Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-06-2004, 10:57 PM
Supreme Fan

Thanks! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I want the story about the "sausage"! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 04-06-2004, 10:57 PM
Passionate Fan

LOL! Debbi was just my "get-away car"!!!
Old 04-06-2004, 11:01 PM
Dedicated Fan

T, I suppose I should be the one to tell this story, since you made me your partner in crime.

Those of us with passes got to wait in a tented area, where there was food and wine tasting. I was standing there talking to J when 6th sildled over to me, opened the tote bag I was carrying, and slid this inside:

At first I thought she'd bought herself a souvenir, but the look on her face told me no, she didn't buy it. It was one of the advertizing signs on one of the tables, and I guess the bears on it were just too hard for T to resist! So she did the stealing and I got to hold the pilfered loot. Thank god we didn't get caught!
Old 04-06-2004, 11:11 PM
Supreme Fan

Breathless! You are lying! 6th would NEVER do that! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]

I can't even type I am laughing so hard. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 04-06-2004, 11:16 PM
Dedicated Fan

Debbi just happened to have the convenient size of "loot bag"!! You should have seen to look on T's face!! A born criminal!! [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/chase.gif[/img] They're coming after you!!

xox, J [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-06-2004, 11:20 PM
Dedicated Fan

OMG! I was hanging out w/thieves! [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Too funny.
Old 04-06-2004, 11:21 PM
Dedicated Fan

In my recap on the last thread I forgot to mention something. On Saturday morning, after the screenwriting panel I attended was over, I had a chance to ask Un Su Lee a few questions, and one of those was to ask about the casting process. I asked who was cast first, and Un Su told me Jason. He said he took the script to a casting director, who highly recommended Jason for the part. (I couldn't help wondering if she'd seen him in Roswell and some of the lines from the script made her think of him!)

Next he talked about the lead females; Elizabeth (Jakes sister) and Kate (the Fairy Godmother), and how their casting came down more to a 'who was available' type situation. He went on to say that at first he was concerned about Jason and Fay playing brother and sister because their coloring is so different. Fay is fair and I guess you'd call her hair strawberry blonde, and Jason of course has darker hair and skin tones. He said he thought they played well off each other, but still seemed a little worried about it. Well, maybe 'worried' isn't the right word, but I could tell he was still kind of questioning how well it worked. I told him that, despite their coloring differences, Jason and Fay were so convincing as brother and sister that you barely noticed it. He seemed to be relieved by that.
Old 04-06-2004, 11:28 PM
Passionate Fan

Ok, here's my pics of the little alien!!

Old 04-06-2004, 11:29 PM
Dedicated Fan

I remember someone asking about casting during the "Q&A" after the movie and he said something about the casting director sliding Jason's photo across Un Su's desk and saying, "Him!"!! She HAD to be a fan!!

T~ Do you remember what other Festivals he said it would be?? Maybe he'll know if it's coming to Seattle before the announcement on May 6th?!!

J [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-06-2004, 11:33 PM
Part-Time Fan

I love that kinky little alien. I'm going back to Sonoma on Thursday to pick up some more. Anyone else want one?
Cherie
Old 04-06-2004, 11:35 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by BelevnDreamsToo:
<STRONG>Debbi just happened to have the convenient size of "loot bag"!! You should have seen to look on T's face!! A born criminal!! [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/chase.gif[/img] They're coming after you!!

xox, J [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>

Now that I think about it, I have seen that look on her face! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 04-06-2004, 11:39 PM
Supreme Fan

And what does Mr Kinky Alien do? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] The PG version of course! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 04-06-2004, 11:40 PM
Passionate Fan

Who me? That must have been someone else.
Old 04-06-2004, 11:41 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Vicki*:
<STRONG>And what does Mr Kinky Alien do? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] The PG version of course! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
You squeeze lemons on his head. Now you know why I told Cherie to tell you to behave when you got it!!!

[ 04-06-2004: Message edited 6throck ]
Old 04-06-2004, 11:44 PM
Dedicated Fan

It wasn't until later that 6throck told me about her klepto ways. I'll keep that in mind next time we get together!

As far as the little green alien guy, I won't mention the type of things they said he'd be good for besides squeezing lemons. [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]

[ 04-06-2004: Message edited Breathless ]