Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-19-2004, 11:40 PM
Supreme Fan

Shooting Livien #2 SPOILERS POSSIBLE!

Shooting Livien Official Site!

Synopsis: A dark psychological drama, Shooting Livien explores the inner psyche of John Livien, a disillusioned New York musician who deals with a childhood trauma by claiming an alter ego. His band on the brink of success, fantasy becomes dangerously blurred with reality as Livien struggles with his identity crisis. At the peak of his insanity Livien decides to take his dementia to the furthest reaches.…

Production Facts:

Production company:
Velveteen Films, Inc. & Intrinsic Value

Writer/Director:
Rebecca Cook

Cast:
Jason Behr, Sarah Wynter, Dominic Monaghan, Joshua Leonard, Ally Sheedy, Polly Draper, Jay 0. Sanders

Producers:
Aimee Schoof, Isen Robbins

Co-Producer:
Seth Carmichael

Executive Producers:
Nick Edney, Ben Cammarata, Jamie Selway, Peter Sterling, Neil DeSena

Editor:
Paul Zucker

Casting:
Christine Sheaks

Legal:
Steven C. Beer, Mary Miles

Director of Photography:
Harlan Bosmajian

Shoot dates:
November 15th - December 14th, 2003

Locations:
The entire shoot took place on location in New York City and Brooklyn, NY. Some of the locations included Coney Island, Brooklyn Promenade, Central Park and D.U.M.B.O.

Shooting Livien on IMDb!

The First THREAD!

[ 03-19-2004: Message edited *Vicki* ]

[ 03-24-2004: Message edited *Vicki* ]
Old 03-19-2004, 11:43 PM
Supreme Fan

Nicole Landaw Jewelry

"Shooting Livien"
A pendant from our starburst collection is worn by writer/director/actor Rebecca Cook in her much-anticipated new film, "Shooting Livien." Slated for release in late 2004, the movie stars Ally Sheedy, Polly Draper and Jason Behr.

Old 03-23-2004, 09:04 AM
Master Fan

I know this sounds stupid to say, but from what Dominic Monaghan said about the parallels of Livien and John Lennon's story, now I'm worrying that JB ends up dying at the end of this movie. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] You know how I hate to see my boy suffer! Although I guess with the nature of the character he plays, he probably suffers pretty much through the whole films. sigh.

'Late 2004' release? Oh, that's good news! I didn't expect we'd see it til 2005, at the rate indie films seem to get made.

[img]smilies/clap.gif[/img]

I see you brought over Janet's chest jewelry (giggle) too.
[img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

[ 03-23-2004: Message edited MyrnaLynne ]
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 03-23-2004, 09:11 AM
Loyal Fan

Well, think about what the tilte says "SHOOTING Livien" It kinda gives away what the movie is about.

"Come back in 20 minutes."

"Tell me, when the snow melts, what does it become?"--Fruits Basket
Old 03-23-2004, 09:24 AM
Elite Fan

Well duhh..I never thought of that........here's our cartoon Livien for the new thread [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-23-2004, 09:28 AM
Addicted Fan

I'm sorry but it;s just unacceptable that JB dies at the end.

I forbid it.
Old 03-23-2004, 09:31 AM
Loyal Fan

Well, he does, in a worse way sad to say [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] But Ican't wait to see Jason acting dead in the movie though [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] It's something new [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-23-2004, 09:34 AM
Absolute Fan

*stops around like a 5 year old having a temper tantrum* - I wanna see the film now!!! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 03-23-2004, 10:59 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by prettylittleroswellian:
<STRONG>*stops around like a 5 year old having a temper tantrum* - I wanna see the film now!!! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Anyone else think pretty sounds a lot like Veruca Salt in Willy Wonka? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

NOTE:
Should I add "SPOILERS" in the title or is everyone cool with it? It's kinda a given that we will talk about all aspects of the film. It's up to you all! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 03-23-2004, 11:12 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by prettylittleroswellian:
<STRONG>*stops around like a 5 year old having a temper tantrum* - I wanna see the film now!!! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
But I want a goose that lays golden eggs Daddy! I want one nowwwwwww!

There's your Veruca Salt impersonation for the day! I love Veruca, she's my hero.

Vicki, I'm cool with you not adding *Spoilers* to the title, I think it's a given that everything about the movie is a spoiler so far, seeing as none of us have actually seen it yet.
Old 03-23-2004, 12:50 PM
Supreme Fan

My parents used to threaten to send me down the "Bad Egg Hole"! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] It didn't work, I am still SPOILED! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Wendy: Do you have anything else you would like to "share" with the class? Since we are doing spoilers. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Anything that might makes us REALLY HAPPY?

Dig up your stories for filming and post them here, plus any other things you might like to share. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 03-23-2004, 01:23 PM
Passionate Fan

I wonder if he gets to actually do a death scene or if they just show him dead at the end?

His character is pretty messed up emotionally and mentally, and planning his own death, a la John Lennon's death unfortunate murder, was described as part of the plot line. I can't say I'm surprised that he dies, I'm assuming at the end.
Old 03-23-2004, 01:37 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I was afraid of that. I was worried about having to see him being crazy but seeing him crazy AND die is going to be a rough film. sigh.
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 03-23-2004, 02:02 PM
Supreme Fan

Wendy, LTL and Michelle: Could or would you bring over your photos from this film? PLEASE! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] We need to decorate!
Old 03-23-2004, 02:13 PM
Loyal Fan

Well Vicki....

get up in front of class

While I was on the set, I manage to take small peak at the script and read it for the upcoming scene. Although I really don't to spoil the fun, plus the script was on the table unattended, so I took it form the table and read it. But I WILL SAY THIS...Jason's character does sleeps with a chic in the movie and does get naked that's for sure. Although they will not show the whole prize if you know what I mean [img]smilies/mischief.gif[/img]

Closed Thread   Post New Thread