Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-17-2017, 01:16 PM
Elite Fan

Yes he was! Omg Henry so sad!!!!

I didn't know he used to be married to Jennifer Garner though!
Old 03-20-2017, 08:46 AM
Master Fan

Who says Ian Somerhalder isn't handsome! He is absolutely gorgeous. It is a sort of cat-like beauty though.

Here's a younger Ian with a dachshund instead of a cat (and his 'pathway to pleasure' ahem)

Still surprised he married that Twilight actress. They seem happy. I'd think it was hard to have a husband who was pretttier than you!

Like Justin Hartley (on 'This is Us' now) - he's gorgeous, had a wife and daughter, divorced, has a new lady. Very very pretty man, and I don't usually go for blond guys. I liked him on 'Smallville' as The Green Arrow guy, used to be on soaps I think.

Yes, Harrison Ford was extremely handsome in his younger days. He was so great in 'Witness' - I think that's my favorite of his movies (he goes to protect an Amish family, falls in love with the Amish lady) Not a pretty man, but ruggedly handsome manly type guy. He did carpentry; manly.

Now he's an old grey fart with a midlife crisis earring who keeps crashing his airplanes. Seems happy with Callista Flockhard/Ally McBeal gal (his third wife.. ahem).
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan

Last edited by MyrnaLynne; 03-20-2017 at 08:53 AM
Old 03-20-2017, 12:52 PM
Elite Fan

Me!!!! And Aubie! I'm sorry MyranLynne but that picture!! I just don't find him attractive in the slightest.....he creeps me out. And his wife is way prettier than him!!!!
Old 03-20-2017, 06:42 PM
Elite Fan

Oh I LOVED your post ML all of it including the picture of Ian with that bit about the pathway to pleasure

My all time FAV HF movie is Witness of course we agree on everything you said about him especially this and I quote

"Now he's an old grey fart with a midlife crisis earring who keeps crashing his airplanes. Seems happy with Callista Flockhard/Ally McBeal gal (his third wife.. ahem). "

perfect ok now I am laughing at that again as I read it I will now bold my fav bit

thank you my friend !!!!!

BTW

I tried to post a pic but I tried but couldn't//// didn't keep trying but it was hard
Old 03-21-2017, 01:38 PM
Elite Fan

old grey fart.....brilliant!!

But i'm afraid to say I feel the same way about Ian and I do about cat pictures. In fact, I think the cats may win!
Old 03-22-2017, 04:54 AM
Master Fan

Bahahahahahaahha!

That is hilarious ML about Ford!

Cats definitely win for me if i had to pick them and Ian too.

I'm Aubrey
Old 03-22-2017, 08:13 AM
Master Fan

Okay, I admit that isn't that flattering photo of Ian S., and also acknowledge that different people like different looks!

Leaving shirtless Justin Hartley as a peace offering

And some old but still pretty good looking NCIS guys, for us old gals

Mark Harmon and Scott Bakula (I have a pic of younger Scott Bakula in his underpants, posing for Playgirl centerfold I think but I will spare you that one..)
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 03-23-2017, 11:39 AM
Elite Fan

Your peace offering definitely works for me! Where's he from?

there was a Playgirl?!?
Old 03-24-2017, 06:38 AM
Elite Fan

Oh yea there was a Play Girl back in the 70s when feminism started..... I don't know if Hugh Hefner ( that creepy dirty old man) did it but I so remember the first center fold of course can't remember the name...brb

Burt Reynolds...believe it or not girls he was a sex symbol...for some not me and I bet not ML here is the top half he covered his privates btw...this is WAY before all the manscaping stuff...or woman scaping for that matter. I am still disturbed about all this shaving of the bits and pieces

I love that blond guy MLand how he is acting his part on that show...love that show I am spacing on the name of
Old 03-25-2017, 06:26 PM
Master Fan

yeah that blond guy is cute! is he on This is Us?

WHOA hello burt reynolds!

I'm Aubrey
Old 03-26-2017, 03:59 AM
Elite Fan

Yea he is aubie

I know about Burt

That pose the blond guy is doing.... strikes me even sillier than Burt's because Burt's was tongue in cheek the Blond guy must have been thinking...what the

I wonder when This Is Us comes back....So fun to love a show again.
Old 03-26-2017, 02:33 PM
Elite Fan

that pic of Burt!!!! Too funny! I had no idea about Playgirl! Honestly, I think male private parts are not attractive to look at, haha! Shirtless with cute boxers is the way to go
Old 03-28-2017, 08:07 AM
Elite Fan

yea I like all private parts private

I really hate the tops on women that are so popular that plunge down to the waste and are open all the way in front. Not from priggishness I just think a decollage is attractive but not that look.

Last edited by podmom; 03-28-2017 at 04:48 PM
Old 03-28-2017, 08:12 AM
Elite Fan

yea I like all private parts private

I really hate the tops on women that are so popular that plunge down to the waste and are open all the way in front. Not from priggishness I just think a decollage is attractive but not that look.

Last edited by podmom; 03-28-2017 at 04:48 PM
Old 03-28-2017, 01:27 PM
Master Fan

Blond is Justin Hartley. He was on soaps, and on Smallville, and now on 'This is Us' - He is very fine looking.

I agree PodMom the barely there boob coverings at formal events are a trend I could do without!

I was going to post Playgirl Scott Bakula in his underpants, but thought better of it!

I liked the guy from 'Eureka' (now the Maytag appliance commercial guy) Colin Ferguson

Huh, another blondish guy. He just seems very nice.
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Closed Thread   Post New Thread