got some Mexican take-out from Chevy’s. We got back to the room later and hung out there for a little while. Then I said goodbye to my friend and those of us staying in New Jersey (except LTF) went back to the hotel. We (Maggie, podmom, Danielle, OOTW, D4E and ML) hung out in D4E’s room looking at Jason photos, reading the board and singing “I want an alien for Christmas” We watched a few more videos and then called it a night.

Maggie, podmom and I went back to our room (ML had left a little earlier) and we went to bed, with poor Maggie and podmom sharing the “White Room”, the most uncomfortable couch-turning-into-something-that-passes-as-a-bed in history. Once again, I didn’t fall asleep until shortly before 5am.

Coming up next… if you thought Monday was fun…

----
#2 OBSESSED JB FAN ~ DOM

Last edited by FearlessLeader; 06-12-2004 at 03:51 PM
Old 06-12-2004, 05:02 PM
Master Fan

Wonderful story FL!!! (Cant wait for the next 40 pages - giggle).

Yes, the power of proximity to the Behr is a mysterious brain-stopping thing! And he is nice and goes out of his way to make people comfortable and give them his full attention and put out gentle and kind and welcoming vibes but - IT DOESN'T MATTER - He is Jason, and his presence is a stunning force to be reckoned with!
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 06-12-2004, 08:00 PM
Passionate Fan

FL: Thank you for posting parts 1 to 4 of your Tribeca Report!

When I read it... it felt like I was there. But hey... wait a minute... I was.

But you had different experiences... such as sitting close to Jason and getting to see him wearing his glasses.

And to clarify.... Maggie took the plane and went into debt.

The room at the Doubletree Suites was great... although I will admit that that hide-a-bed was "interesting." I did manage to sleep okay though.

As for our "babysitter"... Dreamer4ever... she did an awesome job of acting as tour guide and general.... ummm.... babysitter... for a bunch of out of town types.

The moment when the whole room noticed the rocks at Vasquez on the television screen was truly hilarious! One moment we were happily chatting away and the next moment every one in the room was pointing at the television screen!

Jason was adorable during the Q & A! Kept on alternating between serious answers and the brat like "what she said."

And I am really glad that I was able to take the group pic of Jason and the Obessies!

Looking forward to your report of Tuesday.

Maggie
Old 06-12-2004, 09:22 PM
Dedicated Fan

FL!! I love getting another view of the whole experience!!! You saw and did a lot of different things and I loved reading about it!!

A lot of the same things went through your mind that went through mine too!!!

I asked Jason about the time-lapse shot!! I was so grateful that my voice cooperated with me! 'Course I wasn't in rage of his eyes at the time! I'm sure I wouldn't have been able to speak if he'd been close!

Can't wait to hear the rest!!! Thanks J
Old 06-12-2004, 10:22 PM
Loyal Fan

FL, I'm loving it. Can't wait for more.
Old 06-12-2004, 10:45 PM
Supreme Fan

Some want to start a new thread? This one is Maxed out!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread