Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-11-2004, 07:46 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Lynxbehr

Hybrid -
Oh, and don't worry about taking your time with Forever Changed, I've finally caught up! I totally understand if you want to go spend your time with your friends and imbibe in a little drinking and partying.
Wait......what am I saying! No way! There is absolutely no rest for the wicked! Vicki!!!!!!!!!!! where's that whip you use! We need to get Hybrid back in gear! Write gurl, write!

Ouch! okay okay i'm going.

Yeah, i've been to busy to slave away at the computer with making graphic's to get on the graphic's team, making banners for fic and banner's for award winning fic plus writing in my fic.

Phew! i'm gettting it all outa the damn way today.

Bacially my muse said screw this i'm going on vacation.
Old 07-11-2004, 09:27 PM
Passionate Fan

LTF: Thank you for posting screen caps from the trailer and the art for the Grudge! Your art is very good!

I also haven't seen that photograph of the Roswell cast before. Seen several other pics that were obviously taken at the same time, but not that one. Thank you for posting it.

Nat: It's great to see you posting here again sweetie! I missed you being around.

But know what you mean about not being in the right state of mind to post. Happens to me sometimes also.

Any ways.... [[[HUGS]]] just because sweetie....

Hybrid: You have been a busy gal lately with uni, making banners for fics, writing fics and trying out for the graphics team! Might be why your muse decided you needed a bit of a break sweetie.

Penny: Thank you for posting the pics of Jason from the Oh What A Night clip!

I just totally love the way that he is grinning! Definitely some michievious thoughts going on me thinks!

to ML, Lynxbehr, butterflybehr and Carol!

Maggie
Old 07-12-2004, 05:29 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Hybrid-Angel

Bacially my muse said screw this i'm going on vacation. [/B]
But the muse is back now, and currently residing in my unedited file, waiting for my free hour tomorrow night.....

Penny hmmm, I think I did help a little with Sky's fics, but what I remember most clearly (because it tickled my funny bone) was that a white Anglo-Irish Aussie gal (me) was the source of information on wrapping a sari, all thanks to former neighbors who wrapped me up in one of theirs once. Ahh, the memories.

Veronic_B said to say thanks to everyone for the good vibes she felt going in to today's exam, and could we all please oblige with more of the same on Thursday, when she has her very worrying economics paper.

Hello to Everyone!

butterflybehr
Old 07-12-2004, 06:50 AM
Passionate Fan

Hello Obsessies!

Nat don't worry! You haven't missed Emilie in Lost. I don't think it's going to start until the fall. Thanks for the report on the Anchorman. I've been wondering if it was worth seeing or not. I've read reports that The Grudge is one of the previews for that movie. Did they show it where you are?

Loving the "joy" you're sharing Penny! I those red shirt pics! Don't think I've ever seen the third one you posted. Thanks!

Hey LTF! I've never seen that particular cast pic either.
Thanks! I was never much of a Kiss fan either and I don't remember Poison at all.

Maggie, MyrnaLynne, Hybrid, butterflybehr, OOTW and Lynxbehr

I'm off to get some things done. I have my first class this afternoon. Y'all have great day!
OBSESSED JB FAN #89

"The excitement is in not knowing what is next." ~ Jason Behr
Old 07-12-2004, 07:33 AM
Elite Fan

Hey kids...........I posted this on the JOFs and thought you might enjoy it...........gonna post this and then check the thread and catch up

Me thinks we need a stroll down Behr hair lane........

thinking of you Tum

hat hair

got this from a Penny post
Old 07-12-2004, 08:09 AM
Master Fan

Nice pics, Poddy!

I won't be able to do it - can someone start a new thread? Our other "official" thread starters are MIA these days - I say we do away with that unwritten rule and stop making starting an Obs by only certain people - just make sure to include the vital information from the first post and have fun with it - tell us why we're Obsessed with Jason.

Gotta run - have a great day!
“I’m drawn more towards independent-minded things because I think that’s where the most interesting stories are. But, it doesn’t really matter to me if it’s a big-budget thing, or a small little bare-bones movie that I have to pay to be in. For me, it’s more about the story and the character than anything else.”
~ Jason Behr

Last edited by LongTimeFan; 07-12-2004 at 08:20 AM
Old 07-12-2004, 08:32 AM
Elite Fan

....rainy day here today........stuck home waiting for the Culligan man. no lie..we have awful irony water(well water ) and the systems broken....they've been out twice and it still isn't working....in the mean time Emilys and my blond hair is getting orange.....we have been going to our pool to shower(just our old neighborhood pool I can't part with the membership to..so many good times there with my kids through the years)..but enough whining

I missed Mar .....hey kiddo!!!

Liz What a nice Bday banner you made for Carol !! Love it!.Hope you found something fun to do Carol .I saw you ended up with the day off after all.......yes!!

FL No posting from work!!! In the immortal words of Maria."This is unacceptable!"........Did you not check this out before accepting this job?? I don't know.I guess you have to keep it for now .....but DO work on changing that rule.....ASAP!............We can't have Behry and YOU not leading the troops..we'll run amuck!!

Kinsey I always wondered how you picked your name(of course I thought about the Kinsey report immediately since pps my age have heard alot more about that than you youngins..but I doubted that was where you had gotten it from ) It feels very good to have that mystery solved! Thanks for the Lost info..When I saw Nats post.......... Natty.... .I thought I had missed it too and couldn't remember the name of it....so I was searching the Tivo for..Live....not Lost.........Hey did you or anyone see...........The 4400 last night.I really liked it...........BIG ROSWELL MOMENTS.........the 4400 are ppl that were abducted and come back (some 30 yrs latter...some 3 etc...all different) and guess what......yup they now have varying powers....some healing(teen boy....go figure).......some violent....some see into the future..it's really very cool..............AND whenever they have an emotional type montage they play the song from Roswell about Alex.....you know the *Bye Bye Baby* one.........Always a Roswell moment somewhere

Maggie You're ready for a work change too? That place will fall apart without you!! Are you really thinking about it? I'm sure you could get many offers.......it would be a little scary though. either way.......Lets have you and FL team up!

LTF Very cool Grudge art!!...Of course I love that you have JB in the top right corner....top billing feels right! Cool sites too!! It's always nice to know that if you're a touch MIA many times it's cause you're out creating something great!

OH for

Penny when you stop back....I'm at the beach where I grew up Ocean City NJ.I have a place there that my mom lives in and my brother is still there........I will end up there too some time.I love it there ..........always show a pic if I have an excuse

was looking for photos but this is of the fishing peer that was down the beach where I went as a kid

it's a barier(sp) island in South Jersey

oops did I say one

Hey Hybrid I read 12 chapters of FC....wow it is really good....no kidding....accept it's funny I can't read the non pg parts....I too strongly relate you to my Emily and it's just kinda freaky ......you must have gotten a good grade for that!

Hi Lynx Oh good glad the angst was not too bad .....I saw Spiderman this wkend too..........I enjoyed it.......Hey this is the place to vent the movie feelings go for it!

OK should I get something done? maybe...we'll see..........HI all
Old 07-12-2004, 08:36 AM
Elite Fan

anyone else out there that want's to??

tell me..otherwise I guess I will........bye Liz
Old 07-12-2004, 08:43 AM
Master Fan

Go for it, Martha! I look forward to seeing what you come up with!

Not sure what this means for Jason, but it's official, McG is out - here's one article. I posted more on the Superman thread....

Article
Quote:
Director McG - of Charlies Angels fame - is no longer attached to shoot the next instalment of Superman.

He is the latest in a string of filmmaker to leave the long-stalled project.

A Warner Bros spokesperson confirmed that the studio and the director have amicably parted ways.

The primary reason given was the inability to agree over a budget, which reportedly hovers around $US200 million - similar to what current box office champ Spider-Man 2 cost.

Casting also was an issue, as was the shooting location.

McG favoured a New York shoot, while the studio favoured Australia.

"When I flew to New York to scout, I became enamoured with our greatest American city," McG - aka Joseph McGinty Nicol - said in a statement.

"It was clear to me that this was Metropolis. As a filmmaker, I felt it was inappropriate to try to capture the heart of America on another continent. I look at Superman as a character that embodies all that is beautiful about America."

Warner Bros is now on the lookout for a new director.

-- Reuters/Hollywood Reporter
Now I really have to run! See you all later!
“I’m drawn more towards independent-minded things because I think that’s where the most interesting stories are. But, it doesn’t really matter to me if it’s a big-budget thing, or a small little bare-bones movie that I have to pay to be in. For me, it’s more about the story and the character than anything else.”
~ Jason Behr

Last edited by LongTimeFan; 07-12-2004 at 09:12 AM
Old 07-12-2004, 09:10 AM
Elite Fan

Bye again Liz ........I'll do in a pinch .....had to keep your Dawsons ani though...I don't think any of us are ready to part with that yet

I guess it's time to close up shop here whenever you get to it oh Mods of glory!

come fly to the new thread guys ....new thread