Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-18-2017, 12:07 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah I'll probably go and see it!

Still wondering where all the hot guys are!!!
Old 04-19-2017, 05:21 AM
Master Fan

I remember us talking about blond guys on another thread, and i was really having a hard time thinking of who else is blond then yesterday i saw a picture of brad pitt (who lost a lot of weight since the divorce) and went...duh he's blond! I find him pretty to look at, but not like super hot...

Anyways there was another blond i just saw recently and was like...oh yeah him too!

Ohhh Thor!

I'm Aubrey
Old 04-19-2017, 06:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Ooh yeah he's quite dreamy!

Old 04-19-2017, 02:38 PM
Elite Fan

Oh I remember Chris H when he was a teenager in Australia soap Home and Away! He was shirtless a lot!

I love the whole surfer dude look!
Old 04-20-2017, 11:13 AM
Master Fan

yeah i like surfer looking dudes!

I'm Aubrey
Old 04-20-2017, 02:16 PM
Elite Fan

Even with a man bun!!!
Old 04-20-2017, 06:34 PM
Elite Fan

I went looking for handsome surfers but this pic was crazy!

Old 04-21-2017, 04:35 AM
Master Fan

whoa that gave me the chills!!!!!!!!!

ok...some can pull a man bun, not all!

I'm Aubrey
Old 04-21-2017, 07:37 AM
Elite Fan

Eek Podmom! That is an awesome pic!

Haha yeah...I think only surfer dudes in the beach can pull off the man bun!
Old 04-21-2017, 07:41 AM
Master Fan

My husband really likes Amy Shumer, thinks she's hilarious. I don't care much for her but she and Goldie as daughter and mother in that comedy movie are probably really funny - they get lost in a jungle in S. America, something like that?

Yes, I remember Kurt Russell as a kid actor, although I didn't realize he was on all those shows (I also loved Man from UNCLE but it doesn't hold up well). He's pretty much stayed handsome his entire life! I liked 'Big Trouble in Little China' and 'Escape fromNew York' movies he did too. Also Mickey Dolenz from the Monkees was a kid actor (he played 'Circus Boy'?as a kid, I remember him riding an elephant) but he isn't that cute.

I loved Brad Pitt in that movie where he played Death with Anthony Hopkins - I guess it wasn't very successful and Brad Pitt disparaged it and his performance in it, but I thought he was very good (and very cute). I think he's found mega fame difficult to deal with, he's just a midwestern boy - I think Angelina Jolie helped him handle that better, but now they've split up (I always thought she was a nutjob, even though she hides it better now that she's an adult and doing charitable things.)

Yes, all the Hemsworth brothers are extremely nice! Australia has a fine group of actor-men they export to us - thank you very much, Australia!

Funny the man bun crazy! I was remembering the mullet.. and the rat tail! Oh well, guys don't really get to do much with their hair (although I saw a guy who had dyed it two shades of blue yesterday, and I suppose there's always the Mowhawk) I sat next to a guy on the subway with a manicure - he had beige polish with black French tips - it was gross looking. (He didn't look at all gay, except for his nail polish...)
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 04-21-2017, 03:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I used to think Kurt Russell was so handsome when I was a kid!

Closed Thread   Post New Thread