Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-12-2004, 11:49 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by TempLongTimeFan

PLEASE DON'T REPOST ANYWHERE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION! THANKS!

I cannot be the only one that wants to brush those bangs out those beautiful eyes.
Old 05-13-2004, 12:24 AM
Addicted Fan

Liz just had to come in and say I love that ani I couldn't see it last night to it's full potential but now I'm at work it's great

Friendship
Observance
Loyalty
Destiny

To "let go" does not mean to stop caring, it means I can't do it for someone else.
Old 05-13-2004, 07:51 AM
Extreme Fan

Hey Obsessies!!!

For those of you who were at the first Applebee dinner, remember that movie that came on after "Singing in the Rain"? The one that was shot at Vasquez Rocks? I did a little research and found out it's called "Hearts of the West" and it's from 1975. It stars Jeff Bridges (though we had figured that out before )

Quote:
Originally posted by Hoodie
FL! You and Jason were dancing! Be still my heart! When did I miss this story? You two look great together!

Here's a question for the Tribeca gang - Do you think Jason knew you guys were going to be there?
Dancing? Yeah, I wish! It does look like that, though, doesn't it? I call that photo "the moment that never happened" because what people come up with while looking at it is so much cooler that what actually happened! (Well, the part about being close enough to Jason to actually be in the same photograph is obviously very cool in and of itself! But unfortunately it lasted only a nanosecond and nothing was actually going on during said nanosecond. Jen managed to capture the exact perfect second )

And I heard from various little birdies that Jason was aware that some fans were going to be there. I don't know if he expected this many though!

FL

----
Max: "Then you can be Fearless Leader"
#2 OBSESSED JB FAN ~ DOM
Old 05-13-2004, 07:51 AM
New Fan

Woo hoo - the boards are back again - maybe they were installing some speed - I hope so!

Mornin' Obsessies!!

Taffy, it would be nice to be able to reach up and brush the bangs but I do think they look pretty damn sexy like they are.

Afternoon, Lottyluvvie! How's Mum? When will you get her on here to say hello - she has plenty of women close to her age here so she should feel right at home. It was such a pleasure meeting you both. Here are a couple pics I took you can share with her...

You and I with teetee

Hybrid, I hope that someday you do get your chance to meet Jason. Maybe he'll come there for a film - you can apply to be his assistant.

Here's a nice pic of Jennifer and Wendy too.

And a nice one of ML & me too...

I have more - I'll post them here and there to decorate the thread....

Gotta run for now. See you all later!
Old 05-13-2004, 07:56 AM
Master Fan

That's a really good picture of me (I am soooo unphotogenic, so they are rare!) And I'm so glad you got a shot of my 'sensitive muscular guy astride a motorcycle' t-shirt (remind us of anybody?), because once I put on my HEA t-shirt, nobody saw it! LOL! Great photos, Liz! Thanks for sharing!

Funny about the red hair thing too - people had commented to me about my red hair in photos and I was mystified because in real life, it's brown. When I met LTL at the lunch, and my first thought was "The face is familar, but where is her red hair?" because it comes out so coppery red in photos but is a much softer blondish color in person.
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 05-13-2004, 08:11 AM
New Fan

OK - I hope Lotty doesn't mind me posting one of her pics. Here is the best pic I've seen of Jason's friend and in fact this is where I'm telling him he looks familiar and he's denying being anyone but the guy who was in the screening the day before. If you can get past the image of Jason sucking on the tiny straw in his drink - you might recognize this young man as an actor. Though he wouldn't say who he was he seemed very pleased that I recognized him as an actor. His smile was really warm when he nodded and confirmed my suspicions.

Hey ML, it is a nice pic of you - and I know what you mean about not being photogenic - I'm very surprised that many pics of myself have turned out ok - usually I look awful in pics - it's beginning to make me thing that my family may be the ones who don't know how to photograph me.

Here's another of us with Greg Kalamar's painting.

As for the hat that Behry was wearing - Jason did notice it immediately when he arrived inside the theater and told her "Nice hat." Then when she approached for an autograph he repeated it - he was definitely impressed. He also commented on ML's Behrwear hat - he was definitely pleased with both of them.

Last edited by TempLongTimeFan; 05-13-2004 at 08:17 AM
Old 05-13-2004, 09:19 AM
Extreme Fan

Heyla everybody! So tired at work today. I saw La Traviata last night and it didn't end until 11:00 pm.

Love all the pics and I totally agree with the "creepy" Max ani. It's got to be that half smile and finger to his mouth. It's kinda like a Dr. Evil type of smile.

Taffy: I do want to brush away those bangs... at the same time I'm murmuring sweet nothings into his ear and brushing sweet kisses across his handsome face. I think the bangs make him look damn sexy!

Deppity: You lucky duck! You get to go to Australia. Can you take me with you. Pretty please? As I've told Teresa before, I make a very lovely carry-on.
Old 05-13-2004, 10:08 AM
Passionate Fan

Hey all!!!

Did I tell; you guys how enoying my siter can be??? I was at the uni for like 3 hours thinking if I should go home or not... To wait 3 hours for a 1.5 hour class just isn't my style but I didn't have anything to do at home (or so I thougt) so I stayed... Anyway my sister sent me a message at the beginning of my class saying I that I have to clean all the rooms... For heaven's sake!!! I was sitting doing nothing at the uni for 3 unbelievebly long hours!!!!
So I'm home now after finishing with all the cleaning...

Oh well... Calmed down now...

Hybrid, are you trying to cause me a melt down??? You have to make that chapter and post it!!! The sooner the better!!!
And I love the new art!!!

Liz, love that cake you made for 6throck!!! yammmy!!!
The truth? now that I actually see Jason friend he does look familiar...

Maxed, thank you7 so much fro the news from vecastone!!! Wow it's great that she has a great time!!

Danielle, glad to here you're finished with all the finals! Wow you're going to Astralia!!! My cosin went over ther for 4 month and he came back with a lot of pics! That country is amazing!!! Hope you'll have lot's of fun!!!

Hoodie, yea, there's alot of great new avies!!!

Quote:
Originly posted by Taffy:

I cannot be the only one that wants to brush those bangs out of those beautiful eyes.
Don't worry you're not! But right after that I want him to fix it up so I can do it again...

6throck!!!!

jermy, welcome abourd... The girls thing is purly coincidental!

ML, Cristie, Behry, Vicki, Lotty, Natty, FL and everyone els...

You don't have to be crazy to be my friend.... But it sure helps!
Old 05-13-2004, 10:27 AM
Supreme Fan

Bringing this over to make sure EVERYONE sees it~

This is posted on the Appearances thread at the top of the board. I just wanted to make sure everyone sees it.

REMINDER: All times listed are for Dishnetwork Pacific Time!

Title: JAG

Episode: Ghosts
Description: Members of Adm. Chegwidden's former SEAL team die under mysterious circumstances.
Showing: Date Time Channel
5/13/2004 4:00PM 105 USA

Title: Alien Nation: Millennium

Description: A police detective and his humanoid partner probe a cult led by a renegade newcomer whose promises of spiritual bliss prove deadly.
5/14/2004 3:01PM 133 FMC
5/14/2004 3:01PM 897 FMC
5/15/2004 5:01AM 133 FMC
5/15/2004 5:01AM 897 FMC

Title: 7th Heaven
Episode: Truth or Dare
Description: Matt's friend (Jason Behr) goes on a date with Mary.
5/15/2004 10:00AM 180 FAM

Title: Dawson's Creek
Episode: The All-Nighter
Description: Everyone participates in a questionnaire about romance, love and sex.
5/20/2004 8:00AM 230 TBS

Episode: The Reluctant Hero
Description: Dawson receives a prestigious film award just when his personal life falls to pieces.
5/21/2004 7:00AM 230 TBS

Episode: The Election
Description: Class elections take an ugly turn; Jen offers to help Dawson's screenwriting with insights into teen life. Showing: Date Time Channel
5/21/2004 8:00AM 230 TBS

Episode: The Reluctant Hero
Description: Dawson receives a prestigious film award just when his personal life falls to pieces.
5/22/2004 4:00AM 230 TBS

Title: The Shipping News
Description: Fortunes change for a struggling writer when he returns to his hometown in Newfoundland. Based on the book by E. Annie Proulx.
5/23/2004 11:05AM 340 ENCORE
5/23/2004 2:05PM 341 ENCOREP

Episode: High Risk Behavior
Description: Dawson and Jen's collaboration on a steamy movie script may make him act on impulse; Jack offers to pose for a nude sketch for Joey.
5/24/2004 7:00AM 230 TBS

Episode: Sex, She Wrote
Description: Curious Abby becomes a sleuth when she discovers a discarded, unsigned love letter; Pacey gives Andie the cold shoulder.
5/24/2004 8:00AM 230 TBS

Episode: His Leading Lady
Description: Dawson finds a girl to play Joey in his film; Jen befriends an intriguing stranger.
5/25/2004 8:00AM 230 TBS

Roswell

28-MAY-04 11:00 AM DAYTIME ROTATION - ROSWELL BABY, IT'S YOU
28-MAY-04 12:00 PM DAYTIME ROTATION - ROSWELL OFF THE MENU
28-MAY-04 1:00 PM DAYTIME ROTATION - ROSWELL THE DEPARTURE
28-MAY-04 2:00 PM DAYTIME ROTATION - ROSWELL BUSTED
28-MAY-04 3:00 PM DAYTIME ROTATION - ROSWELL MICHAEL, THE GUYS AND THE GREAT SNAPPLE CAPER
Old 05-13-2004, 10:52 AM
Master Fan

Anyone miss me? :D

Hey Now Obsessies!!!

I've been sucked into the world of fanfic! I just can't seem to stay away!

So how have you all been? I'm so behind on everything and everyone!

Well, I've missed you all and I plan on trying to catch up this weekend on everyone on the old thread and this one!

es and s to all!!!

Hey BehryNice, FL, ML, Maggie, Wen, Wendy, T, Kinsey, Lotty, podmom, Nat, Vero, Lynxie, Wild, Debbi, J, Vicki, twins and all
Old 05-13-2004, 11:44 AM
Elite Fan

wow.Maggie and LTF.your pix are # ...

and out 2 girls FL and Behry looking so very cute!!

Totally just scanned the pix so far........have had to take care of a sick mom and then a sick kid .no La La time.been missing you all ...hopefully soon I can get it together to post my pix..not as good as our pros but I got cute ones of Behry and Jen with the boy

off to another Doctor appointment....starting to get used to this new world.kinda........it's faster today.has it been getting better???

Kinsey when you show up you have to go see the pic of me on the JOFs.we took it just for you

Kids

.....again 6th Rock!!!
Old 05-13-2004, 11:54 AM
Master Fan

Jason did notice and comment about my Behr Bros hat - Jason doesn't miss much!

LOL, Lotty must have been standing right next to me shooting pix.

Here's mine of LTF talking to Jason about her poster, and he's holding it up next to his ear, so he can hear her better.

I was wondering who the pale startled-looking dark haired woman was. I did hear Geoff Callan introducing somebody and saying "And this is my wife" but I'm not sure that was her, and I don't remember seeing him at the party either, but by the party, I think I was pretty much in a daze!
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 05-13-2004, 12:14 PM
Passionate Fan

podmommy, sorry to hear you had to about your sick mom and kid! Hope they are all better!!!:siver_hand:

Mar and ML!!!!

You don't have to be crazy to be my friend.... But it sure helps!
Old 05-13-2004, 12:52 PM
Addicted Fan

Liz it's fine you posting that pic and the fact I know his mate from somewhere is driving me nuts I know I know him, but can I remember where Noooope

I love the pic of Me and You and me and you and Teetee

Myrna I think it was my mum that took those pics for me she's a little snapper with the camera

ok not loads of time to post I hpe to be back tomorrow to catch up if the work comp will let me in

Friendship
Observance
Loyalty
Destiny

To "let go" does not mean to stop caring, it means I can't do it for someone else.
Old 05-13-2004, 01:17 PM
Addicted Fan

i'll be around
nat
Closed Thread   Post New Thread