Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-11-2004, 10:58 PM
Passionate Fan

Behry: Thank you for the great start to the new thread on the new board!

It was great to see you again. Though I would have liked to have more time to talk with you. Next time, eh!

And I would like to mention again, that Jason commented that you were wearing a great hat!

Lotty: That is way cute that your Mom asked Jason if he was going to the toilet! Giggle!

And Jason is a nice blokie.

Jason does look very good in the pics, eh! And you don't look awful sweetie. I also got some photographs of you from when Jen was showing us around NYC... but haven't edited and uploaded them as of yet. Am aiming to do more editing next weekend.

LTF: Don't worry about my eyes being closed in the photograph with Jason. I do have a very big smile for some reason!

And I have been telling people that my eyes were closed because I thought that I was dreaming.

I am very glad that I had the opportunity to take the group pic of Jason and the Obsessies that I told you on the Sunday that I really really wanted to get.

To me, Jason looks like he is listening intently to what you were saying in that photograph.

And Deb is a sweetie, eh! I enjoyed chatting with her.

VB: I am not bothered that I babbled at Jason... just glad that I managed to form any words at all in his presence. And I do say the important whatever... meaning I told him that I enjoyed seeing all his work and thanked him.

And here is a semi okay pic of Greg Kalamar's painting that he did at the party. There's a hot spot from the flash that bothers me... but the pic gives an idea of what his painting is like.

Painting by Greg Kalamar that was done at HEA premiere party May 4, 2004

FL: Thank you for posting the link to that review. I also don't agree with a lot of the stuff in the review... but do agree that Jason shines in the role of Jake.

Jennifer: Thank you for the link to your album! You got some really great pics!

Hybrid: I will check out your latest chapter sweetie.

Hoodie: It is difficult to concentrate with all the new Jason pics about!

But I am enjoying every minute of my Jason induced haze.

Kara: Sorry that we missed your birthday sweetie! I hope that you had a great day celebrating with family and friends.

And I totally agree with you! A very large part of why I am a JB fan is because Jason is such an excellent actor. He totally becomes the character whom he is protraying in each role.

From what I saw, Jason did seem to be genuinely enjoying himself at the premiere and at the party. And from his experience during Roswell, he probably was more prepared for the crowd then the people from Hotbed were. But I would like to think that Jason was pleased that we hadn't forgotten him... like we ever could.... and that we are there to support him whatever roles he chooses to take on.

And I am also glad that some of his friends were at the premiere to share the experience with him.

Cherie: You did manage to start a thread for Kara's birthday.

I also am a tad confused by the new board... but I am sure that we will get used to it soon. The time being on GMT rather then Pacific time probably confuses me the most. Giggle.

to Pretty, Wen, butterflybehr, Beth From Denver, Tigereyes, Danielle, Tan, WildSphinx, Kinsey, eM_au, Miranda Leigh, Cristine, Taffy, ML, Maxed, Carol and Tasyfa!

Maggie
Old 05-11-2004, 11:50 PM
Dedicated Fan

Behry
this pic of you and jason is too cute! i love it!!

i'm so glad you got to meet jason.
miss ya sweetie,
steph

Last edited by Beth From Denver; 05-12-2004 at 09:27 AM
Old 05-12-2004, 01:05 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Maggie aka Sarah
Behry: Hybrid: I will check out your latest chapter sweetie.

Maggie
Hope ya didn't have a heart attack, because thats a mild cliff hanger to me and a HUGE cliff hanger to others.

BEHRY -U look gorgeous huni! Especially standing next to Jason...
Old 05-12-2004, 01:33 AM
Dedicated Fan

Eleni-

Damn girl! You photograph well! You look like a freaking model, whereas I look like a pig (damned rosacea!). Jason has a gorgeous golden/olive complexion....and I'm pink!

Kara

Obsessed JB Fan #96 aka "Behrnut"

Just keep talking. I'll catch up. - Booth
Old 05-12-2004, 01:40 AM
Passionate Fan

Hey all!!!

Still have no idea where are all the smilies at the Reply page... It's good that I have some amount of memory so I can remember how to post some without clikking on them...

First thing's firs!!!! I haven't seen the Bday tred for Kara so I'm gonna do it here... Hope nobody minds...

Kara
Hope you had a great time!!! And may you have many more just like it... After all can you realy top a Jason Birthday hug??? Well you can but somethings are ment not to be said... At least not here...
Anyway... Hope you enjoyed your birthday!!! May all your wished come true... Some did didn't they?

FL, thank you so much for the review!!! It wasn't that good for the movie but it doesn't realy buther me... After all there are a lot of movies that did realy well at the theather even thouh they got bad reviews... Worth then that one...
But now I realy can't wait to go and see this movie!!! Please let it come here!!! Please!!!!

ML, sorry to hear your back hurts!!! Hope it goes away realysoon!!!:silver_hand:

Liz, wanted to ask you about the name. Thinking about changing it or something???

Quote:
Originly posted by Lotty:
Yea she was although I was a little miffed that she got the chance and not I
I bet you were To hear that your mom of all people met your subject of adoring... I would get a nerveous breakdown... If you would have known my mom you would understand...

Maxed thanks!!! It got calm on the school fron so I've got extra time... Now what would I do with it all...
That is so wonderfull you got to see the DVD!!! No news on that front... They simply don't get it that there are lot's of people over here who do love that TV show!!!

Kara, you can write a letter to Jason... I thought he doesn't have an adress for fan-mail... I wanted one to write him a letter but I didn't find an adress... And it seemed a wast of time to pour my heart out on something that won't get to him...
Every time I read one of the stories about meeting Jason it gets more and more wonderfull to be a fan of his!!! To know that his not only a great acter and a pretty face but also a wonderfull human being just brings everthing up a to an other level!!! An higher one!!

Maggie, Thank you so much for the Greg Kalamar painting!!! It is realy butifull!!! I can see the problem with the flash spot but it's stilll realy butifull!!! In more then one way I'm an art frik! I don't know names and stuff but I do love all those stuff...

Wave and hags Miranda, Beth, Behry, Danielle, Wild, Taffy, ootw, Hybrid, Hoodie, Mar, Dreamer, Wendy, podmommy, Natty, Kris, butter'b, b'butter and everyone els I've missed...

P.S. May I just say that it's realy enoying about the only 10 smilies per post!!! I have so many more I want to add but I can't... I'll live with it but it's still enoying...

You don't have to be crazy to be my friend.... But it sure helps!
Old 05-12-2004, 03:47 AM
Loyal Fan

Everyone!

I'm still getting used to this new Fan Forum, I could hardly get in at all yesterday. Enjoying all these wondeful new pics of Jason - Behry, wonderful pic of you and Jason!

Have a great day!

#142 OBSESSED JB FAN
Roswell Dreamer & Candy lover
Old 05-12-2004, 04:48 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Maggie aka Sarah

Lotty: That is way cute that your Mom asked Jason if he was going to the toilet! Giggle!

And Jason is a nice blokie.

Jason does look very good in the pics, eh! And you don't look awful sweetie. I also got some photographs of you from when Jen was showing us around NYC... but haven't edited and uploaded them as of yet. Am aiming to do more editing next weekend.

Maggie
Oh great. I'd like to see those of us round NY, but there's no rush, I know how long stuff takes and how much RL gets in the way I've started uploading mine to the Site LTF gave us

Jason was lovely and he didn't seem offended, by the question

Quote:
Originally posted by Hoodie
Love the Mom story, Lotty. You are so cute in all the pics! I can just imagine what my mom would say - and just loud enough for Jason to hear! But it sounds like she had a great time!

[/B]
Awww thanks. Mums come out with the best sorta comments ever don't they it's like they have no thought for how mortified you could be by them, I do know though that she was only trying to help

I was just glad she didn't try to marry me off (as she's always trying to do) I'd have died and crawled away then

Although he could have said yes couldn't he, then I'd have been Mrs Behr

Behry you look lovely in that photo you and Jason look great together and I never thanked you for letting me go before you in the Jason queue so THANK YOU

Kara sorry about the lack of best wishes from me, I've hot footed it over to your new thread and posted.

I have to agree that Jason is a very good actor and that I've never seen the same person twice in the characters he plays, he's just fantastic. I was quite worried about meeting him as I didn't want to find him to be someone I didn't like. I didn't want my fragile bubble bursting, but I've not been disapointed at all Infact I've been very, very impressed

to all obsessies everyone

Friendship
Observance
Loyalty
Destiny

To "let go" does not mean to stop caring, it means I can't do it for someone else.
Old 05-12-2004, 05:30 AM
Passionate Fan

hotness!!

Behry

Woman! Nice picture! Both your smiles are gorgeous.
*nice hat* comment,too cute!---see,he did notice
Awesome!!!
Old 05-12-2004, 05:40 AM
Loyal Fan

Evening All!

Em! Welcome back baby. I've got some more to come for you, but my pc is having a tantie tonight. I'll wait and send it after I've defragged on Friday (after college).

Grrr, I'm on homework overload for Occupational Health and Safety this term. Our teacher has been ordered to compress a 45 hour course into 20 hours but we still have to do the same amount of coursework and homework so we're working at a frantic pace, and frankly, not absorbing anything at all. I'm not looking forward to the exam on this one!

Lotty Mums can be embarrassing can't they?

Behry you look fantastic. Just how tall are you? or How tall were you in the shoes you were wearing on Monday night? You look to be only an inch or two below Jason.

butterflybehr
Old 05-12-2004, 06:12 AM
Absolute Fan

Morning Obsessies.....

Behry- Thanks for the new thread and what a pic of you and Jason!

Gotta say that I'm enjoying all the Tribeca tidbits....Thanks to all the festival goers for sharing

Kara- Belated

I'll catch everyone later....
Old 05-12-2004, 06:37 AM
Extreme Fan

Posting blind... I really have to catch up with the thread and write my story for you guys! But in the meantime, here are a few photos for your enjoyment...

PLEASE DO NOT POST THESE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION Thanks!

Jason and Holly

Jason signing autograph on May 3

Jason outside the Lush Lounge

Jason and some random Obsessie...

FL

----
Max: "Then you can be Fearless Leader"
#2 OBSESSED JB FAN ~ DOM
Old 05-12-2004, 06:40 AM
Elite Fan

Awesome pic with the man Behry I had to call you when I saw it

FL Nice pics

Here is a random pic of you and Jason at the premiere party that I took:

[Edward & Bella] [Rob & Kristen] [Tyler & Ally] [Max & Liz] [Nathan & Haley] [Sawyer & Kate]
Old 05-12-2004, 06:48 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Dreamer 4 Ever
FL Nice pics
Here is a random pic of you and Jason at the premiere party that I took:
D4E!!! You know how much I love that pic!! I show it to everyone and ask them, "so what do you think was happening there?" My favourite answer so far is "you got to dance with Jason?!" Yeah, I wish

FL

----
Max: "Then you can be Fearless Leader"
#2 OBSESSED JB FAN ~ DOM
Old 05-12-2004, 07:08 AM
Absolute Fan

Hey Everyone!

Here are some random things I gotta say before I forget them!
so..
Okay I'm confused, HMV.co.uk say that Roswell Season 2 is scheduled for August 9th release (???!?) also was looking on Japan Amazon and they are already pre-ordering Season 2 and they have an artwork for it too, ( I know that their Season 1 artwork is different but Season 2 is different again)
please help my poor little brain!!

Quote:
Kris, I just love that ani of yours!!! Just take your time about getting used to everything, I'm still lost in some things... Like where the h*ll are all the smilies in the Reply page!!! It's driving me insane!!!!
hee hee!! thank you, I drew Max and Liz in it - I posted it a while ago I don't know if ya remember - and then GreenGlow made it for me! I think with the smilies if u can remember what they are - great, if you can't (like me) you're basically stuffed! Na i'm sure they'll change it. At least its getting faster!

More photos!!

Behry Nice - You are beautiful! And u have amazing skin, I wish my skin was like that, I'm English, we don't know what a sun is.

Lotty - I still can't get over your mum saying that! bless her cotton socks, I haven't even met her and I love her!!

I've busted my ankle, it feels like I've torn a ligament, and I've got my first driving lesson this Sunday. Please send lots of hugs my way!! I'm scared it won't get better in time!!

Blue Skies - is the name of a fan - fic I'm writing over at RoswellFanatics.net please read it, unless you never read fan fic then I'll let u off The link is in my siggy. I'm on Chapter 2 at the moment(/3 including Prologue.)

Thank You!! For all the well done messages about my FIlm Studies result. I'm hoping to be able to upload the film soon.

Take Care Everyone

FL, Jen, TigerEyes, butterflybehr, Lotty, Blue Jeep, Veronic, Hybrid, Hoodie, Kara, Maggie, Di, Mir, Vicki, Sarzy, Mryna L, podmom, Maxed and anyone else my absent brain missed
Old 05-12-2004, 07:40 AM
Passionate Fan

butter'b, sorry to hear school is making you so much problems... But school being school that's kinda predictable...
I hope it'll calm down soon!!!

FL, thank you sooo much fpr the pics!!! The more the marrier!!!

Kris, hope your ankle heals realy soon!!!:silver_hand:

Fehrly, Lotty, Bluejeep and everyone els!!!

You don't have to be crazy to be my friend.... But it sure helps!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread