Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-22-2004, 09:41 PM
Addicted Fan

Kinsey sorry,I was not my self when I posted that.

D4E Good Luck, dont worrie you will do fine. I mean I made it through.

Liz I will take him any way he look,to be honest
yeah I can relate to what u mean about not getting caught up in all their prettyness.It was like the same thing when I met Shiri, but in my head i was like omg its liz parker lol

i'll be around
Old 05-22-2004, 10:10 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hey Everybody!!! Thought I'd bring over another Tribeca pic!!

Please ask permission to post! Thanks!!

J
Old 05-22-2004, 10:20 PM
Addicted Fan

Wow

my jaw hurts from hitting the floor.

Thanks much BDT
Old 05-22-2004, 10:45 PM
Passionate Fan

Belevn that is truly lovely. Wow! I bet Jason would love that pic, and so would his mom.

Nat no worries. I still feel guilty for watching it.

Here's a little funny a friend sent me:

Five tips for a woman....

1.It is important that a man helps you around the house and has a job.

2. It is important that a man makes you laugh.

3. It is important to find a man you can count on and doesn't lie to you.

4. It is important that a man loves you and spoils you.

5. It is important that these four men don't know each other.
OBSESSED JB FAN #89

"The excitement is in not knowing what is next." ~ Jason Behr
Old 05-22-2004, 10:52 PM
Dedicated Fan

Too funny Kinsey!! I just got that very same joke from a friend of mine yesterday!! It must be making the rounds!!

I'm SO glad you're all enjoying the pix!! I could have stood there for HOURS and just been happy to take his picture!!! He's SO GORGEOUS and SO SWEET!!!!!! I'm even crazier about him since I met him!!

J
Old 05-23-2004, 12:16 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by LongTimeFan

Hybrid - nice working on different styles but the "I can't" art is pretty pale so it's hard to see - it would make nice stationery though.

Good thinking hun!

Bring the art over to this thread!

And......Forever Changed UPDATED!! ch34

Kins - That's the best 5 tips for woman i've heard!
Thanks for sharing.

Belven - Oh my... those are sure beautiful shot....i'm like drooling on my keyboard.
Old 05-23-2004, 12:32 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Hybrid-Angel

And......Forever Changed UPDATED!! ch34
I just finished reading it and ALL I can say is !
Old 05-23-2004, 05:29 AM
Loyal Fan

Well Vicki if that was your reaction to 34, then you will be totally gobsmacked by 35, which I just got to edit.

I'm feeling a heap better right now, so lets hope I can accomplish a whole heap tomorrow, like all the ironing, my homework and work tomorrow night.

Thanks for all the good wishes everyone

butterflybehr
Old 05-23-2004, 06:42 AM
Addicted Fan

Hello All

Man...Some people Need to read the shipping location right, befor they bid on Ebay-stuff....Cause this girl from the Netherlands bought from me..but in my discription I would only Ship to the US and Canada.Thats a far cry from Netherlands.

Hope every one days is great
's to all

i'll be around
nat
Old 05-23-2004, 06:46 AM
Passionate Fan

Hey all!!!
I couldn't post last night for some realy unundrestandable reason... I don't realy want to understant it... I just want it to go away!!!

Liz, great start for the new tred!!!
Hope things are looking better with your mom!

Hybrid, Are you trying to make all the ER around the world filled with heart attacks victims??? 'Cause if you do you're doing a h*ll of a job! Can't wait for more!!!
BTW you sooo don't deserv this but the art is pretty good... Only if it was less bright it would be realy wonderfull!!!

podmommy, hope you're having a realy great time at your moms!!!

Maggie, Naturaly my earobics instractor was realy carefull. She jumped a lot less then she did b4 but it was still alot more then I see myself doing this far ahead into my pregnency (asuming it will hapen some day...)
Maybe that's the problem with me and art... I'm complitly not in tuch with my emotions... But sometimes I get pretty good sketches...

Belevn, Aaaaawwwwwww you can see his ear poping out in some of the pics... And those eyes... And that smile... And those lips... and that hair... I think I'm getting an headace from all that ing

b'butter, sorry to hear you're having an hard time getting in! I still have no idea where are all the smilies... I'm doing everything from my memmory... I'm surprised I remember so many of them...

Hoodie, sorry to hear the kids are giving you a rough time... I still remember the h*ll my teachers been throuh in my class... Sometimes it makes me feel realy guilty...

Kins, sorry to hear you're having a rough time getting in! I hope everything cools down with this new sever...
And a Jason art project can be realy interesting... Now what kind of a woman won't give an A+ to something like that...

Dreamer, Hope your diriving class went ok!! And thanks for that new vid! I'm gonna chek it out now!!!

ML, Tiger, Scottie, Natty, Vicki, Tasyfa, Behry, FL, Mar, Wendy, Kris, Lotty, Maxed and everyone els I've missed...

You don't have to be crazy to be my friend.... But it sure helps!
Old 05-23-2004, 09:12 AM
Master Fan

Kinsey Thanks for the 'wedding photo' for our anniversary! You are a sweetie!

And I think it would be a very worthwhile college education if they can teach you to draw Jason well. ;p

I took a drawing and a painting class at college and we went in one day and - oops - nude (female) model. He didn't even warn us. Very hard to draw somebody while trying NOT to look at them! LOL! The one guy in our class was even more flustered!

LTF Thanks for the silver care advice. That Haggerty's stuff in the blue bottle is definitely good stuff. Jason does put people at ease - he's a very comforting presence. I have no idea why he causes me to go blind.

He does indeed have marvelous eyelashes, but of course when he was doing TV he had on lots of mascara too (and it was ark blue, very strange but I guess that's what they use for TV reasons).

Belevn Jason is a very inspiring subject! Love the downcast eyes photo. It's true - you only like him better after meeting him!
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 05-23-2004, 09:34 AM
Extreme Fan

Great thread start, Liz! Thanks!

Wow! Way to start a new thread with a bang - all those lovely, lovely pics - and a great review of a lot of great Behr moments! Thanks so much Liz!

And thanks to BelievnDreams for the wonderful close-ups! My goodness, those eyelashes.

Happy Anniversary, Myrna Lynn! Pretty amazing!
And I had no idea he wore blue mascara! I figure mascara is just a necessity in make-up for actors these days, but blue? Who would've thought?

Good Sunday morning, all! Guess I'm having more luck getting my posts to stick in the morning when there seems to be less traffic on FF. So it's good to get back on here and see everyone!

Gosh, I don't mean to sound so impatient with the kids at school (even though I'm sure they think I'm the bitch of the century because I still keep giving them work to do! Silly me! ) This is a easy place to vent after a long week - but I didn't mean to sound so harsh! But of course I don't blame them for wanting to get finished with school! They're kids! It's a tough time for everyone with final exams coming up! Luckily, we have air-conditioning so we don't have to worry about the heat! Most of the time the kids complain because it's freezing!

Hey Kinsey - Good luck with the end of this semester! It's interesting hearing about everything you're doing! I love the art world, and I so admire anyone who has artistic talent!

I watched the S-ville finale too, but never with the interest I watched Roswell. The white rose thing was pretty annoying. And it figures that the WB makes their main couple not be together at a finale yet again. I tried to watch the Angel finale too, but I was really lost since I haven't watched it for so long.

How about Katherine Heigl's new series - "Grey's Anatomy?" Sounds like "Sex in the City" meets ER! Good for her! I think it's on ABC on Monday nights starting after Monday night football. Dominic Monaghan is in a new series "Lost." Sounds very intriguing - a plane crash on a remote island, and the survivors hear weird animal noises in the jungle! Survivor meets Jurassic Park! I'm in!

OK - too much playtime for me - back to work! I think I may actually be able to get some yardwork done between storms here! My bushes are just getting way too big! Gotta get that weed-wacker revved up!

Hey Hybrid, Poddy, Behrbutterfly, BD2, Vicki, LTF, ML, Nat, VeronicB, Kinsey, and I'll be back to do a better SO!
Old 05-23-2004, 03:40 PM
Dedicated Fan

These are from the first night, Mon. May 3rd, when I got to meet him!!
Such a Sweetheart!!!

Please ask permission to post! Thanks!!

J
Old 05-23-2004, 04:30 PM
Addicted Fan

THUD!!

Hott Damn!!
he looks so ***Lost for words here***
thanks again BDT

Happy Anniversary, ML

Hoodie Lucky, U have AC in the class rooms(all of them)
we only have AC in the computer labs.

Hay VB

Old 05-23-2004, 05:40 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by butterflybehr
Well Vicki if that was your reaction to 34, then you will be totally gobsmacked by 35, which I just got to edit.
butterflybehr
Thanks for the warning! Even with all the angst, this is such a good story.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread