Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-22-2004, 03:19 PM
New Fan

?Happily Even After about? Details please. I was supposed to be with you guys but no.

Hi Everyone! I've just now mustered up the courage to come here and see the pics and everyone share their fun times. Okay, I'm happy for everyone that got to go and do that. Not that I'm above pouting about my own misfortune, because I'm not. It really bummed me out not being able to be there and have an awesome b-day with you guys and meet Jason. Oh well, life really sucks sometimes. But you guys have made me smile with your fun stories and great pics. I hope next Behr outing I'll get to be a part of the fun. In the meantime, what the heck was the movie about "Happily Even After"? and when can I get it on DVD?

Kudo's and cyber hugs to all that got to be there, you lucky ducks. Me, I'm home green with Roswellian envy, but enjoying reading all your accounts.

Take care,

Nora
Jason Obsessie #143
Old 05-22-2004, 04:50 PM
Dedicated Fan

Tribeca Film Festival #6: More sizzling stories and sexy pics of our Behr

I hope it's okay for me to start the new thread.

Here's my inspiration

Jeannine, get your butt over here and post more pics!
Old 05-22-2004, 04:53 PM
Elite Fan

Behry nice start Breathless YUMM!!!!
[Edward & Bella] [Rob & Kristen] [Tyler & Ally] [Max & Liz] [Nathan & Haley] [Sawyer & Kate]
Old 05-22-2004, 04:53 PM
Dedicated Fan

Debbi Darlin'! You should have had me beta this!! Look up!!

Here's more Yum-Yum!!

Please ask permission to post! Thanks!!

J
Old 05-22-2004, 04:55 PM
Dedicated Fan

You caught it!!!

J
Old 05-22-2004, 04:56 PM
Dedicated Fan

Can you tell how much fun I had playing with these pictures???

J
Old 05-22-2004, 04:58 PM
Dedicated Fan

No I wasn't standing on him, I was actually a distance away, but I was using the zoom! You can actually see me in some of the others pictures. I think I was in some of Maggie's.

J
Old 05-22-2004, 05:00 PM
Dedicated Fan

We've all seen this ring in MANY shots before!!

J
Old 05-22-2004, 05:03 PM
Dedicated Fan

As only a brilliant writer like Breathless could come up with, when she saw these last two pictures..."Well, at least he doesn't have hairy knuckles!!"

J
Old 05-22-2004, 05:15 PM
Supreme Fan

OOPS

I merged A thread started by Nora into this one. That's why her post is now first. Just so you all know.

BIGGER OOPS!

Apparently when you merge a thread the title changes if the on post is older than the start of the thread. Sorry gang! Still learning the new software.

Also, ONLY MODS can now change the title.

Last edited by *Vicki*; 05-22-2004 at 05:23 PM
Old 05-22-2004, 05:29 PM
Master Fan

Re: Tribeca Film Festival #6: More sizzling stories and sexy pics of our Behr

Here's a link to the OLD THREAD! Too many great pics and stories there to let it just disappear!

Quote:
Originally posted by Breathless
I hope it's okay for me to start the new thread.

Here's my inspiration

Jeannine, get your butt over here and post more pics!
Debbie! Thanks for starting the new thread. When do I get my copy of this one? I still have only seen half of this. Can you send me the original sometime? Please??

Jeannine! Keep 'em coming! Nice shot of the ring - haven't seen a nice closeup since the one I enlarged from Hooked a few years ago - nice he's still wearing it. The man likes his jewelry!

Sokay, Vic! We forgive you.
“I’m drawn more towards independent-minded things because I think that’s where the most interesting stories are. But, it doesn’t really matter to me if it’s a big-budget thing, or a small little bare-bones movie that I have to pay to be in. For me, it’s more about the story and the character than anything else.”
~ Jason Behr

Last edited by LongTimeFan; 05-23-2004 at 03:22 PM
Old 05-22-2004, 05:57 PM
Dedicated Fan

Oh pooh! I thought I was first. Oh well, I dont get credit for starting the thread, but it has my title.

On to the pictures . . .

So here we are waiting in the rain before the movie. Even the weather couldnt dampen our spirits.

And now were in the theater sporting our black Happily, Even After shirts. When Jason came in, he sat right in the middle of that empty row. My seat is one of the empty ones in the next row up, next to Mel.

I could have died when Jason walked down the row and took the seat almost right in front of me! My stomach was in my mouth!

After he sat down and settled in, Jeannine gave me her camera and bullied me into taking his picture.

I remember thinking the flash was sooo bright, and thinking OH *****!, but he turned around and flashed the biggest smile, but I was too flustered to even breathe. I was doing one of those SHE MADE ME DO IT things. It must be strange to have people want to take your picture all the time, but he must be used to it.

Heres Jeannine and I afterwards, back in our room, celebrating our Behr encounter with champagne!
Old 05-22-2004, 06:13 PM
Dedicated Fan

Re: Re: Tribeca Film Festival #6: More sizzling stories and sexy pics of our Behr

Quote:
Originally posted by LongTimeFan
When do I get my copy of this one? I still have only seen half of this. Can you send me the original sometime? Please??
Liz, here's a cropped version. PM me your email address and I'll email the original to you.

I'm glad I was there to get a picture of you two together.
Old 05-22-2004, 06:38 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hi, everybody. FINALLY!! I got back in on this silly server. Vicki, I luv ya darlin, but this software sucks (at least for me) It's still freezing and I know I've probably missed a kazillion posts. Anyway, it's good to see all you guy's pixels again.

JEANNINE--Beautiful pics. Love all the cropping manuevers.
BREATHLESS--I miss you.
LIZ: Your picture with Jason is just awesome (insert smilie here) I would if I knew where the damn things were.

MAGGIE, CAROL, VALERIE, WEN, MEL, JENNIFER, TERESA, MYRNA, KARA, PODMOM, SCOTTIE, LTL, OCEANA, and all the rest of you whose names I missed, but whose faces I remember and miss so much.

JOY and THANETTE, I'm mailing your liquid nourishment this week, so be looking for it.

I've really been busy. My ex had surgery, so alot of my time has been running back and forth to San Francisco to the VA Hospital. But he's better now and back at his home, so hopefully this week this will settle down and I'll be able to get on line more. If the server cooperates.

Hugs to all,

Cherie
Old 05-22-2004, 06:43 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Breathless

After he sat down and settled in, Jeannine gave me her camera and bullied me into taking his picture.
HAHAHA!! You got that BEAUTIFUL smile as a reward for taking that picture!!! You should be thanking me!!

J
Closed Thread   Post New Thread