Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-20-2004, 11:03 AM
Loyal Fan

LTF thats wonderful about the t's. I can't believe they got in touch with you already!! If everyone is wearing them to the Monday film time, please put me down for two, one Large and Medium unless they are 100% cotton and will shrink, then I'll take a Large and xlarge.

A big thanks to Jen and LTF and others who have been keeping me up to date with all the plans. Hard for me to keep up with all while working and I can't get the threads on my computer at home. Your kindness and help are much appreciated.

Hugs all
Teetee

Don't be so opened minded that your brains fall out.
Old 04-20-2004, 11:07 AM
Loyal Fan

I put it on a white T for you, but all i did was save picture as so it looks kinda small. This store can sell at any time, i just have to do a few more things, but if you want it on Black, i can completely understand that. I can close the store at anytime, just thought i would help out if i could. Anyway, here's a T and a mug. The graphic is absolutely GORGEOUS btw. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 04-20-2004: Message edited RoswellMouse ]

Because the story isn't over... RoswellMovie.net
Old 04-20-2004, 11:08 AM
Loyal Fan

Thanette, so glad you're coming!!! Can't wait to say hello in person. Thanks for the offer for the tickets, I can order once they go on sale for everyone but I understood that those with Amex cards could order first and I didn't want them to run out.

Hugs all
Teetee

Old 04-20-2004, 11:09 AM
Loyal Fan

Great job, a mug too [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img]
Teetee

Old 04-20-2004, 11:17 AM
Loyal Fan

Actually i can give you all kinds of stuff to choose from. Even mouse pads and license plate covers. I think if we can make the graphic larger it will work better, but i wanted to give you a quick example. This is all up to you guys though. I think Black t's would be awesome, and i can't give you black, only white and lt grey.

Just let me know if what you want to do. It doesn't bother me at all if you'd rather do it another way. The store is so easy to set up and it isn't a bother at all closing it down again. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Edited to say, i can also add a dollar or so to the price and the extra money could be sent to a charity. Maybe, EGPAF since JB is fond of that one. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-20-2004, 11:19 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the mockup, Jodi I think our hope is to have it on a black T - otherwise it will be black lettering on a white T - last resort. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I like the mug idea too. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
“I’m drawn more towards independent-minded things because I think that’s where the most interesting stories are. But, it doesn’t really matter to me if it’s a big-budget thing, or a small little bare-bones movie that I have to pay to be in. For me, it’s more about the story and the character than anything else.”
~ Jason Behr
Old 04-20-2004, 11:36 AM
Addicted Fan

Liz - the artwork looks awesome! I love it. And you're so welcome! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Jodi - I love the mug idea, would we be able to perhaps do those separately from the T-shirts even if it doesn't work out with the shirts? I think the mugs are very cool.

Thanette - I'm so happy you're coming. I met you at the Bowlathon.
Old 04-20-2004, 11:48 AM
Loyal Fan

Oh definitely. I could open the store with things that would sell like the mug. I think a bigger graphic would be good. LTF, I can do that, but need your permission. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-20-2004, 11:59 AM
Passionate Fan

Roswell Mouse
Thanks for thinking of the store for other items. Kara is in talks with a couple different places for the T-shirts, so we don't need the shirts in the store. That artwork is for the back on Black shirts (that's why Liz made the mock-ups with the black backgrounds) and we have something else, (just the title art) for the front.

We haven't decided for sure which artwork will be able to be used for the final printing yet, so let's wait for that before we use anything for other items. Liz just wanted to show you all the final choices for selection.

We're sending the artwork to Kara today, who will then be able to talk to her contacts at the printers and see what will work.

We'll keep you all informed as to the progress.

Thanks!!!

[ 04-20-2004: Message edited 6throck ]
Old 04-20-2004, 12:01 PM
Master Fan

LTF Great job! And very smart to check with the TFF folks so nobody gets in any trouble. I like Jason #3, as most 'lifelike', but they are all really nice! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

LOL, you guys are too funny - looks good on a shirt or a mug, but the black shirt would be very cool-looking.

Black.. it's the new black! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

(oops, edited because I listed the wrong 'favorite' design!)

[ 04-20-2004: Message edited MyrnaLynne ]
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 04-20-2004, 12:03 PM
Loyal Fan

No worries. I have this habit of finding needs and filling them, so you'll have to forgive me. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Just let me know what you need.

BTW, i talked to JB's management yesterday and made sure that they knew you ladies were coming. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-20-2004, 12:13 PM
Passionate Fan

RM
No worries, Jodi. Once we have the final design decided on, I'll let you know and we can see about putting that on other items in the store. It does sound like there will be an interest in those items. Thanks for the idea.

ML
That's my fav pic as well. We're going with that for our first choice. If there is too many shades to do properly, will go with alternates.
Old 04-20-2004, 12:30 PM
Master Fan

OK - I've revamped the artwork and rearranged the pics above in the order of choices we're hoping for. I think everything is in order and in Kara's hands now - unless there are changes that need to be made. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Jodi, thanks for letting Robert know but BehrBuddy is also keeping him informed too. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 04-20-2004: Message edited LongTimeFan ]
“I’m drawn more towards independent-minded things because I think that’s where the most interesting stories are. But, it doesn’t really matter to me if it’s a big-budget thing, or a small little bare-bones movie that I have to pay to be in. For me, it’s more about the story and the character than anything else.”
~ Jason Behr
Old 04-20-2004, 12:47 PM
Elite Fan

Hey...thanks for all that you pps are doing

I am probably one of the few that aren't a Tshirt kinda gal but I am SO a mug gal...so if you make it....I will come [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
** as one of the plebiens in the JB nutty world I thank you movers and shakers profusely
Old 04-20-2004, 01:14 PM
Elite Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] all

I posted a little reminder about the restarunt for Saturday night, I need to know if the location is ok with whoever is coming that Saturday night.

Edited to say:

We got a restaraunt for Saturday night!!! [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img] Applebees in Battery Park next to the Embassy Suites where most of you are staying is reserved for us for dinner Saturday night! Our reservations are for 7 but I have a feeling we will be there until 10 [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[ 04-20-2004: Message edited Dreamer 4 Ever ]
[Edward & Bella] [Rob & Kristen] [Tyler & Ally] [Max & Liz] [Nathan & Haley] [Sawyer & Kate]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread