Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-23-2015, 07:24 PM
Elite Fan

Are certain sites blocked? When i'm at work I can't access anything that has mentions any sort of alcohol....

I used to have a little thing for Chad Michael Murray...

Old 09-24-2015, 09:37 AM
Elite Fan

I think allot of girls your age did.
Old 09-24-2015, 12:04 PM
Master Fan

OMG that video is hilarious! It's like something I would do if a totally hot guy kissed me!

I'm Aubrey
Old 09-24-2015, 11:39 PM
Elite Fan

Aubie me too!!!!!
Old 09-25-2015, 12:04 AM
Passionate Fan

Glad you got a laugh. I thought it was fun.
Old 09-25-2015, 08:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I thought CMM was really cute on Gilmore Girls

Old 09-25-2015, 08:28 AM
Elite Fan

Rory
Old 09-27-2015, 07:28 PM
Elite Fan

I never watched that show....

Anyone have a weird celebrity crush.....?
Old 09-28-2015, 05:42 AM
Elite Fan

I used to have a crush on Mel Gibson back in the day.....guess that counts as weird at this point but he was something before he crashed and burned.

from The Year of Living Dangerously ...a great movie BTW...you would love it kua takes place in Jakarta and is all about the struggle of the poor and oppressed and the quote..."what then shall we do?" beautifully shot movie by Peter Wier (sp)

Old 09-28-2015, 11:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Young Mel Gibson was so hunky!

Old 09-28-2015, 08:10 PM
Elite Fan

He was Pity he did Braveheart!

Thanks Podmom i'll check it out

I still think George Clooney is hot. I'm such a cliche I know....and Prince Harry.
Old 09-29-2015, 07:23 AM
Passionate Fan

Oh Mel was a great looker when young. And he had that roughness that some have. Russel Crow has it too. No need to be embarrassed Poddy. There is good reason he rose like he did.

Speaking of Spunky Aussie guys. Hugh Jackman is alright. He doesn't have the roughness but he's a great all rounder - sings, dances, acts, killer smile, good face, wonderful eyes, cares about people, friendly, genuine. I'm going to see him perform in November
Old 09-29-2015, 10:57 AM
Elite Fan

Yes he had an intensity that was just plain sexual. I don't think he was intending that it just came across that way. I was so so sad for his wife,children and him. I loved that he was a family man with all the kids and sticking with his wife. Tragic.... his dad was nuts and Mel didn't quite escape the crazy I still like him though and hope he has finally quit drinking and is getting help.

Hugh Mezz is amazing. He does it all and he also is a good family man with a normal looking ( and I think older) wife that he stays with. Lets hope he survives the fame etc....he has so far........ I think he has a good chance
Old 09-29-2015, 03:52 PM
Master Fan

Agreed, Hugh Jackman is hot and a great all around guy (and his wife is older, and he stuck with her, and they adopted some cute kids and he's a great Dad too).

Also agree, young Mel Gibson was a hunk and a half; He was absolutely gorgeous in 'Tim; playing mentally challenged gardner rich boss lady falls in love with - sigh! Old Mel Gibson...

Didn't Chad Michael Murray marry his costar (?Sophia Bush) and divorce her really soon after (and then they had to keep working together)? He has that flat nose that spoiled his looks for me. I think he had a sad childhood, too, like his Mom left or died and he was raised by his Dad.. He did have an excellent turn on CSI as a spoiled star who killed a hooker person when he found out she was a transgender/really a guy (the gal had 'franks and beans" - guy bits - as I remember George Eads famously saying when they dug up the body).

I guess weirdest crush was on Mr Spock/Leonard Nimoy, who was not a very attractive guy - I guess it was Spock's brains that were attractive? (LOL, terrible Star Trek episode: Spock's Brain!) And I liked Gerald McRaney on Simon & Simon even though he was older and kind of balding.
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 09-29-2015, 07:37 PM
Elite Fan

I love Hugh Jackman. He comes across as being such a nice, genuine guy. And he's not bad to look at!

Yeah MyrnaLynne I think he and Sophia Bush were married for a short while....I actually never watched their show!

Hehe MyrnaLynne, it's so funny we crush on such people. I think it's the power.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread