Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-05-2016, 08:08 AM
Elite Fan

I know ML I feel the same way....look what happened while I was away and I love it

Thanks for these other new pix !!

I love the one with his arms around mom and dad too looks like Jason is taking the selfie in that pic.
Old 12-05-2016, 01:21 PM
Elite Fan

He looks like the protective hubby in that one! He has a 'don't mess with me,' look on his face.

Yeah i think he is taking the selfie too. And the one of just him and Atticus is adorable. That wee guy is so darn cute!!

KaDee said in an interview a few days ago he still likes to picked up and held a lot (hence her super toned arms!)...I don't know why but I found that so lovely..

Old 12-05-2016, 06:35 PM
Elite Fan

I love that one too 💞 Little ones love being picked up . Grace is at the phase where she is getting ready to walk but not yet so she crawls over to you and pulls up on your legs to be picked up. So sweet and such a fleeting time.

I have such a clear memory of my Emily coming to me and saying "uppy mommy" 💗 Now she's 30 but I still miss my babies. Good thing I have grandkids cause I love the babies 👼
Old 12-06-2016, 07:55 AM
Total Fan

PODMOM........I agree about the fleeting moments.
Looks like we are going to have 2 year old Piper here from Germany. It will really spice up our holiday gathering. Otherwise it was going to be on the sad side, wondering what next year would be like. My daughter doesn't know they are coming so it will be a wonderful surprise.
Old 12-06-2016, 10:06 PM
Elite Fan

keepsmiling I know what you mean about the bittersweet nature of holidays when you have ppl close to you that have hard illness. I am really happy that little Piper and her parents will be with you and how special that it will be a surprise gift for your daughter !!
Old 12-08-2016, 10:55 AM
Elite Fan

Aww that's lovely
Old 12-08-2016, 11:44 AM
Master Fan

again, i thought i responded to these things yesterday...obviously i was writing things and decided to close the whole tab before posting!

I'm Aubrey
Old 12-08-2016, 01:26 PM
Elite Fan

Oh no Aubie sorry that's so annoying! I hate it when FF messes up!
Old 12-09-2016, 09:39 AM
Master Fan

No this time it was me! I have been in such a hurry here at work lately that im trying to get my posting here and opening up a whole bunch of tabs and closing them thinking i posted!

I'm Aubrey
Old 12-09-2016, 01:26 PM
Elite Fan

Aww bless you trying to post at work!
Old 12-09-2016, 04:40 PM
Elite Fan

aubie frustrating

Ekua
Old 12-10-2016, 09:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That picture of them is just too cute

Also my puppy does something sort of similar right now...when he wants to come on the couch he toddles up to us and just sits there, then stares politely until we pick him up It's the cutest thing!

Old 12-11-2016, 07:35 PM
Master Fan

That's great keepsmiling that Piper will be there for Christmas - holidays are always more magical with kids around.

Vacatia your puppy sounds so cute! My brother has two dachshunds, and my parents only ever had dachshunds.

Wonderful photo of Jason and the wee man - he is so soo cute. Both of them are so cute!

Sorry you lost your posts aubie/didn't post when you thought you had.
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 12-11-2016, 08:45 PM
Elite Fan

Lisa ahhhh polite puppy ...so sweet

ML dachshunds are cute
Old 12-12-2016, 01:47 PM
Elite Fan

Closed Thread   Post New Thread