Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-20-2004, 01:25 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by teetee419:
<STRONG>If everyone is wearing them to the Monday film time, please put me down for two, one Large and Medium unless they are 100% cotton and will shrink, then I'll take a Large and xlarge.

</STRONG>
teetee
[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hiya! Kara is taking all the T-shirt orders, so if you can PM her or post on the T-shirt thread what quantity and sizes you want, Kara will take care of you. I believe the t-shirts we're going for are 100% Pre-shrunk cotton.

[ 04-20-2004: Message edited 6throck ]
Old 04-20-2004, 01:38 PM
Addicted Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/jaw_drop.gif[/img]

The designs are looking great [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Podmom I'm not a Tshirt wearer either but I'll make an exception on this occasion [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] also like the idea of a mug [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] something to take to work me thinks [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Friendship
Observance
Loyalty
Destiny

To "let go" does not mean to stop caring, it means I can't do it for someone else.
Old 04-20-2004, 02:11 PM
Master Fan

I am a major mug person also - collected so many that now I have to really hold myself back from getting any more, unless I get rid of some first! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] But an HEA one would be a nice addition!

Oh well, first let's deal with the t-shirts, that's the main priority! Yes, thanks so much to everybody who is moving, shaking and organizing everything and making it happen for the rest of us.
[img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]
Much appreciated!
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 04-20-2004, 02:26 PM
Dedicated Fan

WOW! Great design [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Design #1 would be my first choice as well... and the mug! OMBuddha, the coffee-fiend inside is jumping for joy [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Thanks to all [img]smilies/silver_hand.gif[/img]

Stephanie
aka Cocoa
Icon by Soop 4-evah
Old 04-20-2004, 02:35 PM
Master Fan

From what I've seen of the site we're looking at for making the T-shirts - they don't have mugs available. For now the T's are most important since we're running out of time.
“I’m drawn more towards independent-minded things because I think that’s where the most interesting stories are. But, it doesn’t really matter to me if it’s a big-budget thing, or a small little bare-bones movie that I have to pay to be in. For me, it’s more about the story and the character than anything else.”
~ Jason Behr
Old 04-20-2004, 02:54 PM
Elite Fan

I am such a mug person and I can't wait to use that for my coffee [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Stephanie It was great talking to you on the phone [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Hi all, I updated the info on Saturday night's dinner plans, its 7 pm is too early, let me know [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
[Edward & Bella] [Rob & Kristen] [Tyler & Ally] [Max & Liz] [Nathan & Haley] [Sawyer & Kate]
Old 04-20-2004, 03:36 PM
Loyal Fan

7PM Sat (5/1) at the Battery Park City Appleby's - next to the movie theater - I'll be there.

After all this talk of a T-shirt - I must have one. (Even though I don't think I'll wear it!! Don't think I'll have time to change from my office gear.)
But put me down for a Medium anyway.

Scottie [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Will be good to see you again.

Ciao for now.
Old 04-20-2004, 03:38 PM
Passionate Fan

Jen
7pm on Saturday--Cherie, Kara, and I just might be able to make it on time. We'll come whenever though, especially since it's right by us. Debbi and Jeannine will be later, since their flight doesn't get into JFK until around 6pm. But, I'm sure we'll be there long enough for late comers to join us.
Old 04-20-2004, 03:57 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by thanette:
<STRONG>After all this talk of a T-shirt - I must have one. (Even though I don't think I'll wear it!! Don't think I'll have time to change from my office gear.)
But put me down for a Medium anyway.
</STRONG>
thanette
Be sure to post this information on the T-Shirt thread so Kara knows!!!

Old 04-20-2004, 04:05 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Dreamer 4 Ever:
<STRONG> Stephanie It was great talking to you on the phone [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] </STRONG>
[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Ditto, Jen- thanks for the advice about transportation from [img]smilies/censored.gif[/img] ISLIP [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I know we're only concentrating on the tshirts for now... but the coffee mugs are a must have at some point, don't ya think? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/silver_hand.gif[/img]

[ 04-20-2004: Message edited cocoabehr ]

Stephanie
aka Cocoa
Icon by Soop 4-evah
Old 04-20-2004, 04:07 PM
Extreme Fan

Hello [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Do we have plans for Sunday afternoon yet? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Just trying to plan my weekend... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

FL

----
Max: "Then you can be Fearless Leader"
#2 OBSESSED JB FAN ~ DOM
Old 04-20-2004, 08:35 PM
Loyal Fan

Had to close store.

[ 04-21-2004: Message edited RoswellMouse ]

Because the story isn't over... RoswellMovie.net
Old 04-20-2004, 09:21 PM
Passionate Fan

LTF: The t-shirt designs look great! [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img]

My comments are.... hey.... of course I have to have comments.... [img]smilies/spineyes.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] .... the images with shades of grey will probably cost more to print then just the black and white.

And perhaps the width of the smaller type face could be pumped up a bit... because sometimes... depending on the exact weave of the cotton of the t-shirt... part of the lettering could be lost with the smaller, narrower fonts.

Jen: Thank you for making the reservations for Saturday night! [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img]

RoswellMouse: The mug idea is great! And I really like the concept of adding a dollar to the price of the mugs for EGPAF! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Maggie
Old 04-20-2004, 09:32 PM
Passionate Fan

Just to make things clear.

We have permission from the Tribeca Film Festival and Unsu to use their names and art only for T-shirts for the Tribeca Film Festival. NO permission has been asked or given to us to use their names to mass market other items at this time.

Before anyone orders mugs, T-shirts, etc from the online store, (except from the T-shirt order from Kara,) we need to have permission for copyright laws. Especially, if we are going to be asking for more than cost for the items, even for Charity.

I understand that everyone is interested in purchasing other items like mugs, but we have to wait until we have permission to do this.

Please be patient with us. A lot of us have been working really hard behind the scenes to get this all ready for the film festival. We will address these others issues in time.

Thanks!!

Old 04-20-2004, 09:33 PM
Master Fan

Maggie Thanks, but I've taken that into consideration and I trust the printers will ask for what they need. Try not to don't judge the art by these small jpgs - what's going to the printers is much larger. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

As for the gray scale ones the cost difference is minimal and I have my doubts they'll be able to do them anyway - I'm just trying to give them options.
[img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 04-20-2004: Message edited LongTimeFan ]
“I’m drawn more towards independent-minded things because I think that’s where the most interesting stories are. But, it doesn’t really matter to me if it’s a big-budget thing, or a small little bare-bones movie that I have to pay to be in. For me, it’s more about the story and the character than anything else.”
~ Jason Behr
Closed Thread   Post New Thread