Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-08-2016, 11:50 AM
Master Fan

Ahh Selma! yes that's where I recognize him. I see all the commercials for it. Didn't he get nominated for his performance in that?

I'm Aubrey
Old 12-08-2016, 01:21 PM
Elite Fan

I think so yeah. I want to see it although it looks pretty hard hitting!
Old 12-09-2016, 09:40 AM
Master Fan

yeah i havent seen it either. but one day. so many movies so little time!

I'm Aubrey
Old 12-09-2016, 12:39 PM
Elite Fan

Word!
Old 12-14-2016, 07:47 PM
Master Fan

If we don't have many cute guys to google over, can i suggest a girl??

Like Jennifer Lawrence? Im like obsessed with her. She's been promoting for her movie so she's out a lot. And I just want to be her bff! Even though she apparently did something wrong in hawaii...

I'm Aubrey
Old 12-15-2016, 10:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah she apparently sat on sacred rocks or something and then did a puny apology, but I don't know...people are really hard on her these days

Old 12-15-2016, 02:02 PM
Elite Fan

I love Jennifer Lawrence!! Have you seen Winter's Bone? I think she's only like 17 or so in that movie....she's so good in it.

Yeah she did a stupid thing and probably shouldn't have made it public...but people are making way too big a deal of it. She didn't intend to cause offence...
Old 12-17-2016, 05:00 PM
Master Fan

yeah i totally know what she means when she tries to laugh things off, its embarrassing enough. but yeah sometimes without filters, you can get into lots of trouble. And that was one that she should have filtered.

I'm Aubrey
Old 12-18-2016, 06:04 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah it's always a good idea to have a filter! But it's like she's almost known for it now, and sometimes I think she's actually just doing it for attention...? I dunno...
Old 12-20-2016, 05:48 PM
Master Fan

yeah i don't know. probably just really hyper. sometimes she reminds me of me when i get hyper and i also don't have a filter. it's like bad news.

I'm Aubrey
Old 12-21-2016, 06:23 AM
Elite Fan

I think there's worse things than not having a filter And y'know, if it was a guy people probably wouldn't have so much of an issue with it.

I love how she speaks her mind. She should.
Old 12-21-2016, 08:57 AM
Elite Fan

I'm obsessed with her too she is awesome....glad I don't know this latest drama with rocks

don't you think ppl need to lighten up Jennifer?

Old 12-21-2016, 11:00 AM
Master Fan

Was that guy nominated for an Oscar? I think so.

He looks a bit like the British guy who just joined NCIS, too. Easy on the eyes, plus the Brithish accent always a plus to us Yanks!

They brought in three new people to make up for Tony (Michael Weatherly) who left NCIS and is doing 'Bull' (which I'm not watching). Gal who used to be on Blue Bloods, guy from That 70s Show...
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 12-21-2016, 03:06 PM
Elite Fan

Huh? What guy? You totally lost me....we were all about Jennifer Lawrence?
Old 01-01-2017, 12:22 PM
Master Fan

I was talking about black fellow on previous page...

I saw Jennifer Lawrence on Seth Myer LAST NIGHT - he had some early show for New Years (he is so whiny and annoying, I have no idea why he got his own TALK show, but I guess he is friends with J Law). She loves her dog, so she's okay in my book. Very talented actress. Yes, she scratched her butt (?back) on some sacred rock in Hawaii and it came loose and rolled down hill and SACRILEGE!

My cute actor guy Kyle Schmid has a new show starting called 'Six', a military thing that will start showing on History Channel January 18. ('Got your six' means I'm watching your back or something in military-ese; might also be about a squad of six guys). He had a whole lot of fun playing soldier making that show (and then going off on vacation with a girlfriend to Hawaii - where he knew better than to scratch any itches on sacred rocks)
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Closed Thread   Post New Thread