Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-03-2017, 04:13 AM
Elite Fan

I know, me too!!! Nearly 4 months and no Jason...or KaDee for that matter!!
Old 04-03-2017, 05:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm mad at them

Old 04-04-2017, 04:27 AM
Master Fan

Well I thought this week was my bday week already! Totally wrong! it's next week we'll be watching it!

Ok for hot guys, for now, i did just mention tom cruise in the other thread. I think he looks pretty damn good for a 54 year old.

I'm Aubrey
Old 04-04-2017, 03:16 PM
Elite Fan

Oh!!

Hmm never been a cruise fan....he's so short! And he went a little weird....
Old 04-05-2017, 04:27 AM
Master Fan

I didn't i was a fan either but i really do enjoy all his movies! He has this certain charm about him on screen. But yeah I wouldn't be like...yeah he is super hot. I think he isn't bad to look at at all. But yeah off screen he seems to be weird. Smh.

I'm Aubrey
Old 04-05-2017, 07:20 AM
Master Fan

Tom Cruise is more than a little strange - we stopped going to his movies so our money wouldn't go to Scientology - but he is a very good actor. They showed "Edge of Tomorrow" (for free) on a cruise we took and we liked it - sort of a sci-fi 'Groundhog Day' where he repeats the same day over and over, battling alien bug thingies. It sounds awful, but it had a lot of humor in it too.

His cousin was in 'The Grudge' with Jason too, Mapother guy. I think Cruise had a very mean father, too, poor guy.

Going to see 'Beauty and the Beast' tonight for my birthday!
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 04-05-2017, 08:07 AM
Elite Fan

Oh I know Aubie I didn't think you were a fan! I liked his movie War of the Worlds?

And of course Top Gun!

Oh enjoy MyrnaLynne! I hope you love it!
Old 04-05-2017, 08:24 AM
Elite Fan

Oh I know Aubie I didn't think you were a fan! I liked his movie War of the Worlds?

And of course Top Gun!

Oh enjoy MyrnaLynne! I hope you love it!
Old 04-06-2017, 04:39 AM
Master Fan

Yeah i think he is a really good actor. I loved edge of tomorrow! It was so entertaining! And of course emily blunt is in it and i love her! She's great! And im such a sucker for all his mission impossible movies.

Ok so im not a fan of him directly but im a fan of his movies! They are so entertaining i really can't think of one I don't like!

War of the worlds was great! And yes top gun! And even his drama ones like rainman or jerry Maguire or vanilla sky or the firm! Gosh yeah i like alot of his movies!

I'm Aubrey
Old 04-06-2017, 06:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I have a soft spot for Tom Cruise. I just like alot of his movies. I LOVED War of the Worlds, and Edge of Tomorrow was great!

Old 04-06-2017, 08:22 AM
Elite Fan

I haven't seen Edge of Tomorrow but might check it out...I love Emily Blunt too!!

I just remember Tom Cruise jumping on the couch over Katie Holms...!
Old 04-06-2017, 08:46 AM
Elite Fan

I know that couch thing was entertaining...I might have actually seen it live

I feel sorry for the poor deeply confused and succored ppl that have fallen into scientology's trap I watched that show by Lisa? Remini ( King of Queens actress) who grew up in it and finally escaped ...she is so brave and the stuff she reveals sounds completely true...she has lots of others who lived it and ran finally on.....really scary awful stuff not just financial thievery but violent intimidation... fascinating but truly sad.

Jerry Maguire is my fav Tom movie
Old 04-06-2017, 09:55 AM
Master Fan

"Top Gun" was good too - I think he's sort of that brash type of a guy. And him dancing in his undies in Risky Business is iconic, although not sure I saw that movie.

Leah Remini, King of Queens gal! Yes, she managed to get away from that group and is speaking out. It was founded by L.Ron Hubbard because he couldn't make a living as a sci fi writer, started giving people health/psychology advice, they warned him about practicing without a license, so he said I'll make it into a religion and then they can't touch me, and that's what happened. Started out as a get-rich-quick scheme by a so-so sci fi writer! Have an army of lawyers to sue the pants over anybody who criticizes them (and do worse). I've read really awful things/exposes about that bunch.

Thanks, Emily Blunt, I couldn't think of her name - she was a real bada** in that Edge of Tomorrow movie.

Finally saw 'Beauty and the Beast' and pretty much loved it. It was so well done, and of course the music is so wonderful (new songs they added, meh). Who knew some of those people could sing, either? It was one of those fancy theaters where the seats are very far apart, and I kept jumping and trying to grab MLette at the few scary/suspenseful parts, but I couldn't reach her! (She was probably just as glad for the widely spaced seats). Yes, you can see what a wuss I am, that I found parts of Beauty and the Beast a little scary (wolves, there were wolves - and real wolves would have eaten the horse, too). I don't know what the big who-hah about having a gay character - it was pretty much just a few glances and smiles, nothing overt or in your face. They also had an integrated cast too, just being 'inclusive'. Emma Watson is the perfect Belle, she is so bookish. Great cast.
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 04-06-2017, 11:25 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah I also loved Emily Blunt in The Devil wears Prada! She's filming a Mary Poppins remake right now, excited for that!!

MyrnaLynne yay you enjoyed Beauty and the Beast! Agree about the extra songs - didn't love them! But the extra scene set in Paris was good

Agree about the gay character...if there hadn't been a huge hoopla about it in the media I wouldn't have noticed! And no little kid is going to either
Old 04-06-2017, 03:10 PM
Elite Fan

ML I didn't know about that backstory of L Ron yucky ..what a shame there are still lots of ppl being hurt by something that started by such a weasel.

Glad you girls liked B&the Beast

I loved Emily Blunt in the Devil WPs she was great. Boy she has big shoes to fill with Mary Poppins! I so remember seeing that movie in the theater when I was about 11ish...loved it!

sneak peek or two

this might be the guy doing Dick Van Dykes part